Forum › Posts by popkorn62

popkorn62
2cik09g
joined Aug 17, 2013

I feel like me hoping for SejuxSumin and got disappointed then got shoved these happy side stories of the couple is like the 2nd stab. STOP IM ALREADY DEAD

popkorn62
2cik09g
joined Aug 17, 2013

This manhwa is so painful to read if you're on team Seju. I die a little bit inside everytime she smiles.

I have absolutely no reason to defend on Seju for being a cheater but for the fact the she's been with Sumin for 10 years and accepts that she is not Sumin's only partner (or sex partner) should speak volume. I don't think it's possible for someone to stays with someone else for that long if it wasn't for love. Again, a cheater is a cheater but how much Seju changed after that incident defines who she is to me not her past. However, I accept that both of them cannot let go of their painful past. I'm still trying to see which role can Sungji fit in this story because Sumin x Seju is the only thing that matters.

I read somewhere that the author seems to play the suicide card with Seju and if that's true. I need to know now to stop paying and reading this lol.

2cik09g
joined Aug 17, 2013

I... don't think -a is part of her name. >.> -a is a particle used to denote the subject of a sentence (I think). It could be of course, I just never encountered a name like that before.

Anyway! Cute story with a nice art style... and from Korea too. Drama will probably loaded down with misunderstandings lol.

I know they do have name with "Ah" instead of just "A"

popkorn62
To Meet discussion 03 Feb 04:00
2cik09g
joined Aug 17, 2013

Wow this is so beautiful. It is for any couples...

popkorn62
2cik09g
joined Aug 17, 2013

Oh wow!!
Lol @ all the students getting sexually confused

last edited at Jan 13, 2014 3:14AM

popkorn62
Citrus discussion 23 Aug 14:42
2cik09g
joined Aug 17, 2013

The art is surprisingly pleasant to look at

popkorn62
2cik09g
joined Aug 17, 2013

I blushed from reading this lol

2cik09g
joined Aug 17, 2013

OMG I love the cover

popkorn62
Shounen discussion 18 Aug 05:36
2cik09g
joined Aug 17, 2013

OMG, Konno Kita never disappoints and delivers yet another amazing story! I like her first three oneshots sooo much