Forum › Ponite-Ribbon★Fantasia discussion

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Just a heads up that Anya_ seems to have made an error. Basically they reused pages 3 and 4 from the scanlation of Ponite-Ribbon Rhapsody, whereas in Fantasia, the actual content is different (ie. Chinatsu can be seen with Akari since they don't use the whole disappearance plot here)
edit: Also page 5, though the content on that page is unchanged from Rhapsody

last edited at Aug 2, 2016 6:11AM

Aki
joined May 22, 2014

Ok...I'm missing Yui cuz I don't see her anywhere!! It's just Ayano and Kyouko, tag must be wrong

Stroke_it
joined Aug 1, 2014

Just a heads up that Anya_ seems to have made an error. Basically they reused pages 3 and 4 from the scanlation of Ponite-Ribbon Rhapsody, whereas in Fantasia, the actual content is different (ie. Chinatsu can be seen with Akari since they don't use the whole disappearance plot here)

That explains why pages 3 and 4 have a decent main font and then the font changes to an ugly one.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

That explains why pages 3 and 4 have a decent main font and then the font changes to an ugly one.

Ah yes, Rhapsody was done by a different typesetter. I'll let you know if Anya_ posts an updated version.

Stroke_it
joined Aug 1, 2014

Ah yes, Rhapsody was done by a different typesetter. I'll let you know if Anya_ posts an updated version.

If you just post in the thread, I'll probably miss it. You can ask an admin to put it on the front page again, if it's an important update and some time has passed.

joined Mar 25, 2013

To me it looks like an alternative version to Rhapsody, cause the page 5 of this and page 22 are different in the regard that Kyouko isn't angsting about Yui, so it could be that there was no error at all since this is a fantasy from whatsherface.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

To me it looks like an alternative version to Rhapsody, cause the page 5 of this and page 22 are different in the regard that Kyouko isn't angsting about Yui, so it could be that there was no error at all since this is a fantasy from whatsherface.

Here's the RAWs for comparison: https://exhentai.org/g/875835/4b0174cea6/
Basically they don't have the whole plot about Yui and Chinatsu going missing, and instead have Yui sick with a cold and Chinatsu and Akari going to visit her (with the latter getting thoroughly Akarin'd by the speech bubbles).

Richardevans
joined Jun 1, 2016

I like the art+the pairing is of course the best ever.

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

Poor Ayano, she can't win... not even in doujins.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Poor Ayano, she can't win... not even in doujins.

The author really likes to torture Ayano in their doujin.

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

I have a feeling that 9so just inserted the story of her(?)self into this page.
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/ponite_ribbonfantasia#7

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Why is the tag Ayano x Yui ? Yui isn't even in it - should be Ayano x Kyouko.

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/ponite_ribbonfantasia#13
Someone's been learning from the great Rohan Kishibe. There's probably a Rohan/Josuke doujin with the exact same excuse.

joined Jan 8, 2016
62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

Ayano x Yui

Consider me baited.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Lmao this was great, 0 to 100 real quick

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

I cant fucking believe that Jojo reference.
She straight up quoted Rohan with the reality shit, and it wasnt even subtle.
This was the last place I expected to find a Jojo reference in. Holy crap.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

Here's the RAWs for comparison: https://exhentai.org/g/875835/4b0174cea6/
Basically they don't have the whole plot about Yui and Chinatsu going missing, and instead have Yui sick with a cold and Chinatsu and Akari going to visit her (with the latter getting thoroughly Akarin'd by the speech bubbles).

will it be fixed?

RumpledForeSkiin
joined Jun 27, 2016

I cant fucking believe that Jojo reference.
She straight up quoted Rohan with the reality shit, and it wasnt even subtle.
This was the last place I expected to find a Jojo reference in. Holy crap.

You make it seem like you've seen the apocalypse happen, especially with your profile picture.

DarkLordofYuri
Tumblr_madda8svpi1rf3rn4o1_500
joined Jul 6, 2016

Went from 0 to 100 really fast, but it made sense when the truth was revealed :P

Etqyggh6mxyi1klo3fwjrwrwicpboh
joined Feb 7, 2015

It's been a while since I see YuruYuri doujin....

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

The girl in the very last page is Chizuru because she is cuddling her ship - Chitose x Ayano.

Screenshot_20230620_200924_chrome
joined Mar 31, 2021

Is page 11 actually a fuckin JoJo reference?

To reply you must either login or sign up.