Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Faust posted:

This feels like that 3rd Pirates of the Caribbean, when every pirate lord (?) voted for themselves as king (?), like always, until Jack actually voted for someone else and everyone lost their shit in disbelief

That was the best part of the movie though. Especially shortly afterwards when someone said to hang the pirate code.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Aw yeh! My brother got me a Hyaku Shiki from his trip to Italy, love ya you dumb motherfucker!

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Captain Quattro, he is a CHAR

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

@ Sis

@Sis you be the one to send the first email, Im too embarassed xD

I'm sorry... I've just messaged you but it was too late apparently... you were brave and send it ^_^

Then again, surprise surprise, I will be able to confirm it! Actually got employed. The job isn't as good as some of the previous ones I was offered, but it has a very nice boss. I'm willing to live with this.

Congrats, sis :)
I'm proud of you!! it was high time ^_^... but is this one of the hotel receptionist job offers?

last edited at Nov 23, 2016 1:11PM

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@ Sis

@Sis you be the one to send the first email, Im too embarassed xD

I'm sorry... I've just messaged you but it was too late apparently... you were brave and send it ^_^

Then again, surprise surprise, I will be able to confirm it! Actually got employed. The job isn't as good as some of the previous ones I was offered, but it has a very nice boss. I'm willing to live with this.

Congrats, sis :)
I'm proud of you!! it was high time ^_^... but is this one of the hotel receptionist job offers?

Don't worry about it! Already replied to the mail^^ As I wrote in teh mail, got a lesson in courage xD

Thanks! Nope, a different job.. basically, it's preparing exhibitions before the mall opens.. which is actually a better paid job and doesn't require that much dedication from me^^

last edited at Nov 23, 2016 2:07PM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

@ Anon

What makes you think I'm going to disappear...? (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)

I guess people disappear sometimes.
Even I had been accused of disappearing by my closest friends when I decided that I don't want to meet anyone and became unreachable for weeks xD but I'm lucky they are understanding ;)

I don't mind giving it to you though in case you want it for any reason.

oh, well, you are the other one of my favorite maids who I would like to send a plain postcard for Christmass to, but I'm almost sure you would refuse ^^"

I also still owe you some replies:

I believe I owe you too.. but I have to find your posts first...

Stubbornness can do the trick sometimes ^^
And the rest of the time it can be pretty hard to handle for others as well ;)
Believe me, I know what I'm talking about... with my family... (@_@)

yeah.. I know what you mean ;) people tell me sometimes I'm impossible xD but well, if someone is reasonable, it could help a lot... I'm still positive about your wall breaking!

So... this means that you'll really go to France next year, huh...?

it means that I will have the difficulty to decide what to study there xD.. most likely, next year... unless the plan changes, just as usual ;)
i won't other choice but to learn speaking the language xD

He's gone into hiding for a while ;)
This is Noodle ^^

oh, that suddens me...

I've read your reply to Galich.. imo you don't need anyone to be a good person - you already are! maybe you just need a trustworthy companion and with time you will find another one ;)

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Just read Dragon ball Super chapter 18.

Totally shocked!

Goku never kissed in his enitre life?! Not even hi wife?!

This guy having two kids and a grand daughter haven't kiss anyone?! Was he forced to have sex if he is saying that 'what marriage has to do with kisssing?' ?

Wow.....speechless.

last edited at Nov 23, 2016 7:13PM

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

so the dbz squad are just going to forget and not feel bad that they rekt trunks home with the help of mini jesus smite.

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

so the dbz squad are just going to forget and not feel bad that they rekt trunks home with the help of mini jesus smite.

Lol pretty sure they restored it with help of Whis and never letting Zamasu make that wish.

joined Jun 17, 2014

Lol pretty sure they restored it with help of Whis and never letting Zamasu make that wish.

i thought whis was just gonna send them to another timelime and have beerus seal zamasu in the new future timeline honestly im really confused. then if they did fix that future then why did they bring back baby jesus with them

last edited at Nov 23, 2016 7:33PM

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

i thought whis was just gonna send them to another timelime and have beerus seal zamasu in the new future timeline honestly im really confused. then if they did fix that future then why did they bring back baby jesus with them

I guess you are right. I think Zeno erased entire Trunks timeline along with all universes in it. No wonder why he was floating in void rather than going to his palace.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

I'm just wondering why did Cell's time machine sent them to Trunks' future and not Cell's future

joined Jun 17, 2014

dragonball time travel logic is weird

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Honestly i do think Z handled it in a pretty charming way with no holes to poke through, but Super started doing some new shit that doesn't make much sense I don't see why Beerus killing Zamasu made a new timeline
I mean, the anime that is, Toriyama is more involved with the manga so maybe it could clear some things up

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Gdi Ulquiorra I told you to be more careful next time y u do dis

Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

Gdi Ulquiorra I told you to be more careful next time y u do dis

Good (?) thing Nezchan was still holding back on the banhammer.

%23spartasgirl
joined Jul 14, 2016

Happy Tofurkey Day to my fellow Dynasty Scan posters here in The United States!

Sakamoto%20nichijou%20tissues-min
joined Jan 20, 2016

^ Happy Turkey day to you. I love Thanksgiving. Christmas can start in December stay away from my fav. day.

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

^ Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who celebrates it! (◕ฺv◕ฺ)

@ Neko chan

.....*drops dead* omg......im actually so excited....even though it might not pay of...it's just such a good show!!!

I'll definitely watch it as well. It's scheduled for next year btw.
I'm looking forward to it but I'll try to not have too high expectations...
I just can't imagine how anyone could possibly make that show any better ^^ But maybe they will manage to keep that standard at least...

@ Galich

If I were that bothered with it I would've probably sent you an e-mail ;P

Are you trying to say I'm old-fashioned here...? O_O
;)
Email is totally hip! ^^

Right now in my work I have to go for 3 hours every day of the week at 6 in the morning, so looks like there won't be any all-nighters for me for a loooong time.

That's why work sucks! (;^ω^)
… or you could just stay up all night and sleep after work... (๑°o°๑)

Not signing the offer for any selected amount of time, which is nice.

... doesn't that just mean that they can fire you at any time...? don't see how that's good... unless you plan on backing away yourself if things don't work out as planned.

To be honest, I dunno what I'd have been doing had I been born in a much smaller one..

You'd just be bored and miserable, like the rest of us village folks ;)
Just kidding. I live in a small city but luckily not a village ^^

It was just such a sharp contrast with you from a few months ago..

Wow... didn't realize that at all... (ಠ.ಠ)

I know that this may sound a bit harsh, but did you consider getting another animal, just to keep yourself distracted? Sorry if what I said was insensitive.

No, that's okay. Of course I've thought about it. I love dogs after all...
But at this early stage it would just feel like replacing her... and I really don't like the thought of that...

@ Nevri

I don't follow thread well, but I remember you talking about it. My condolences.

Thank you!

From what I heard that is the downside of owning a animal, people get used to it so once it is gone, you feel empty and getting a new one is pretty much a must.

I wouldn't call it a downside but it's true for most.
First reaction of most is "I'll never get another pet again“ but then they eventually get another one at some point because they realize that it makes life just so much better ^^

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ oliver

I just wanted to change my avatar into a cute one as you guys', and now I feel bothered because it seem to be a little too cute for me.

It also has a little lewd touch to it so it should be fine ;)

@ Blackkitty

Even I had been accused of disappearing by my closest friends when I decided that I don't want to meet anyone and became unreachable for weeks xD

Didn't expect that coming from you to be honest ^^

but I'm lucky they are understanding ;)

That's great. I have a good friend like that as well. Which is awesome because we never have to explain ourselves when stuff like that happens. We just know how it is (^_^)b

oh, well, you are the other one of my favorite maids who I would like to send a plain postcard for Christmas to, but I'm almost sure you would refuse ^^"

You never even tried asking ^^
But don't worry, you don't have to feel forced to just because you wanted to send one to Galich.
I know you two talked about that postcard exchange program back when we started here.

I believe I owe you too.. but I have to find your posts first...

Wow... I just tried and took even me a while to actually find that post again ^^
Nothing really reply worthy... So don't feel obliged to.

But in case you wanna save some time looking for it, it was on page 173... O_O

it means that I will have the difficulty to decide what to study there xD

LOVE! You ought to study love in France! What else could there be??? (◦’ںˉ◦)

unless the plan changes, just as usual ;)

heheheh ^^
My specialty is procrastinating (;๏д๏)
;) (but it's actually not funny sometimes... o_O)

oh, that suddens me...

Do you really miss the zombie...?
I can switch back if you want me to. I like Noodle but the zombie was cute too.

I've read your reply to Galich

Just out of curiosity. Do you also think that I've changed so noticeably?
I don't mean me not being here that often anymore or when I'm actually talking about the depressing things that happened but like... all the rest...? ^^

And awww.... A Christmas kitty! That's really cute! Good choice! (^_^)b

last edited at Nov 24, 2016 9:00AM

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Anon99 posted:

... doesn't that just mean that they can fire you at any time...?

They can fire you anytime if they really want to, even when time is specified, so it doesn't make that much difference really.

joined Jun 22, 2016

^ Okay, yeah, now that you mention it... most countries probably don't have employment protection...

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Anon99 posted:

^ Okay, yeah, now that you mention it... most countries probably don't have employment protection...

We do, but must of times it doesn't really protect you. If employer wants you gone, they will find a way.

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014
O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@Anon

If I were that bothered with it I would've probably sent you an e-mail ;P

Are you trying to say I'm old-fashioned here...? O_O
;)
Email is totally hip! ^^

Hey, I'm not disagreeing! For the record, I still have a (very usable) palmtop from the late 90s, got experience with typewriters, faxes and wish I'd ever get the occasion to use a pager!

Right now in my work I have to go for 3 hours every day of the week at 6 in the morning, so looks like there won't be any all-nighters for me for a loooong time.

That's why work sucks! (;^ω^)
… or you could just stay up all night and sleep after work... (๑°o°๑)

Well.. accidently it comes off this way! Falling asleep 8 hours before my alarm is set, usually waking up after 2 hours, then getting 1 hour of sleep tops. It's a mess.

Speaking of which, had a bit of a random thing happened to me last night. Just finished writing to a friend, closed my eyes and feel asleep for less than 20 minutes.. then I suddenly get woken up by a phone call. At 22:00. I pick up the phone.. turns out it was my friend that's wanted to know if I could go downtown today to lend her a hammer (o.O)

Not something I expect to get woken up by. Gotta say, I felt really weird today travelling through all of the town with a hammer in my bag to give to my friend D:

Not signing the offer for any selected amount of time, which is nice.

... doesn't that just mean that they can fire you at any time...? don't see how that's good... unless you plan on backing away yourself if things don't work out as planned.

As Nevri said. Plus, I really really don't want to be tied down time wise.

Positive things tho.! I got moved into another mall, which is much much closer nearby, and I need to be there an hour later than I would've been in the previous one! Plus, I still get to keep my boss!

To be honest, I dunno what I'd have been doing had I been born in a much smaller one..

You'd just be bored and miserable, like the rest of us village folks ;)
Just kidding. I live in a small city but luckily not a village ^^

Anon and being miserable? Cannot imagine it, not even at your worst^^

To be fair it's much more common for the city folk to suffer from anxiety and depression.. speaking of which, my city today had the air polution norms exciteed by 300%.. the air in here was literally green/yellow, and everything was so blurry.. people running in masks.. makes me question why I dropped smoking to live in such a poluted (but great, and I honestly do love it with all of my heart) city.

It was just such a sharp contrast with you from a few months ago..

Wow... didn't realize that at all... (ಠ.ಠ)

The mkore emojis the better our Anon is^^

Looking at my posts, I sounded like I was angry at you or something. Sorry if you perceived as such, it was never my intention^^

I know that this may sound a bit harsh, but did you consider getting another animal, just to keep yourself distracted? Sorry if what I said was insensitive.

No, that's okay. Of course I've thought about it. I love dogs after all...
But at this early stage it would just feel like replacing her... and I really don't like the thought of that...

Okay, harsh mode on.

Not gonna lie, it would be kind of replacing something with another thing. But in all honesty, I'd call it more of a distraction of thoughts more than anything else.

I mean, I'd be fine with someone replacing me after death, just so my loved ones (if I had any) wouldn't feel nearly as bad about me passing away.

Okay, that was a bit too cynical. Sorry^^

On a much more positive note had a very interesting conversation today. One of those that make you go "hmm, so maybe this quirk of mine is much more normal than I thought?"

Also, made a decision and changed my attitude to others; gonna only give them as much affection as they give me, nothing more. I honestly feel too fed up with investing too much into relationships with others to try to act like positive-saviour-of-relationships. Giving as much as I receive.

last edited at Nov 24, 2016 12:43PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.