Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

9bdd23b1-1e6c-4540-bdac-7a7a8d9c3658
joined Jan 19, 2014

...nyu QAQ thank you, cos I really like you guys so being band would be horrible xP

last edited at Nov 18, 2016 5:06PM

joined Jan 19, 2014

Omg you can get banned??! Am I gonna be banned?!!! Senpai's help meeeeeee >A<

You don't need my help. Just don't post for a day for the same effect.

N...no senpai I didn't mean it l...like that, I meant I needed help and protection cos I'm no troll so if someone ever wanted to band me for maybe like talking about personal issues? I mean if it annoys people to hear my problems I would defiantly stop, wah...em...snowy TT//A//TT

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

When Rina gets passionate about stuff I mostly don't even know the things she's talking about

That's basically what I said, it's an enigma for me; but I would never come to hate any members of this thread :-* As crappy as your tastes can be in my very humble opinion.

As shameful as that may sound: I haven't read either of them...

(Why are you trying so hard to bug Nez...???)

If you one day read them, don't refrain from giving me your feedback, they are really worth the read; I'm assuming Galich is familiar with those and is likely to agree with me.

I ain't trying to bug Nez ! or am I
I'm just trying to counterbalance Nez's coldness with my sweet warmth ^.^
Look, she made poor Neko-chan feel ill at ease !

last edited at Nov 18, 2016 5:10PM

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Neko chan

Don't worry, you can't be off topic in an off topic thread ;)
And I don't think you've ever annoyed anyone here. So please just be yourself.

last edited at Nov 18, 2016 5:09PM

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

@Neko-chan

We may have our quabbles time to time but we're like a happy united family here (lol), and I'm clearly the low-key-sadistic older sister that enjoys teasing the ever-loving fun out of people ^ _ -

But that aside, I'm actually rather fond of reading about your life, it sounds so cute ^ o ^

joined Jan 19, 2014

@Neko-chan

We may have our quabbles time to time but we're like a happy united family here (lol), and I'm clearly the low-key-sadistic older sister that enjoys teasing the ever-loving fun out of people ^ _ -

But that aside, I'm actually rather fond of reading about your life, it sounds so cute ^ o ^

Q//-//Q aaw, thank you Rina I'm happy I'm not a bother (I hope xD) ehe

joined Jan 19, 2014

@ Neko chan

Don't worry, you can't be off topic in an off topic thread ;)
And I don't think you've ever annoyed anyone here. So please just be yourself.

Ok >w< I will carry on being a neko Anon

But you guys are really awesome! Like when I was writing my essay thinking about chatting here kept me awake and I was able to finish, so thank you! (>//0//<)

last edited at Nov 18, 2016 5:16PM

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

^ Well, it's all thanks to @Anon for making this thread and bringing us all together ^ o ^

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Anon for moderator !
Anon for president !
All hail Anon !

last edited at Nov 18, 2016 5:21PM

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

Speaking of President, Snoop Dogg just announced he is running for presidential candiate 2020. Legalized weed across all 50 states!

last edited at Nov 18, 2016 5:24PM

joined Jan 19, 2014

^ Why would anyone wanna ban you...? ^^
Unless you can get banned for being cute... (¬‿¬)

So... how did you sleep last night?
Managed to get over that Red Bull overdose yet?

Omg stop xD =//A//= em em I slept quite well! But the crash after all these redbulls happened jus now, I'm slowly starting to feel the sleepyness return. Zzz

Btw it's 10:20pm here, but obviously I don't get saterday off cosnim at a music school all day, I have finished all my piano grades and now have to prepare for the deploma! And if I manage to finish it this year that means I can become a piano teacher at 17 which might be pretty cool ehe.

last edited at Nov 18, 2016 5:25PM

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Good thing I quoted that suspicious post before clicking to the link; I now know it's our buddy Astley's song.

" Once bitten, twice shy"

joined Jan 19, 2014

Speaking of President, Snoop Dogg just announced he is running for presidential candiate 2020. Legalized weed across all 50 states!

Oh no Q///A///Q d...did I just get Rick rolled, I was not expecting this in 2016 xD

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Rina

But relax, I won't really hate any of you ^ _ ^

I hope!
'cause you're a very passionate person... that could get dangerous ^^
Like Love/Death kinda dangerous... (゚Д゚)

@ Utoptia

That's basically what I said, it's an enigma for me; but I would never come to hate any members of this thread :-* As crappy as your tastes can be in my very humble opinion.

I can't back that up! Just to make sure: I never said crappy, it's just that she usually likes stuff I've never even heard of before... so I'll go with „rare“ here ^^

If you one day read them, don't refrain from giving me your feedback,

I will!

'm just trying to counterbalance Nez's coldness with my sweet warmth ^.^

That's what you call sweet warmth...? O_O
Now I kinda feel sorry for your future girlfriend! ;P

@ Neko chan

But you guys are really awesome! Like when I was writing my essay thinking about chatting here kept me awake and I was able to finish, so thank you! (>//0//<)

You know that you'll have to tell us how you did when you get your grade now, do you...? ;)

joined Jan 19, 2014

@ Neko chan

You know that you'll have to tell us how you did when you get your grade now, do you...? ;)

Yes ma'am! XD

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

Oh no Q///A///Q d...did I just get Rick rolled, I was not expecting this in 2016 xD

At least it worked on someone, sorry! XD

I hope!

I'm a yandere, not a yangire ;) The only person I feel Love/Death levels of passion towards is my gf ^ _ ^

last edited at Nov 18, 2016 5:33PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I ain't trying to bug Nez ! or am I
I'm just trying to counterbalance Nez's coldness with my sweet warmth ^.^
Look, she made poor Neko-chan feel ill at ease !

Ah, I see. You believe I'm a cold person.

I understand how it is, I'll just go now...

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Rina

Well, it's all thanks to @Anon for making this thread and bringing us all together ^ o ^

You people brought yourself here!
This was originally meant to be a one (wo)man show! ;)

@ Utoptia

All hail Anon !

Don't overdo it! I'm not Hitler... (@_@)

@ Neko chan

And if I manage to finish it this year that means I can become a piano teacher at 17 which might be pretty cool ehe.

Wow! Impressive... also sounds like a good source of some extra income while attending drama school...

joined Jan 19, 2014

At least it worked on someone, sorry! XD

I hope!

I'm a yandere, not a yangire ;) The only person I feel Love/Death levels of passion towards is my gf ^ _ ^

Meanie =//H//=... but also aaaww, I think it's nice how passionate you can feel towards someone you love! Owo

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Guess I'll answer this seriously; there's no real risk since [you perhaps remember] I'm aromantic, all the girls I've dated eventually ended up in tears because it's always one-sided. Hence I'm not dating any more girls, only f*** buddies. So don't worry 'bout Utoptia's hoes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (sorry, mentioning Snoop dogg made me want to speak like a gansta rapper).

Ah, I see. You believe I'm a cold person.

I understand how it is, I'll just go now...

First lesson of the day : never take any of my words seriously, except those I said I'd be serious before ^.^

Well, I can't help but tease people, so I'd rather have you one-day ban me than you leaving this thread.
I didn't mean to upset you :( So if I did, sorry !

last edited at Nov 18, 2016 5:46PM

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Nezchan

Don't go!
I'm sure it's not easy keeping that many people in check!
Let's us rather talk about Blame! some more...
Does that mean you're a Nihei fan as well...?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

@ Nezchan

Don't go!
I'm sure it's not easy keeping that many people in check!
Let's us rather talk about Blame! some more...
Does that mean you're a Nihei fan as well...?

I remember looking up his other stuff and finding it interesting, but Blame! was the only one that really stuck with me. In fact, elements of one of my novel ideas is inspired by the series.

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Rina

Not this -dere stuff again! ^^
I hope your girlfriend manages to never make you angry... 'cause otherwise she could end up being homeless... o_O

@ Utoptia

Guess I'll answer this seriously; there's no real risk since [you perhaps remember] I'm aromantinc, all the girls I've dated eventually ended up in tears because it's always one-sided. Hence I'm not dating any more girls, only f*** buddies. So don't worry 'bout Utoptia's hoes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (sorry, mentioning Snoop dogg made me want to speak like a gansta rapper).

I'm not sure if this is supposed to make me feel better or even more worried now... (;ↀ⌓ↀ)

But yeah, I remember you saying that... But unlike you I still have some hope left ;)

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

I hope your girlfriend manages to never make you angry... 'cause otherwise she could end up being homeless... o_O

If it's just homeless she'd be lucky; I mean, she could tie her down and force her to read / watch Netsuzou Trap for days.

just sayin it terrifies me

I'm not sure if this is supposed to make me feel better or even more worried now... (;ↀ⌓ↀ)

But yeah, I remember you saying that... But unlike you I still have some hope left ;)

Inspite of being unusual, there's nothing abnormal with being aromantic, it's as natural as being gay, transgender, pansexual or whatever, you don't have to worry about that ;)

What have you some hope left on ?

joined Jan 19, 2014

Guess I'll answer this seriously; there's no real risk since [you perhaps remember] I'm aromantic, all the girls I've dated eventually ended up in tears because it's always one-sided. Hence I'm not dating any more girls, only f*** buddies. So don't worry 'bout Utoptia's hoes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (sorry, mentioning Snoop dogg made me want to speak like a ganta

Lol I love how you jus have all these ladies and I'm here like! Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan! xD 0w0

To reply you must either login or sign up.