Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

@Gengar who is your avatar of?

Captain Scarlett

She mentions Moxxi in one of her random dialogue lines but not much else if you're asking because of yuri.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I've been listening to nothing but SB69 music lately...the event took a toll on me lol, that Aireen was totally worth getting ASAP even though there's still a week left.

Here's some music from the game/series:
Meikyu Destiny
Falling Roses
Oyasumi Paranoia
Koi
Innocent Tune
yet <-band is based off an irl band.
Fake! Fake! <-band is based off an irl band.

And some diabetes!

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

@ Anon (sorry about the long post)

I just feel worn out and a little hollow.

maybe after all that stress you should ask someone to give you an aromatherapy massage^^ it will elevate your spirits and boost your energy!

We've been talking about me too much recently... (^_^“)

no worries! I usually feel uncomfortable talking about myself xD

thanks! I'm doing ok for my standards. I finished the second season of "Transparent" ^_^ it's about a very complicated family ;)

I even forgot to congratulate you on getting a job!
I hope it's a job you like! That's the most important part (after getting paid) ;)

oh, thank you.. so you remembered!
it's just another job that has nothing to do with my education - it's about food production which is great because I won't have to deal with too many people. But to start the job I need several papers and I need to have some medical test done - it's a pricy bother xD

yes, it's all about the money if I want to study abroad next year ^^

Do you still have her...?

4 years ago the neighbors poisoned her(we are 90% sure), and before that she had been part of our family for 7 years.
but yeah, she was the least cutest cat we've ever had - she was supposed to live outside the house but sometimes she sneaked in so that she could steal the sausages from the shopping bag, or other times she would push the lid of the saucepan and satisfy her gluttony xD

and she constantly had troubles with her health - she even survived a broken jaw after a fight with a dog, and once my father had to milk her because otherwise she would've suffered from mastitis, and so on...
her aura was one of a troublemaker, and her tummy - of a glutton^^

her only virtue that made me forgive her misdeeds was the fact that she came out of nowhere when I needed her the most :) at the time we didn't have a cat and I felt a bit lonely. I was thinking of asking my father for a kitten, but then one day she just popped out meowing - the little devil was able to read minds xD

That's why I like online shops! No need to leave the house and look around for stuff you like. Too annoying for my taste (^_-)v

yes, I hate it - the perfumes/lights/noise in shops sometimes make my head spin.
my experience with online shops is very little since strangely I'm not used to online shopping...

last edited at Oct 24, 2016 11:40AM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

BOO

no one over take my post count just because I'm not posting ;_;

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Good morning/evening everyone! How's your start of the week?

Sorry for going AWOL so suddenly, had plenty of things to think over and a lot of administrative work that begged to be taken care of since forever, but Dynasty's calling.

Funnily enough, today my nap's dream flat out told me to get on Dynasty. I am not kidding. While I'm not big into prophetical dreams, it seems like a good enough of an excuse to come back to my favourite Cafe of all time. It was very weird dream anyway.

@Bulgarian Onee-Chan

p.s. I wonder how are Galich and Anon doing ^^"

I heard someone calling!

... what to say... Hugs
I was expecting a different outcome..., but you have the chance to get the best of the situation and make your inner world a more peaceful place, I guess.
And I'm going back to uni next year ,we both should work hard now, sis!!
You know my Ukrainian friend - she studies abroad and at some point she had to take a year off uni so that she could go back to Ukraine and spent a year working whatever jobs available in order to continue her education... It wasn't easy for her, but now she is back on track: she has just started from where she left her studies, she is extremely happy^_^, has a more mature outlook on life and her mind is set on the future :)
So you never know ;)

Probably the slowest reply ever to a post in this thread. Sorry about that!

Looks like both of us are in for a pretty busy year then :P Starting to look for a job tomorrow, already finished my CV. Now it's all about spamming the potentional employers.

Happy to hear about your Ukrainian friend going back on track! It takes a lot of dedication, especially once you're coming back to a degree after a break.

Sorry to highjack into your reply to Anon, but the poisoning part of your story.. that's awful. I cannot imagine why anyone would want to poison a cat. Some people, ugh.

@Rina A bit late into the party, but I see you carrying on with the high standard of your avis.

@Anon I hope she's doing good! It's kind of terrifying to think how fragile pets are.

last edited at Oct 24, 2016 2:40PM

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

people flipping out saying RWBY is homophobic because it has Blake hanging out with Sun this season honestly the first episode came out YESTERDAY and people are flipping out sweet Leviathan I don't want Blake to end up with Sun either but if it happens I won't say it's because Roosterteeth is sexist it's because thats what they want sure I'll be annoyed but mostly because I think Sun and Blake work the best as friends

last edited at Oct 25, 2016 12:38AM

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Galich

I hope she's doing good! It's kind of terrifying to think how fragile pets are.

That small but so damn bright light of my life is gone now...
I had to let her go yesterday. I already miss her so much. She really deserved more than that...

Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

people flipping out saying RWBY is homophobic because it has Blake hanging out with Sun this season honestly the first episode came out YESTERDAY and people are flipping out sweet Leviathan I don't want Blake to end up with Sun either but if it happens I won't say it's because Roosterteeth is sexist it's because thats what they want sure I'll be annoyed but mostly because I think Sun and Blake work the best as friends

Ooh, this is going to be good; I have to see this now. I'm rooting for Yang and Blake of course, but seeing people lose it over nondescript interactions between Sun and Blake is going to be fun solely because it's great seeing how passionate people can be over this stuff. I'm admittedly going to be annoyed too though if their interactions unnaturally become substantial at any point.

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@ Galich
I had to let her go yesterday. I already miss her so much. She really deserved more than that...

@Anon

Bloody hell.. really sorry to hear that. Having reread your posts from before, I am now sure that she had a wonderful life and that you all fought all the way in (since such situation is a test for everyone in the family).

/hugs Anon

The thing that matters the most is that she lived happy, and so should everyone remember.

last edited at Oct 25, 2016 5:05AM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

I'm sorry, Anon... :(( ...
You wouldn't want a hug...
But she was doing better :(

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

That is truly tragic to hear :'( my condolences.

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

So on a slightly more cheery note, I edited my phone theme today ^ o ^ you can view it here (with a short explanation of the concepts behind the theme) if anyone is interested in taking a look.

Also, thanks @Galich! The featured yuri couple in this one is Minami x Anastasia (Anya) from THE iDOLM@STER: Cinderella Girls ^ - ^

And speaking of Minami x Anya...I'm starting to have headcanons/fanfic ideas of them and Ranko being a happy family; like really, they look so much like a family together lol, with Ranko being the 'daughter' " > w < "

last edited at Oct 25, 2016 6:37AM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

oh, yeah, it totally slipped my mind when I read Anon's post...
but today the Cafe turns four months and I was meaning to say "thank you" to Anon, because imo her creation is a very positive thing where one could feel among friends!

and Anon - I doubt that her light would ever be gone for you ;)

@ LIttleSis

Galich, I missed you! So welcome back!

I think it's high time something good happened to everyone in here... So good luck with your job hunting! You can do it :) (and make sure your CV is impeccable ;) )

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

So on a slightly more cheery note, I edited my phone theme today ^ o ^ you can view it here (with a short explanation of the concepts behind the theme) if anyone is interested in taking a look.

Also, thanks @Galich! The featured yuri couple in this one is Minami x Anastasia (Anya) from THE iDOLM@STER: Cinderella Girls ^ - ^

And speaking of Minami x Anya...I'm starting to have headcanons/fanfic ideas of them and Ranko being a happy family; like really, they look so much like a family together lol, with Ranko being the 'daughter' " > w < "

@Rina Never saw anything of the iDOLM@STER franchise, but the pairing does look neat!

Really liked how well thought out every single detail is on that theme.

@ LIttleSis

Galich, I missed you! So welcome back!

I think it's high time something good happened to everyone in here... So good luck with your job hunting! You can do it :) (and make sure your CV is impeccable ;) )

@Magicalkitty

Heyo! Missed you too! Really happy to be back posting here^^

Looks like your powers really are great. A few minutes after I read your post one of the companies' I had sent my CV to told me to come to their office tomorrow ^.^ Wish me luck!

Also, totally forgot to thank Anon here. Met so many great people around here that it's influenced my life more than I'd like to admit. Happy anniversary Dynasty Cafe!

last edited at Oct 25, 2016 12:15PM

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

^ The Cinderella Girls anime is pretty nice, give it a watch ^ o ^ and thanks for the comments on the theme!

Also good luck tmrrw! ^ - ^

today the Cafe turns four months and I was meaning to say "thank you" to Anon, because imo her creation is a very positive thing where one could feel among friends!

It's been 4 months already :o though I've not been here since the beginning I really appreciate it being made and I enjoy my time here a lot; it's actually another daily thing on my to-do list to check here for new posts (lol) ^ - ^ so yeah, thanks @Anon for making this cafe!!

last edited at Oct 25, 2016 12:14PM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

@ LittleSis

It was a coincidence! I have no powers otherwise many things would've been different ;)

But you have your own powers - you are an intelligent young lady so tomorrow you just have to show some confidence, motivation, and absolutely you mustn't say anything unnecessary like I did the last time^^ and they won't let you go! ;)
Good luck!! :)

@ Rina

So apparently I'm not in the same group as I was previously when I return to classes later, which is fine I guess (lol). For what it's worth, it's probably for the better.

Does that mean you won't be in the same group with the "cool" girl?
Your internship is about 3-4 months, right xD

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

^ Yup that is correct...aw well, after what happened before it's probably a lot better for us to not work together ^ ^"

And yup, only 1 month left to go :D

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

^ Yeah, it's for the better :)

I can't fall asleep for some reason...

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

^ The Cinderella Girls anime is pretty nice, give it a watch ^ o ^ and thanks for the comments on the theme!

Also good luck tmrrw! ^ - ^

today the Cafe turns four months and I was meaning to say "thank you" to Anon, because imo her creation is a very positive thing where one could feel among friends!

It's been 4 months already :o though I've not been here since the beginning I really appreciate it being made and I enjoy my time here a lot; it's actually another daily thing on my to-do list to check here for new posts (lol) ^ - ^ so yeah, thanks @Anon for making this cafe!!

@Rina Thanks! Will try to do my best!

It really does look nice, especially in comparsion to my generic Japanese background on my ol' phone. Also, cannot lie but say that I do like darker colors.

Hmm, you've reminded me that I am yet to watch quite a lot of titles after my long break.. it might be a good starting point.

@ LittleSis

It was a coincidence! I have no powers otherwise many things would've been different ;)

But you have your own powers - you are an intelligent young lady so tomorrow you just have to show some confidence, motivation, and absolutely you mustn't say anything unnecessary like I did the last time^^ and they won't let you go! ;)
Good luck!! :)

@OlderSis I still believe you have them hidden somewhere.. at the very least the power of cute^^

Thanks for the warm words! Got to say, that list of positives made me blush quite hard..

Will try to do my best :) I have a problem with talking too much myself.. will have to control it.

Well, wie'll see how things will work in the end.

I can't fall asleep for some reason...

Hands over blanket and tea

last edited at Oct 25, 2016 7:26PM

Rsz_1rsz_29112135412
joined May 21, 2016

No RWBY spoilers please! I'm waiting until they're all released and then binge watching them

@Gengar
Ohhh, that's why she seems familiar. I've played a bit of Borderlands2 but couldn't get into it and quit. She looks badass

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

@ LittleSis
You are very kind.. thanks! >//<
But I just said what I think.

Everything will be alright :) at least you talk about philosophy and politics xD

Gratefully takes the blanket and the tea ^_^
Thanks, Sis!

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@ LittleSis
You are very kind.. thanks! >//<
But I just said what I think.

Everything will be alright :) at least you talk about philosophy and politics xD

Gratefully takes the blanket and the tea ^_^
Thanks, Sis!

@OlderSis That made me blush even more >_>

You are the one who's too kind.. and I also just say things I mean.

Thanks! Well, a bit calmer about the entire situation.. getting a bit sleepy.

Finishes tea and puts on blanket Good night Dynasty Cafe!

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

^Sleep well, Sis :)

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

No RWBY spoilers please! I'm waiting until they're all released and then binge watching them

don't worry I haven't even watched the 1st episode yet just telling y'all about the silliness going on in the fandom

last edited at Oct 25, 2016 11:59PM

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

So if you take a look at my blog atm, the entire 'first' page is filled with pics of Minami x Anya ^ - ^ it's a pity I don't know how to upload pics onto DynastyScans lol.

It really does look nice, especially in comparsion to my generic Japanese background on my ol' phone. Also, cannot lie but say that I do like darker colors.

Thanks! ^ - ^ I'm going to be using this theme for a while, that is, until a new obssession comes along (lol)

Hmm, you've reminded me that I am yet to watch quite a lot of titles after my long break.. it might be a good starting point.

Hope you enjoy the anime!

To reply you must either login or sign up.