Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I don't know who is the real deal, but it was a drama when Ronaldo got injured and had to be replaced in the 20th minute...

Was happy because I hate Ronaldo, was sad because Portugal won it anyway ;__;

I'd be more than happy to root for Portugal once he retires though :/

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

I'm glad Messi missed that PK in Copa America. That was beautiful. B)

Rsz_1rsz_29112135412
joined May 21, 2016

@Gengar Ok, so you're tall. Are you tall and lanky like a stick or tall and muscular like Xena? Because if you're the first I could boot you over the horizon. >:} I'm 5'5 (nearly 5'6) but muscular; I could definitely win this brawl.

Have you guys watched ReLife? The anime itself is pretty good/okay but what struck me was that they released all the episodes July 1st, kinda like Netflix. I really hope this trend catches on with other new anime. I hate being forced to watch in moderation like a productive member of society.

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

I don't like him either, and without him the team seemed to play better, at least to me. And I hate to admit it, but I did some swearing when the match was over...>///< Portugal is far from being the best in Europe.

Just a couple of episodes of ReLIFE, and at first I was surprised to see all the episodes, thinking that there was some kind of mistake. hah, I agree with you, Alvis

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

Hehe haters' tears are delicious. Ronaldo go them to the final and even if he didn't play a part in the final, Portugal won so he deserves some of the credit. Portugal is not the best team in Europe in terms of FIFA ranings but they won the euros that's just how football is...
Maybe they should have subbed Messi off in the copa final, Argentina might have played better ;)

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I don't like him either, and without him the team seemed to play better, at least to me. And I hate to admit it, but I did some swearing when the match was over...>///< Portugal is far from being the best in Europe.

They lost to us in pre-season, and I think only finished one game without extra time before the final :/

Swearing doesn't suit your image D: My preconceptions noooooo ;_;

I can take heart that at least Evra and Pogba lost though.

last edited at Jul 11, 2016 7:37AM

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Galich has capitulated, I'm packing my stuff and moving far away to a land of topics that I actually know of. Taking all the cats with me.

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Sadly, I'm a hater, I prefer a more dynamic play and less additional time. But that's my layman's opinion :)

@Chocolate who would've thought, I'm evil and cursing... meow^^

@Galich Are you taking me with you? xD

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

meow^^

What vile language D:

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

What vile language D:

m*ow, m*ow, m*ow

last edited at Jul 11, 2016 10:11AM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Would like if there was a like button :o

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@Blackkitty All the cats, no exceptions. Will just leave ChocolateCakeLover in an empty thread to idly think about how he's lost the drama contest.

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

meow :3

random qn, whats everyone looking foward to? could be anime or anything.

edit: well, this post came too soon...or late, lol.

last edited at Jul 11, 2016 10:47AM

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

@Gengar Ok, so you're tall. Are you tall and lanky like a stick or tall and muscular like Xena? Because if you're the first I could boot you over the horizon. >:} I'm 5'5 (nearly 5'6) but muscular; I could definitely win this brawl.

Doesn't matter to be honest. I did like 2 years of karate like 10 years ago so I'm basically the strongest person on earth.

random qn, whats everyone looking foward to? could be anime or anything.

Dishonored 2 hype.
Also Wentworth episode 10 hype. 2 days left. :(

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

I am looking forward to the weekend.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

@Blackkitty All the cats, no exceptions. Will just leave ChocolateCakeLover in an empty thread to idly think about how he's lost the drama contest.

;_;

I totally won the contest tho ;_;

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

You didn't even do drama. If you consider anything you did as drama, then you straight up lost, actually.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

No body did drama oO It wasn't a serious thing...

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@OriginalGengar Exactly. Check and mate, bring me some Cake.
@ZuljinRaynor Don't we all...then again, barely sleeping even during the weekends due to stupid timezones >.>

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

^ which timezone are you from? :o

also, Im looking forward to Carmilla s3 and AFA2016 :>

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

^ which timezone are you from? :o

also, Im looking forward to Carmilla s3 and AFA2016 :>

CET +1. A pain when you want to talk to someone from the US, have to be until like 2 o'clock and then your neighbor complains about that you were too loud and speaking gibberish (English)*
* - based on a true story.
@ChocolateCakeLover Of course it;s the most serious thing in this thread. Otherwise, what would be the point? >.>

last edited at Jul 11, 2016 12:18PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Most srs D:<

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Rina

On a short-term basis I'm looking forward to the next Shingeki no Kyojin, Kase-san, She, her Camera and her Seasons and Their Story chapters.

For the longer term it's the new anime season of Shingeki no Kyojin.

And in the really long run I'm still hoping to see the continuation of Under one Roof, NANA, Fluttering Feelings, Blame! (the movie or anime) and world peace...

I think that's it so far... ;)

@ Nezchan

Many thanks for the link!
Totally would have missed that...

@ Blackkitty

If we take a look at the tournament as a whole – apart from a few great scenes – it was pretty lame overall... Too much boring defensive play. Too little action. Most teams tried to force a win somehow without having a great strategy up their sleeves. It was more like „Let's block what we can and maybe we can score a goal somehow in between...“
Most matches were just boring...

last edited at Jul 11, 2016 12:47PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Just saying but, 4 Portugal players in the team of the tournament seems a little off given how mediocre they were throughout.

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

That was true for most of the French players as well.
I initially intended to root for them but after I saw all that I just couldn't... Too lame...

To reply you must either login or sign up.