Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

@Chocolate no, you just reminded me of her.
she is cute <3

So because I smell I remind you of a dog D:

;_;

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

I’m not as impatient as you are! I can wait for humanity to learn and grow!*

I give people the benefit of the doubt no matter what. I used to be more cautious with but all the bad stuff in the world, I would not be able to sleep at night if I thought everyone was bad. I assume the best. I don't want to think that people have hidden agendas and other stuff like that. If someone tricks me, they tricked me. You know? But I wasn't like "oh man when is this person gonna betray me" because that paranoia would stress me out.

I'm not sure when I decided to have this outlook, but it's made my happier. I don't know what's going through that person's life. Maybe it's naive of me, but it's helped me avoid feeling depressed.

*This line is a reference btw.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Well, this discussion got serious all of a sudden.

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

@Chocolate I'm sorry, I've never meant anything disrespectful, and there is no way for me to know whether you smell xD the only common trait that you share with the dogs is that you could be cute sometimes... so maybe Nezchan doesn't hate you that much... stay strong!

@Galich don't know how to respond to that... it seems to me that the girl has some room to evolve as a person... , and yes, sadly, there are many such people.. but there are good people as well^^ you seem to be one of them. I've never volunteered and in my country there are constantly cases where someone used the charity pretext to make a fortune, even when it concerns ill children :(

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I know, I know, I wasn't serious, I'm being dramatic, I'm sorry, pls ignore me Dx

the only common trait that you share with the dogs is that you could be cute sometimes...

Never ;_;

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@Blackkitty Well, even though her intentions were very shady on the volunteering side, she did help some people, and that's what matters the most. Dunno about that part of me being a good person - I just tend to stick to my own morality, since I'm a firm believer that a definition of a goo dperson is someone who follows their rules and beliefs with no exceptions.
Overall, if I had to follow one life philosophy I'm following, it's existentialism*. Sure, the world might be a bit of a gutter, but that doesn't stop us from trying to make the best out of what we're given and try to make this universe more bearable.**

• - not a specific Jean-Paul Sartre or Kierkegaard's options, but a hybrid of both definitions from the 19th and 20th century.

** Last time I was explaining it during a panel (the topic being "World literature, philosophy in manga and anime") on an anime convention I've managed to turn it into a pretty.. heated debate. Heck, one person's challanged me into a fight to solve our differences. Philosophy is a srs bsns.

@OriginalGengar Most serious thread on Dynasty 2014.

@ChocolateCakeLover Stop, you already have me to be dramatic :E

Well, to change the topics a bit, I'm planning to go to another convention as a staff member/assistance. Any tips?

last edited at Jul 10, 2016 9:06AM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I challenge you to a drama off D:<

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

Well, to change the topics a bit, I'm planning to go to another convention as a staff member/assistance. Any tips?

Practice basic lines to say to the convention visitors? :s

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@ChocolateCakeLover i call nonsense on this , by challenging me you already have an unfair advantage. Reading that post me me swallow mouthwash that I was rinsing my mouth with, thanks.

@Rina "WRONG QUEUE! WRONG QUEUE YOU WEEABOOS! THIS ONE IS FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT ORDERED THE TICKETS ONLINE" is what it usually boils down to from my experience.

last edited at Jul 10, 2016 10:03AM

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

^ Well, you could practice on maintaining your voice throughout the convention :p

last edited at Jul 10, 2016 10:16AM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

@Galich you have a point there^^
I have no experience on the matter, but when you feel like it, just smile! a sincere smile is always a winner, or maybe ignore this advice xD

wow, a war, now a drama contest... some people are energetic xD

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Well, this thread's turned from a peaceful talk about 80s music to a war, and now a drama contest. This drives me to despair! I'm in despair!

@ChocolateCakeLover 1v1 me, ironman mode, lucky nations turned off, tantasy new world turned on.

last edited at Jul 10, 2016 10:34AM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I'll conquer you in one war, me Ryukyu, you Ming >:D

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Easy, will go Albania and no tuse Skanderbeg as a general. You better hope that someone will guarantee your independence.

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

**lmao** this convo has been all over the map. so 2 questions:

1. did the furballs ever find a way down from the trees to win the war?, and
  2. if this thread has turned into a drama contest, does that make its contestants wanna-be drama kings and drama queens?
Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

He he he ^^

Here are the answers:
1. Not if it's me writing the end of that story (`∇´)ψ
2. Oh, we're not wannabes – we're the real deal, baby! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

So... you wanna join in on the drama? ;)

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

did the furballs ever find a way down from the trees to win the war?

To be honest, they didn't even need to go down the trees to win.

And I would totally win a drama contest in here but my fake drama is so good that I'd probably get banned for it. So I'm not gonna join.

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

I don't know who is the real deal, but it was a drama when Ronaldo got injured and had to be replaced in the 20th minute...

joined Jun 22, 2016

That sucks big time, yes... That was his chance to shine at a big tournament and then this... Wow... Life really is cruel sometimes...

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

yes, unfortunately... while he was on the ground, there was a butterfly on his face, and I though: It's like a hell butterfly from Bleach... and then the football shinigami took care of him... very strange

joined Jun 22, 2016

Huh... you make it sound even crueler ^^“

Chance of subject:

Since today is Sunday I put on my finest dress and decided to take a little stroll down the street this afternoon:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2WDcCT3YeM

I always try to blend in with the crowd. I know. I'm pretty plain ^^b

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Hey, for those who are into the 80s, Hall & Oates are playing live on Yahoo! Live Nation...well, right now in fact.

The show will be repeated until the evening of July 12, when Gwen Stefani is playing.

https://www.yahoo.com/music/livenation/event/hall-oates-2016

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Oh hell yeah! Love Hall and Oates.

(Oh-oh, here she comes)

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Oh hell yeah! Love Hall and Oates.

(Oh-oh, here she comes)

Surprised they opened with Maneater, I'd have expected that to be a show closer.

Gotta say, Daryl has aged pretty well. John shows his years a bit more.

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

I only found about Hall and Oates by watching Draskyl's Dota 2 stream now almost 3 years ago.

To reply you must either login or sign up.