Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

YES! Finally reclaimed my lost cat!
Gotta say, losing a cat when you live surrounded by 3 empty plots full of vegetation and also near an abandoned building? Not easy to find

Yup, losing your cat while you live in a suburban area with lots of buildings nearby sucks.

@Anon99 I can relate surprisingly well to that link :P Life does that to you. As I've said it before, I'm pretty bad at looking at the bright side of life.

@OriginalGengar You got me to cover your back.

Day 527. After many days of fighting in a very destructive struggle against their ex-comrades, the Great Pets War of Dynasty is yet to be concluded. Pro-dog forces lead by General Alvis have suffered many casualities, as have those lead by his greatest mortal enemy, OriginalGengar. Only the very few spectators who did not pick a side in this conflict mourn over the lost peace of the cooperation, once upseperatable from the Dynasty Cafe, now thought of as a luxury that will never come back again. When asked both of factions' leaders about the future of the war, they commented on exterminating the other's preffered pet. Stay tuned for more news on Channel 11!

last edited at Jul 8, 2016 6:30AM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

@Galich on seeing the pictures: *whistles Hi there, handsome! You know how to strike a pose! <3 he looks somewhat majestic, while in the background one can easily notice the jealousy in the eyes of the other cat xD
cats know well how to choose their people :)

@Rina Welcome... to the battlefield!? o.O

@Kyonne I'm glad that you've found your cat^^ many don't have that much luck

well, I do have great compatibility with cats, to the point where they relieve my stomach ache sometimes... so in their name, during the present war I will refrain from taking a side. I solemnly vow to offer a safeground and provide care to the wounded members of both camps, without any prejudice! oh, well, I would love to advocate for the cat's side, but unfortunately I have this selfie with a dog circulating as a profile picture.. somewhere... xD

ZuljinRaynor
Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

If I have to pick sides, it is a no brainer for me; cats.

Sakamoto%20nichijou%20tissues-min
joined Jan 20, 2016

If I have to pick sides, it is a no brainer for me; cats.

I second the motion. Cats rule! How can I not like this! (Luckily for me, my cat is a good sport. :) )

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

I will go with cats as well :>

Rsz_1rsz_29112135412
joined May 21, 2016

Dogs are objectively cuter than cats,

That's a straight up lie.

@Gengar
our savior

I think you're in denial. Look at this sheeb! He is so pure and keeping the people safe !

Also how tall are you and what is your body build? I need to know so that when I fight you I'm prepared. (๑و•̀ω•́)و

last edited at Jul 8, 2016 3:52PM

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

When the humble flock of dog warriors came marching towards the army of cat lovers the attacked had no other choice but to retreat to the woods where they would sit in the trees, hissing and snarling with anger, looking down on the dog warriors celebrating their victory. These warriors were at ease because they knew that as long as only a single dog remained in the woods none of the cats would ever leave their tree. ^^

Dog people vs Cat folks
2:0

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Rye

Hi! This is the right place for random questions, indeed! ^^

But I'm very sorry, I'm not really familiar with PreCure stuff. Looks like a fanart to me but I can't really tell. Maybe someone else here will be able to help.
Dog people and Cat folks gather to help a dear friend in need! I summon you! So what are you waiting for? (^_-)v

ZuljinRaynor
Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Sorry, too busy grooming and sleeping.

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ ZuljinRaynor

Sounds like you've spend too much time with cats ;)
Maybe you should come and join the dog people... They will wake you up with a nice little bark! ^^

@ Galich

Yeah... I know that feeling all to well.
Though I haven't given up on hope yet ^^
I always expect the bad things to happen but hope for the best.
When I turn on the TV and see another terror attack or a new massacre I am upset but not surprised but the moment I see something good happen I tend to cry. Odd, isn't it...?

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

When the humble flock of dog warriors came marching towards the army of cat lovers the attacked had no other choice but to retreat to the woods where they would sit in the trees, hissing and snarling with anger, looking down on the dog warriors celebrating their victory. These warriors were at ease because they knew that as long as only a single dog remained in the woods none of the cats would ever leave their tree. ^^

Dog people vs Cat folks
2:0

Cats.

Dog People vs Cat folks
2:3

@Alvis
I'm pretty tall, I guess.

last edited at Jul 8, 2016 4:45PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Black kitty trying to convince us they're neutral =.=

Dog lovers don't trust them, it's probably a trap.

last edited at Jul 8, 2016 5:13PM

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@ChocolateCakeLover Nothing suspicious here, move along.

Well, it's team of OriginalGengar, ZuljinRaynor, Rina, Kyonne and our sleeper agent Blackkitty against Anon and Alvis. Check and mate.

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

@Chocolate who, me?! xD

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Oh God I think I wet myself D:

THAT'S TERRIFYING ;~;

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@Anon you sound like an optymist with pessimistic traits.

Personally I tend to overlook the good and focus on the cons of something. For instance, when I hear someone helping others, I assume that they're doing it for less than noble reasons.

Urashi C. Pin
Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

the new watamote chapter came out and the misunderstanding going on is great without realizing it shes got a yuri harem going on

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

@ Rye

Hi! This is the right place for random questions, indeed! ^^

But I'm very sorry, I'm not really familiar with PreCure stuff. Looks like a fanart to me but I can't really tell. Maybe someone else here will be able to help.
Dog people and Cat folks gather to help a dear friend in need! I summon you! So what are you waiting for? (^_-)v

OK.
It's a parody of a little moment that happens on an early episode of Suite Precure which makes it canon.

....what's with the whole cat vs dogs thing? dogs won the splatfest a year ago lol. But seriously I can't pick a side, I love both.

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Rye

My apologies, but the people here are not very attentive, it seems... ;)

Our little dog vs cat war was just a little joke. There seem to be more cat lovers in this thread ^^
To tell you the truth, I'm the same. I love all animals. It's just that I grew up with dogs and I have a dog now so I'm more of a dog person in the end, I guess...
I wouldn't wanna miss my little queen:

She once looked exactly like that! I just found that picture online recently... Too cute... ^^

@ Galich

I used to be like that. But that's just the perfect recipe for a good old depression so I try to focus on the bright side most of the time. I just like being happy – or at least being content – too much ^^
And when you reach a point where the bad things are just too overwhelming focusing on the good tends to help a little...

@ Urashi C. Pin

Never heard of that manga... What's it about?
Besides the yuri harem part, I mean ;)

last edited at Jul 9, 2016 9:35AM

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Blackkitty

Sorry for the late late late late reply! (^_^“)

So you watched „Seven“, huh?
Seems you can manage a little darkness after all ;)
Not a horror movie but quite brutal nonetheless...

Well... I used to have it all figured out. But that's in the past. I lost all that somehow.
Now I'm pretty happy-ish most of the time. But I'm just lost. I really miss that feeling of knowing what you want. But that's gone. I know nothing anymore. I just wanna be at ease again...

he he... For foreigners German is really not the easiest language to learn, I guess.. ^^

Great! So Nana is also one of your favorite manga? Good taste you have there (^_-)b
It's such a shame it's been on hiatus for so long...

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

we have a pointer, she is 3-year-old, and whenever I come for a visit, she always pees herself of excitement. She is sometimes smelly, but very cute as well.

For instance, when I hear someone helping others, I assume that they're doing it for less than noble reasons.

that's sad :( , but it explains some instances where I wanted to help someone and they looked at me suspiciously... or they knew I'm a kitty under cover xD but still it's not so funny...

last edited at Jul 9, 2016 10:14AM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

we have a pointer, she is 3-year-old, and whenever I come for a visit, she always pees herself of excitement. She is sometimes smelly, but very cute as well.

Are you calling me a dog? o.o

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

@Anon99 don't be sorry :)
yes, and it did was kind of brutal, made me kind of sick and sad in the end, but nontheless - well-made and left an impact on me. And it's with Morgan Freeman, who I like as an actor.
of course I can, but it's hard though.
oh, well, I've always been lost.. and I don't know how it's otherwise. But times change, eventually ^^ hopefully
well, it is hard. I just didn't like how it sounds, so never listened to German speech, and that's how I learn languages - by listening. but i don't know, maybe I should try work on it someday(after 4 years in high school xD)
well, NANA.. what to say.. <3

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

@Chocolate no, you just reminded me of her.
she is cute <3

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@Anon99 Well, i wouldn't exactly agree with that. Assuming that everything will go according to Murphy's Law is a very nice insurency policy, especially when you're an organizator. People are just too unreliable to trust them. Maybe I just don't know any dilligent people that I'd be able to give benefit of a doubt without losing a night of sleep over.
Wow, I really do sound like a person with paranoia problems.

@Blackkitty Well.. working 8 years as a volunteer does that to you. You learn that many people volunteer just to have a better chance at getting to a uni/highschool. I remember exactly what was the moment in which I've lost the faith in people. It was my first week at highschool, and our freshly elected head of the school council has stated at the front of the class that she "won't tell us what we have to do for the next classes, since there is a possibility that we'd take her place at the uni".That came from the mouth of someone that was a volunteer for 3 years and a school council president for 2.

Then again, I perfectly know where are you coming from. Used to have a similar problems with people looking at me suspiciously, that's why I've decided to start volunteering at a school for children that need extra care. It didn't stick.

To reply you must either login or sign up.