Forum › Magan&Danai discussion

joined Jan 3, 2014

Here ya go:

http://www.weibo.com/2095599540/Chx8P2XBJ?from=page_1005052095599540_profile&wvr=6&mod=weibotime#_rnd1431744918909

http://www.weibo.com/2095599540/Cgbs8oBLF?from=page_1005052095599540_profile&wvr=6&mod=weibotime#_rnd1431744890962

Surely they're looking as cute as the drawn ones. Let's hope they really get married too =D

Hope all the LGBT activism in China produces some results in their life time. Or they can just move to Sweden lol.

Thanks! as none said really cute like the drawn ones. Why Sweden?

Sweden is the first country allowing same sex marriage to come to my mind. It also has one of the highest standards of living and protection of human rights according to many assessments, so hey, it's a great place to move to if you're a gay couple stuck in the sea of family tradition in China.

The Netherlands would be a good option as well. They were the the first country to legalize gay marriage and they are the most accepting country to LGBT people according to census data and have one of the highest standards of living in the world. Canada, Norway and Iceland are other high rollers om the LGBT front and the standard of living front. Norway actually has the highest standard of living out of any nation in the world and its the most democratic country in the world.

A little love for Spain:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Same-sex_marriage#Spain

TheObsoleteMan
Recettehate_zpsebd03302
joined Jun 20, 2014

The Netherlands would be a good option as well. They were the the first country to legalize gay marriage and they are the most accepting country to LGBT people according to census data and have one of the highest standards of living in the world. Canada, Norway and Iceland are other high rollers om the LGBT front and the standard of living front. Norway actually has the highest standard of living out of any nation in the world and its the most democratic country in the world.

Yeah, but Sweden has a more interesting history.

I'm going to pretend that the UK is the best country for LGBT people because jingoism.

Wish I could do that for the US, but I'm not capable of the mental gymnastics required to pull off that feat.

Commandershepard13
1071350_639308102760295_1399509523_o
joined Mar 24, 2014

Yeah, but Sweden has a more interesting history.

I'm going to pretend that the UK is the best country for LGBT people because jingoism.

Sweden
Interesting
I see your problem.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Sweden
Interesting
I see your problem.

Gustavus Adolphus, Charles XII and the Carolean's.

Battles of Breitenfeld, Lech, Narva, Fraustadt.

Their short lived supremacy in the Baltic and the 'what might have been' scenarios if peace had been made with Peter the Great after his army was trashed.

Sweden was very interesting.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Here ya go:

http://www.weibo.com/2095599540/Chx8P2XBJ?from=page_1005052095599540_profile&wvr=6&mod=weibotime#_rnd1431744918909

http://www.weibo.com/2095599540/Cgbs8oBLF?from=page_1005052095599540_profile&wvr=6&mod=weibotime#_rnd1431744890962

Surely they're looking as cute as the drawn ones. Let's hope they really get married too =D

Hope all the LGBT activism in China produces some results in their life time. Or they can just move to Sweden lol.

Thanks! as none said really cute like the drawn ones. Why Sweden?

Sweden is the first country allowing same sex marriage to come to my mind. It also has one of the highest standards of living and protection of human rights according to many assessments, so hey, it's a great place to move to if you're a gay couple stuck in the sea of family tradition in China.

Canada has the disadvantage of a fair-sized Chinese population and if you're looking at getting away from Chinese culture altogether it might not be the best choice unless you settle on the east coast maybe.

Me%20toooo
joined Feb 9, 2014

really cute!!

joined Oct 3, 2014

Wish I could do that for the US, but I'm not capable of the mental gymnastics required to pull off that feat.

We're getting there slowly but surely. Let's hope the Supreme Court decision in June will open the floodgates completely!

Dynasty
joined Apr 18, 2013

Love this. I am a little bit of sadist myself and I really enjoy teasing my friends/partners. As long as they are OK with it, I don't see anything wrong with it. If there is consensuality, then there is no problem. Also this is manga, so don't be so serious about it. :)

joined Apr 14, 2013

Haha this was just to gud

PrettyMitsuki
Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015

I love this cute story but I'm still wondering on which is Magan and which is Danai XD

joined Apr 12, 2014

This is the best thing ever

joined Sep 4, 2014

This is a guess but I have a feeling magan is the long haired one and danai is the short haired one >< just a guess

Tuna%20copy
joined Nov 7, 2014

Another yuri manhua??
Currently rejoicing.

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

LOL, just checked that blog linked in here, the comic about the tiramisu had me crying it was so funny.

Also that weibo site needs me to log in, and it's in chinese... >_> Maybe someone can upload the pics in question somewhere else?

last edited at May 16, 2015 2:35PM

Images%20(1)
joined Mar 26, 2014

At page 6, she pinches herself to cry and convince her waifu with her tears... XD

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

The tall one is so me lol. I want a cute little tsundere that will punish me.

HardcoreYuriLover
Img_20171209_233742
joined Apr 25, 2015

Too see how the posts go from "soo cute" and stuff to a unhealthy relationship discussion is kinda nice! You can see how much everyone cares about relationships and there status and how people look at them =3= btw creat manga!

Bsj04(1)
joined Jun 1, 2014

I think Danai is the one with the longer hair. One way to read the meaning of Danai in Mandarin is "big boobs", which I don't think a T will choose as a nickname. Danai would suit the femme better. Magan gives a me feeling of something tall and thin.

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

No offense but isn't Vietnam really homophobic?
Then again, Thailand and Korea are really homophobic as well (to the point were being openly gay prevents you from holding any sort of government position and gets you kicked out of the military in Korea) and we still got Yuri from them so I suppose its a moot point.

Sadly it is, super conservative and to be honest it's stupid. But it does have a big number of fujoshi there so I've seen Vietnamese artists drawing yaoi comics on their blogs and such (my sister is a big yaoi fan that's the only reason why I know this). I myself haven't seen any yuri yet. From what I have noticed it seems like yaoi is a bit more accepted than yuri in Vietnam, since they have made 2 popular boy-on-boy feature films recently, and yet girls still get bullied for being gay, like my best friend right now, and she's in college already T_T I moved to the US 5 years ago so I only had to go through that shit in middle school.
I still have hope though. I wish I could do it but I can't draw. So maybe one day an artist brave enough to draw yuri can do it too. I mean we just got TWO yuri manhua series from CHINA! It CAN be a reality!

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

AkiraH, can you write yuri?

joined Sep 4, 2014

I think Danai is the one with the longer hair. One way to read the meaning of Danai in Mandarin is "big boobs", which I don't think a T will choose as a nickname. Danai would suit the femme better. Magan gives a me feeling of something tall and thin.

Wow you're right! I checked the translators blog and they said that danai meant "big boobs" and magan means "stick"

joined Oct 3, 2014

LOL, just checked that blog linked in here, the comic about the tiramisu had me crying it was so funny.

Also that weibo site needs me to log in, and it's in chinese... >_> Maybe someone can upload the pics in question somewhere else?

I can see them fine here in the US without logging in. Did you click any arbitrary links on the page?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

http://manhuajia.tumblr.com/post/119145208679/magan-danai-by-ermuzibu-translated-by
new comic

Good heavens, these two get more adorable as they go along.

Tmp_11996-nanofate-3-11937795520
joined Dec 6, 2013

So eff'kin cute and hilarious lolz
Love the art! XD

To reply you must either login or sign up.