joined Oct 13, 2014

yknow this could be a cute game to do irl...too bad im all alone

Nws
joined Jul 1, 2014

Wanna be alone together?

Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

Is that Yui and the chick from Multiplying Lights? Either way, it was really cute.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Gotta love playful couples.

candy76041820
%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

Aw sweet.

Commandershepard13
1071350_639308102760295_1399509523_o
joined Mar 24, 2014

Wanna be alone together?

I don't think that's how this works...

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

Love Nishi Uko, as Poetic as always.

joined Oct 13, 2014

Wanna be alone together?

thats the thing cap'...we already are starts getting lonelier

tarsis ultra
Images
joined May 22, 2014

I hope we're going to see more of Nishi Uko. I am not exactly waiting for the millionth high school setting.

joined Mar 30, 2012

that seems actually pretty sweet to play.

Cyfer Uploader
513ovydfscl
Divulge Scans
joined Jun 17, 2014

Is that Yui and the chick from Multiplying Lights? Either way, it was really cute.

Yes. This is, incidentally, the first chapter in the anthology, and they're also on the cover.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Fave'd! I dunno just a great short about an intimate moment, with beautiful art...
And might I add...the cover, yowza...
ALL THE PAGES WERE GOOD lol :p

weto_oneesama
joined Apr 28, 2015

If Nishi uko sensei draw Bayonetta x Jeanne fan art. it would be looks great in her art style!

joined Mar 25, 2013

Yes. This is, incidentally, the first chapter in the anthology, and they're also on the cover.

Do you know if there are others with that couple? Or was this the last one? I want to make them in one .rar xD

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

Underachiever007

I always love it when artists go the extra length to make the fashion in their manga really on point.

Alrighty, gonna have to explain this one to me.

Cyfer

Really?! Is this, after those other chapters? .925 being another one no?

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

Thanks!

I really like the way characters are dressed in this comic? I dunno man, that's all I really had to say.

Oh! I thought I had missed something and wasn't paying attention. :)

last edited at May 7, 2015 11:21AM

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

Short and sweet!!

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

There was no traffic, no pedestrians, not even a stray animal.. Yet they they're waiting for the light to change so they can cross the street. SMH

joined Mar 23, 2013

There was no traffic, no pedestrians, not even a stray animal.. Yet they they're waiting for the light to change so they can cross the street. SMH

J walking is illegal, good Japanese no break rule banzai! Actually it depends on where you live, I learned that J walking is a thing in Tokyo. But I also been told that a bunch of jogging runners stop at red lights with 0 cars in sight in many towns and cities.

The girls are respecting the rules while doing something even more bold anyhow, it's kind of funny. Public displays of affection of this nature can be frowned upon even for straight people.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

J walking is illegal, good Japanese no break rule banzai! Actually it depends on where you live, I learned that J walking is a thing in Tokyo. But I also been told that a bunch of jogging runners stop at red lights with 0 cars in sight in many towns and cities.

The girls are respecting the rules while doing something even more bold anyhow, it's kind of funny. Public displays of affection of this nature can be frowned upon even for straight people.

It's not just Japan. There's an old joke here that goes how do you know you're from Nova Scotia? When you find myself waiting for the light to change and there's no traffic in sight. At 3 am. On Sunday night. In the rain.

Disclaimer: I am from Nova Scotia. I have actually done this.

last edited at May 7, 2015 8:36PM

joined Mar 23, 2013

It's not just Japan. There's an old joke here that goes how do you know you're from Nova Scotia? When you find myself waiting for the light to change and there's no traffic in sight. At 3 am. On Sunday night. In the rain.

That's different, Japanese people don't do it because rule. The newfie does it because dumb.

Pls don't kill me!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

That's different, Japanese people don't do it because rule. The newfie does it because dumb.

Pls don't kill me!

Where does Newfoundland come from? Capers throwin' rocks at the shithawks.

So where do the Newfies come from? The ones who was too dumb to let go.

I'm a bad person.

Cyfer Uploader
513ovydfscl
Divulge Scans
joined Jun 17, 2014

Cyfer

Really?! Is this, after those other chapters? .925 being another one no?

Hmm, does anything really indicate that this takes place after those other ones? But yeah, .925 is part of the series too. Check the posts on this page:

http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/3281-multiplying-lights-discussion?page=2

I read them as happening in the order they're presented in the volume (which the current Dynasty ordering should reflect), but it's hard to say for certain.

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

4 pages of gold.

I'm your glass case example of an urban pedestrian J walking at highway on-ramps. I barely even stop when I go on runs if I don't have to.

Minayoko
joined Aug 11, 2013

Sweet work, but has anybody noticed that their noses are about as long as their mouths? I mean...geez!

To reply you must either login or sign up.