Forum › Anime season

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Eruna-chan is still as gay as a rainbow.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

It's 12 episodes, if they want they can do a surprise het in the ending....

joined Apr 27, 2014

That'd be too cruel...but yes,keeping hopes loooow is the key for survival

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

True and they did that with Aria, even if it's small having hope will always going to disappoint you when they make that kind of bullshit...

last edited at Apr 28, 2015 3:11AM

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

True and they did that with Aria, even if it's small having hope will always going to disappoint you when they make that kind of bullshit...

The Alice ending was disappointing but you can't even compare it to Mikagura. Nobody in Aria was blatantly gay,

joined Apr 27, 2014

The Alice ending was disappointing but you can't even compare it to Mikagura. Nobody in Aria was blatantly gay,

I didn't watch that one so I couldn't say but at least for now Eruna seems quite gay, super gay.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

het start in mikagura.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

het start in mikagura.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH, is it with Eruna???

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

het start in mikagura.

No het actually.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

het start in mikagura.

No het actually.

Found a comment on Yurination:

Autist says:

Potential Spoiler!

Actually [Otone] becomes Eruna’s girlfriend if I’ve understood things correctly. They even move in together (ie Otone places her sleeping bag next to Eruna’s in the hallway). Apparently the author himself has stated that the anime will stay true to the novels with regards to Eruna’s and Otone’s sexuality.

End Potential Spoiler!

last edited at Apr 29, 2015 5:38PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Autist says:

Potential Spoiler!

Actually [Otone] becomes Eruna’s girlfriend if I’ve understood things correctly. They even move in together (ie Otone places her sleeping bag next to Eruna’s in the hallway). Apparently the author himself has stated that the anime will stay true to the novels with regards to Eruna’s and Otone’s sexuality.

End Potential Spoiler!

"But do they actually?" is the question here.
Anyways, Has she appeared yet? Shes the purple haired girl with twin tails in the OP

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Autist says:

Potential Spoiler!

End Potential Spoiler!

"But do they actually?" is the question here.
Anyways, Has she appeared yet? Shes the purple haired girl with twin tails in the OP

Yeah, I doubt we'll ever get any kind of devinitive statement until things actually happen.
I don't watch ongoing shows but apparently she is going to be introduced in one of the next few episodes.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Saw episode 4... the gayness of Eruna keeps strong and pervert, please do not alarm

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

Guys, Eruna is a lesbian through and through, there's not going to be a het ending. There will probably not be a legitimate yuri end, but definitely not a het one.

Just sit back and wait for all the Eruna x Otone shenanigans.

I'm really enjoying Mikagura Gakuen, though the animation during the battles is cringey no matter how i look at it, but still, fun adaptation.

last edited at Apr 29, 2015 7:30PM

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Guys, Eruna is a lesbian through and through, there's not going to be a het ending. There will probably not be a legitimate yuri end, but definitely not a het one.

I've seen enough anime and read enough manga to not blindly believe that.
But I am pretty positive about the whole thing in Mikagura. It's probably my most anticipated anime from this season, possibly even moreso than Nanoha.

last edited at Apr 29, 2015 7:41PM

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

I've seen enough anime and read enough manga to not blindly believe that.
But I am pretty positive about the whole thing in Mikagura. It's probably my most anticipated anime from this season, possibly even moreso than Nanoha.

Making her straight after all the blatant yuri would be really out of character for her, especially when it says in the album booklet that one of her wishes is to marry all the cute girls in the world. I really don't think Last Note will turn her character around like that, not just because i'm a yuri fan but because that's seriously poor writing if it actually happened. Prince charming isn't going to fall out of the sky like that. I mean i'm not saying to hope for a yuri marriage ending or anything, but a het ending with Eruna would seriously be the most awful thing one could think up for this series. I'm putting faith on Last Note here.

last edited at Apr 29, 2015 8:18PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

The fight animations in episode 4 was improved!! I guess they do read critics and forums.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Making her straight after all the blatant yuri would be really out of character for her, especially when it says in the album booklet that one of her wishes is to marry all the cute girls in the world. I really don't think Last Note will turn her character around like that, not just because i'm a yuri fan but because that's seriously poor writing if it actually happened. Prince charming isn't going to fall out of the sky like that. I mean i'm not saying to hope for a yuri marriage ending or anything, but a het ending with Eruna would seriously be the most awful thing one could think up for this series. I'm putting faith on Last Note here.

I definitely get what you're saying. I know I can be paranoid about stuff like that but it wouldn't be the first time really gay women got "cured" into heterosexuality - useless, perverted males apparantly work wonders in that regard, followed by cross dressers and graduation.
I don't know Last Note and according to BakaUpdates Mikagura is their first work so I don't have anything to go by to trust them. At least they don't usually writes harems, I guess.

However, a lot of the usual flags (like the lesbian straight up hating every man alive) aren't there in Mikagura so I'm a lot more confident in the yuri than I usually would be.

Edit: Basically what I meant to say in my previous post wasn't that I think Mikagura is going to turn het but that there always is the possibility that it will. Anime is anime.

last edited at Apr 29, 2015 8:39PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

The fight animations in episode 4 was improved!! I guess they do read critics and forums.

Although given how the process of animation works, it was probably already completed before the first episode aired.

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

Well so far none of the males in the novels even comes close to being Eruna's love interest. And since the anime adapts the novels, at the very least i do not foresee it happening.
I guess all i can add is "let's wait and see".

Eeehhhh i could still make some "quality" threads with certain shots from ep 4. It's still definitely got ways to go, the drop in animation quality is really noticeable and that's what's off putting to most people. Quality usually drops during action, but in this anime's case it just stands out a lot and feels unpolished.

Moving on.. Anyone here watching Houkago no Pleiades? I really want to like the show but there's nothing that engaging happening, kind of a shame since it could be so colorful and full of friendship but right now it's pretty bland.

last edited at Apr 29, 2015 8:54PM

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

I guess all i can add is "let's wait and see".

Agreed.

Moving on.. Anyone here watching Houkago no Pleiades? I really want to like the show but there's nothing that engaging happening, kind of a shame since it could be so colorful and full of friendship but right now it's pretty bland.

I plan on doing so after it finishes airing. Had pretty high hopes actually, it being a Trigger show and everything, but I guess I shoud keep those hopes in check.

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

It's not a Trigger show, it's done by Gainax (who to be fair aren't a bad studio) and directed by the guy who directed FLCL (and nothing else so he's fairly inexperienced), but they really didn't deliver much with this one, i had some hopes for it but now i'm pretty unimpressed, not even the animation is anything spectacular. I'm watching Jewelpet and having more fun with it than this.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

It's not a Trigger show, it's done by Gainax (who to be fair aren't a bad studio) and directed by the guy who directed FLCL (and nothing else so he's fairly inexperienced), but they really didn't deliver much with this one, i had some hopes for it but now i'm pretty unimpressed, not even the animation is anything spectacular. I'm watching Jewelpet and having more fun with it than this.

Ah, you're right. Most of the guys that I think made Gainax what it was started Trigger so I didn't really pay much attention to Gainax after Trigger was founded.
Animation (and some subtext) was pretty much all I wanted from Pleiades. Oh well.

Speaking of Trigger, anyone watching Ninja Slayer From Animation? Is it any good?

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014
OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Oh boy... The ride never ends

That the one they talked about after the last movie?

Edit: Actually, never mind, I think he was only saying that he was interested in doing one.

last edited at Apr 30, 2015 12:09AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.