Forum › A "small" topic for video games

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

One hour and half of FFXV feedbacks, quite interesting... What the hell Japan are you that bad at games?

Something tells me that it will be worse than FFXIII...

Someone played Summon Night: Swordcraft Story? is it true that it's really yurish?

I liked Final Fantasy XIII.

Probably mostly because I liked shipping Farroncest though...

Well when I said worse I meant others opinions, I particularly liked it, it took some time but I was finally able to buy the chinese version of the three FFXIII, they have jap voice with chinese and english text.

last edited at Apr 28, 2015 2:43AM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Well when I said worse I meant others opinions, I particularly liked it, it took some time but I was finally able to buy the chinese version of the three FFXIII, they have jap voice with chinese and english text.

I think it helped my experience that I didn't go in expecting an open world game nor did I mind the simple fiighting system because I was young(er) when I played it, so it worked out well for me.

Plus, never played a Final Fantasy before, so I couldn't bemoan about how the previous games are better.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

I think it helped my experience that I didn't go in expecting an open world game nor did I mind the simple fiighting system because I was young(er) when I played it, so it worked out well for me.

Plus, never played a Final Fantasy before, so I couldn't bemoan about how the previous games are better.

I only finished the first, I still don't have any money to buy the dlcs for XIII-2, I didn't find it soo bad compared to previews FF, I think the fandom expected too much from it and got butthurt when they noticed it was not the epic game they wanted.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I only finished the first, I still don't have any money to buy the dlcs for XIII-2, I didn't find it soo bad compared to previews FF, I think the fandom expected too much from it and got butthurt when they noticed it was not the epic game they wanted.

I own the second but I haven't had time to play it.

Actually, that's a lie, I can't bothered to switch disc in my PlayStation.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Wait, XIII-2 is two discs? I didn't open mine yet, nor Lighting Returns...

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

No, I mean I own the second game, van't be bother to put it in the PlayStation. I haven't been on it in a while, I don't know what's in there.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

No, I mean I own the second game, van't be bother to put it in the PlayStation. I haven't been on it in a while, I don't know what's in there.

Oh, okay, did you play FF X/X-2 HD?

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I haven't, but I might get it if I have money spare from all of what Paradox is stealing. (I'm trying to make sure I have enough for the unnamed expansion (it's called common sense, let's not delude ourselves.) to EUIV and HOIV.

*Don't expect quick reply, I have Ethics, Philosophy and double Psychology in the way of my Laptop.

last edited at Apr 28, 2015 3:03AM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

I haven't, but I might get it if I have money spare from all of what Paradox is stealing. (I'm trying to make sure I have enough for the unnamed expansion (it's called common sense, let's not delude ourselves.) to EUIV and HOIV.

*Don't expect quick reply, I have Ethics, Philosophy and double Psychology in the way of my Laptop.

XIII-2 don't seen to be much different from XIII, but you use only Serah, in the international version of X and X-2 they put some new content, in X-2 you could capture monsters and use them in your party, in XIII-2 you do the same and it's not almost all linear like XIII.

last edited at Apr 28, 2015 3:08AM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

I have a lot of faith for XV, what's really been hurting public opinions on XV ever since it was confirmed that Nomura left is the way they've been handling information, a lot of important stuff were made available in the Active Time Reports but for quite some time they stayed Japan only, so the western audience would just look at some footage of the party running through the open world with literally not a single enemy but unable to listen that all the event flags and enemies had been removed because they just wanted to show the map, and also not many seemed to grasp that the demo is so work in progress that it's almost an Alpha, a lot of features is missing but that will be coming for the final game, so i witnessed a lot of people going like "What the hell Final Fantasy without magic!?" even though it's been revealed on occasions that they're working on other aspects of the combat while magic and aerial attacks will be implemented further down in the development and what-not, they really failed in conveying those informations to the western audience

Which is why i'm happy as hell that they've finally released the demo, that means the next trailers or informations will be more about the rest of the game and not confined in just Duscae Or at least i hope, i mean they're going to release a patch for the demo including new features so they're not quite done yet
Edit: Welp, finished the video and they did mention that some cool shit will go down at Gamescon, thankfully i'll be so much into DMC4:SE that august will come in a blink

last edited at Apr 28, 2015 4:12AM

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

found a fun VN, with date-sim and puzzle aspect that you can play the yuri way (that's a remarkable thing from the develops), it's name is HunieBee (i think it's on stream too)

joined Mar 23, 2013

One hour and half of FFXV feedbacks, quite interesting... What the hell Japan are you that bad at games?

I'm going to be watching this, proabably chunks at a time and will give my impression on the response.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

found a fun VN, with date-sim and puzzle aspect that you can play the yuri way (that's a remarkable thing from the develops), it's name is HunieBee (i think it's on stream too)

HuniePop.
It's trash but in a fun way. The yuri was only a afterthought and you can totally tell by all the phallus objects.

joined Mar 23, 2013

Well I just finished watching the QA and it was pretty much in line with my complaints.

Targeting system and camera just had to be changed, this was like 90% of the difficulty of the demo.

I'm not too concerned about the AI because it's usually the last thing they perfect, but yeah your allies were bad.

I'm surprised Japan can handle below 30 constant drops of FPS. But then again optimization and computer gaming isn't big over there so they have lower standards in that are.

The animations felt slow and clunky, and no cancel attack in any way just made the combat boring. You can't do real combat and try to do "realistic" because it just won't feel fun to play.

Minimap and shit, lol they knew that was another must have feature.

The dodge thing is great news, having non MP dodge will definately make the combat less monotone.

Lol at "this is a game where you hide behind rock". Yeah I hope they look into MP cost and regen because having to stop playing each 20 seconds ain't cool.

Japan saying the game is hard pretty much reconfirm the fact they can't play action games for the most part

Stamina... Ye, you ran for so little and most importantly you barely moves faster. Open world must have many "fast-travels" options or else a lot of back and forth is going to kill the pace.

Warping outside combat being buggy shows us yet again JP devs have no idea how to open world game.

Cancel attack pls yes.

Finally, lol @ Europe, too sexy.

Overall a lot of my combat complaints are being adressed and I'm hyped that a demo patch is in the works. I really want to see an updated combat before the live release so I know the dev team isn't full of retards.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

@Thiaguinho-sama: Check my posts about Swordcraft story lol, in the 1st one you need to pick Pratty and Sugar as partner for the gayest experience, in 2 any is fine since the female partner character is just a bit tsundere and the real yuri comes from someone else... - Although I wouldn't recommend playing the game for just the yuri it's definitely there.

HuniePop

...Did that conversation just loop?

Ok so now that Konami officially cancelled Silent Hills we can now calm down and oh wait AAAAAHHHHHHHHH FUUUUU- ah there we go.

Series: Dead or Alive Pairing: Ayane x Kasumi Link: direct link

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Sweet, can't buy Mewtwo because Nintendo is a complete disaster when it comes to online shopping in Brazil
Welp, guess i'll keep playing this

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

it's more fun than paying for a veteran,

Best couple

last edited at Apr 29, 2015 1:05PM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

@Thiaguinho-sama: Check my posts about Swordcraft story lol, in the 1st one you need to pick Pratty and Sugar as partner for the gayest experience, in 2 any is fine since the female partner character is just a bit tsundere and the real yuri comes from someone else... - Although I wouldn't recommend playing the game for just the yuri it's definitely there.

Thanks, I'll have a look at your posts later, and I know very well I should never play just for the yuri, I'll get disappointed either because it's less yuri than expected or because of the bad gameplay, and is it true that the female character is the canon choice? I've read in a lot of places that unlike other games in Swordcraft the female character is the right choice and the male is just an option

And the translation of Swordcraft 3 is finished, but they need someone to hack the room.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/930200-summon-night-craft-sword-monogatari-hajimari-no/71329177

HuniePop

HuniePop is not so bad, but there's no yuri, they just call you female, it's the same as playing as male.

Ok so now that Konami officially cancelled Silent Hills we can now calm down and oh wait AAAAAHHHHHHHHH FUUUUU- ah there we go.

Silent Hills cancelled? you're kidding right...?

last edited at Apr 29, 2015 2:07PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

'Fraid so, bub.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

'Fraid so, bub.

Aw man, and it seemed really promising, that made me remember a supposed remake of Dino Crisis that I read about, that will never be made.

last edited at Apr 29, 2015 2:15PM

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

HuniePop

HuniePop is not so bad, but there's no yuri, they just call you female, it's the same as playing as male.

Nah man, that one girl says she'd be such a good straight girl when she sends you that picture of her deepthroating a dildo. So it's totally yuri.
But yeah, as I said, the yuri is just an afterthought. They probably changed like two lines of dialogue in the whole game when you choose the female protagonist.

joined Mar 23, 2013

Phantom pain will be the last to have "A Hideo Kojima game". I feel... weird.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

HuniePop

Nah man, that one girl says she'd be such a good straight girl when she sends you that picture of her deepthroating a dildo. So it's totally yuri.

Of course it's yuri, lesbians love girls with phallic objects in their throats or pussies!

But yeah, as I said, the yuri is just an afterthought. They probably changed like two lines of dialogue in the whole game when you choose the female protagonist.

Afterthought? you're being kind by saying that, I don't think they changed any line, the only difference I remember is threating you as a girl, the rest seemed to be exactly the same as if you play as male.

Metal Gear without "A Hideo Kojima game", that feel wrong, reeeeealy wrong.,,

last edited at Apr 29, 2015 3:05PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Are they gonna still credit him as such? From what I understand they are removing any credits to him...

"Konami is bad at the game industry". The unprofessional levels displayed by Konami all throught this drama has been quite fun to follow.

More fun speculations.

last edited at Apr 29, 2015 3:22PM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

it's more fun than paying for a veteran,

I never played much Melee and definitively didn't touch Mewtwo very much, though it shames me to admit that i'll also end up buying Lucas even though i didn't like him very much in Brawl, i wanna give my support to enhance the roster in the future and mostly important, to make it more likely that Wolf will return

Are they gonna still credit him as such? From what I understand they are removing any credits to him...

From the website at least, but yeah i don't think the A Hideo Kojima game will appear at all

Yay! Bought Yakuza 4 on an impulse and it's on my way now!

last edited at Apr 29, 2015 3:24PM

This topic has been locked.