Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

1004423_215737701908251_258016894_n
joined Apr 26, 2015

Greetings,
First day here thanks to Fluttering Feelings. Such a great story that one can't help but to get involve in a nice discussion about all the details. And here, one can find all the thoughts we can exchange...or for what it matters, the "screams" of excitements once such "feelings" reach us from the genius work of Samba.
I can totally relate to what the author Samba implied when talking about what the manhwa is all about and where it is heading. Definitely for this work, it is not about classifications but the beauty of it is the natural and realistic flow of its story and how the emotions of caring, and slowly loving, is actually blooming between both characters. I personally wouldn't mind if the chapters went on to a hundred before things were actually reached a conclusion between the two!. The work is nice the way it is now.
Having said that, can't help but to leave the wild imagination flow trying to figure out where the story progress and that is a joy I guess we all live in every week. What more we can ask?
Let me not forget to thank the great work of Halmoni...seriously a big fan of your devotion in translating the chapters at such world record pace. Sooooo Grateful.

joined Feb 17, 2015

hahaha. i have a different version.
norae: what the hell are you doing here??????
seola: i came to see you!
norae: didnt i tell you to leave me the hell alone! what do you want from me????
seola: i want you.

LOL

joined Apr 26, 2015

Looking forward to this evening chapter. I don't think we will be spending any time on flashbacks but rather it may starts with the arrival of no-rae to her hometown and going home to actually get the shock of her life when she sees Seol-A actually a head of here and already there being introduce to her mother and all and now cornered by her mother who will insist her friend should stay with them during the period of her visit.
I guess the few chapters here will take us more in depth to no-rae's family such as her mother whom we saw no-rae speaking with her once on the phone in early chapters (and from the expressions share a nice mother -daughter relation). We may as well meet the little nephew of no-rae and perhaps her 3 brothers..who knows if one of them is actually the guy Seol-A ignored his Saturday proposal of going out.

joined Apr 26, 2015

Had anyone thought about the epic scene every fan is waiting for? The first kiss...in what setting it will happen and who initiate it?
If our guess above is right and Soel-A stays at No-rae's house, I have a feeling it will happen while one of them is sleep.
While in the early chapters I always thought Soel-A will start the drama, but now it won't be surprise if No-Rae actually initiated it.
Have I gone too far?

last edited at Apr 26, 2015 11:30AM

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

Had anyone thought about the epic scene every fan is waiting for? The first kiss...in what setting it will happen and who initiate it?
If our guess above is right and Soel-A stays at No-rae's house, I have a feeling it will happen while one of them is sleep.
While in the early chapters I always thought Soel-A will start the drama, but now it won't be surprise if No-Rae actually initiated it.
Have I gone too far?

Kissing people while they're asleep...does that actually happen in real life? Feels too cliche to happen here. What I'm wondering is after they get together who's going to be the first one to ask to have sex...

My current head!canon: Seol-a's already there when No-rae shows up.

Please yes and no flashbacks.

last edited at Apr 26, 2015 1:00PM

joined Mar 23, 2013

norae: didnt i tell you to leave me the hell alone! what do you want from me????

Take all my money this instant!

Kissing people while they're asleep...does that actually happen in real life? Feels too cliche to happen here. What I'm wondering is after they get together who's going to be the first one to ask to have sex...

Seol-a is going to devour her, at least in my fantasies that's how it pans out. As for kissing asleep, I have no idea. But since a person cannot consent while asleep it is sexual assault. So I'd be careful!

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

*Seol-A kisses No-Rae and say "I want you" .
I'm sorry, it's just me letting my imagination go wild again <3...

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

Seol-a is going to devour her, at least in my fantasies that's how it pans out. As for kissing asleep, I have no idea. But since a person cannot consent while asleep it is sexual assault. So I'd be careful!

Dude, all these mangas have us deceived about kissing sleeping people...

I've got a bad feeling that someone in Seol-a's family is going to walk into her apartment during sexy-times. (They should all have the key code, yeah?)

joined Mar 23, 2013

I've got a bad feeling that someone in Seol-a's family is going to walk into her apartment during sexy-times. (They should all have the key code, yeah?)

Walked in on them and then the "you're not our daughter anymore" drama ensues.

That's a thing I've been wondering about, we all know that being gay isn't well received in these parts, even less so the more old they are. The drama in this story aside from the strangle scene has been pretty mild, how hard will shit hit the fan when they come out?

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Mangahere/fox don't lose any time, they already have these new translated chapters.

If anyone is curious, going in the yuri and shoujo ai tags you can see how much views they have, some yuri have a lot more views than I expected.

Citrus (SABURO Uta) - 247617
Yuricam - Yurika no Campus Life - 177279
Trash. - 137013 (it will have yuri but I don't know if it is with the main characters or not)
Akuma no Riddle - 126951
Tamen De Gushi (Thei Story) - 122655
Murcielago - 102921
Girl Friends - 90827
Dear My Teacher - 80933
Renai Idenshi XX - 68399
Prism (HIGASHIYAMA Shou) - 58619
Flag Time - 55378
Sakura Trick - 52685
Honto no Kanojo - 50902
Hana to Hoshi - 50168
Exciting Feelings (Fluttering Feelings) - 48151
Riko to Haru to Onsen to Iruka - 45011
Ano Musume ni Kiss to Shirayuri o - 44949
Touch Me (MINASE Ruruu) - 44273
Asagao to Kase-san - 43897
Love / Death - 43398
Hoshikawa Ginza Yonchoume - 43160
The Feelings We All Must Endure - 41810
SHINIGAMI ALICE - 40952

The rest is less than 40000 views, the only reason they don't have a lot more views is because most people read yuri here, I still recommend reading them again on mangahere just for the Tsukkomis, Citrus have a lot of them, most of them saying how Mei is idiot or something like that...

last edited at Apr 26, 2015 2:33PM

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Mangahere/fox don't lose any time, they already have these new translated chapters.

They're not here because the scanlators don't want them to be upladed yet. The rough typesets/translations are posted here as soon as they are available on sites the scanlators actually want them to be.
And what's up with you advertising Mangahere on like every third post you do?

Thanks for the new typesets by the way! I didn't know Comico had a 3-days-only-for-the-public-thing so I got left a little behind after Chapter 28.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

They're not here because the scanlators don't want them to be upladed yet. The rough typesets/translations are posted here as soon as they are available on sites the scanlators actually want them to be.

Thanks for the new typesets by the way! I didn't know Comico had a 3-days-only-for-the-public-thing so I got left a little behind after Chapter 28.

I know why they're not here, I was just commenting on how they don't lose time to steal others translations.

And it's not every third post (or is it?), I recommend reading on mangahere just for the Tsukkomis, if they didn't have that I woudn't even use mangahere, it's not that I'm advertising for them, I just don't get all that hate for mangahere, sure they steal all manga/manhua/mawha that they can, but they're the only reader that have Tsukkomis, and it's a diffent experience reading with them.

last edited at Apr 26, 2015 2:51PM

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

NicLarkin

that earned a serious chuckle from me XD some part of me (somehow) doesn't believe Ssamba's going to resolve the drama that easily though. You're kinda tempting me to write out my entire head!canon here....but it would easily span 500+ words so that's definitely a bad idea. >->

Thiaguinho-sama

.... just for the Tsukkomis

Sorry, what's a Tsukkomi? I tried googling it, but nothing's showing up. [Or maybe I suck at googling].

Evilnemesis

Walked in on them and then the "you're not our daughter anymore" drama ensues.

That's a thing I've been wondering about, we all know that being gay isn't well received in these parts, even less so the more old they are. The drama in this story aside from the strangle scene has been pretty mild, how hard will shit hit the fan when they come out?

Idk...maybe it's just me, but I can't see Seol-a's (or maybe even No-rae's for that matter) mom reacting badly to the news. No-rae's father on the other hand...I'm inclined to say, shit would definitely hit the fan. He kind of scares me. Not sure why.

We haven't seen Seol-a's father though....so I've got no idea what would happen in that case.

Haha, anime doesn't seem to draw a line in terms of sexual assault [although I'm definitely hoping/praying that Ssamba never goes there]. Mai-Hime and Kannazuki no Miko cough cough Both were nearly completely ruined for me (the later for sure). -_-

last edited at Apr 26, 2015 4:08PM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Sorry, what's a Tsukkomi? I tried googling it, but nothing's showing up. [Or maybe I suck at googling].

On mangahere Tsukkomis are comments you can put on the page of the manga you're reading, below the page there's a little box written Tsukkomi, when you click in there it will show all comments made on the page, you can only see 20 at a time, but some mangas have a lot more, One Punch-Man have a page with more than 800 Tsukkomis.

I like reading on mangahere because the Tsukkomis remind me of reading comments on Danbooru.

last edited at Apr 26, 2015 3:44PM

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

^OH! That's pretty cool! Thank you!

joined Jan 31, 2015

Fan art fan comic by moonfrost13:

ORIGINAL FULL SIZE: http://postimg.org/image/uoew8b5xt/full/

Spoiler warning! My comic does NOT contain any spoilers (just wish fulfillment) but, what I'm about to say pertains to chapters 29-31. So don't read any further if you haven't gotten to those chapters yet.

This short comic takes place after No-rae has realized her romantic feelings. Although she's avoiding Seol-a, her thoughts can't help drifting back to the woman she loves (thus, the title: "Out of sight, not out of mind..."). I wanted to show No-rae having an embarrassing moment of weakness. :P

As far as how No-rae got a candid photo of Seol-a during their MT together, I'll let you form your own headcanon about that. haha.

Source:

http://moonfrost13.tumblr.com/post/117395162554/spoiler-warning-my-comic-does-not-contain-any
The above images are from her Tumblr blog, although note that it is split into 2 images and the images are slightly smaller than the original image.

The original full size image can be found here:
http://forbidden-lover-girl.deviantart.com/art/Out-of-Sight-Not-Out-of-Mind-529210258
http://orig12.deviantart.net/30c0/f/2015/115/4/9/out_of_sight__not_out_of_mind____by_forbidden_lover_girl-d8r2t8y.png

last edited at Aug 18, 2015 12:59AM

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

^OMG. moonfrost13 I AM DYING. My flailing is bordering on pathetic haha. Jeebus. That was ridiculously cute. A+++++

btw, thank you anon for always posting the fanart!! I don't follow tumblr, so it's nice to get updates when they show up. :))

Super Side Note:

30ish minutes until it comes out! Last week's was super delayed though...does anyone know the final time the raw was posted? It feels like my life has started to revolve around this manhwa. -_- Which is kind of horrible since I've got a crap!ton of work I'm supposed to be doing.

last edited at Apr 26, 2015 4:30PM

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

No problem! Thank the people who took the time and effort to make them :D Making an account on comico to unlock older chapters is pretty easy. If you ever need help with making an account, I posted directions on FF's facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/FlutteringFeelings).

If anyone is curious, going in the yuri and shoujo ai tags you can see how much views they have, some yuri have a lot more views than I expected.

Like OriginalGengar said, mangafox and mangahere don't give a shit about whether scanlators are done with their products or not. They just take them without permission. We only make rough typesets as a convenient way for fans who don't mind un-quality checked work to keep up with the current chapters. They aren't the final versions, and it's highly likely that they're going to have changes in the future. So please read those chapters with a grain of salt.

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

cute No-rae, love the fanart. HypocriticalLiar, I just admire your devotion :D

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Like OriginalGengar said, mangafox and mangahere don't give a shit about whether scanlators are done with their products or not. They just take them without permission. We only make rough typesets as a convenient way for fans who don't mind un-quality checked work to keep up with the current chapters. They aren't the final versions, and it's highly likely that they're going to have changes in the future. So please read those chapters with a grain of salt.

I know that, like I said I was just commenting how they don't lose time to steal anything translated, even if it's not the final version, when you release the final version I'll read them all again.

last edited at Apr 26, 2015 4:51PM

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

I hope to see a flashback chat with Hee-jin. Maybe she'll be the one to seed the idea in Seol-a's head, that there's something going on between the two girls.

Evilnemesis

we all know that being gay isn't well received in these parts, even less so the more old they are. The drama in this story aside from the strangle scene has been pretty mild, how hard will shit hit the fan when they come out?

I expect troubles with Seol-a's family. As for No-rae's, I'm pretty sure Seol-a will become their daughter already in.. 10 minutes from now xD

HypocriticalLiar

I really like the idea, but I guess the trains in Korea are as fast as they are in Japan (or are they not?), so Seol-a would probably come later? Otherwise, it'd be really awesome and convenient for the story, how Seol-a first gets to know the family and then... that No-rae's face when she enters LOL. If it's not canon, I really want a fanart for it!

Fan comic by moonfrost13

WOW! Just WOW!

last edited at Apr 26, 2015 4:53PM

joined Nov 2, 2014

Ow gosh, it's here :3

Edit : So Seol-a really came to No-rae's house, I love her confused face at the end.
I wanna read the next chapter now, it's too hard to wait x)

last edited at Apr 26, 2015 5:09PM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

HypocriticalLiar

dun dun dun :D

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

HypocriticalLiar

Seol-a looks so awkward hahaha! "Did I do the right thing? Is No-rae going to kill me for this?"

last edited at Apr 26, 2015 5:11PM

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

blackkitty haha, it's bordering on obsession now. I'm starting to think I need to cut myself off. >->

Alextasha

LOL. That was slightly evil, but the sight of it actually happening has me just rolling all over the place. :P

Takachi

I really like the idea, but I guess the trains in Korea are as fast as they are in Japan (or are they not?), so Seol-a would probably come later? Otherwise, it'd be really awesome and convenient for the story, how Seol-a first gets to know the family and then... that No-rae's face when she enters LOL. If it's not canon, I really want a fanart for it!

AH. You were right! No-rae did get there first, but she didn't go straight home sooooo head!canon realization!!! Somehow we both ended up being right. XD No-rae's face tho!

tiger:

Seol-a looks so awkward hahaha! "Did I do the right thing? Is No-rae going to kill me for this?"

What really?? I thought Seol-a looked really pissed off. D: I was worried, but maybe that's actually her worried face....idk, I was squawking too loud to pay proper attention. >-> goes back to re-read

last edited at Apr 26, 2015 5:16PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.