Forum › Nadeshiko Hiyori ch01 discussion

joined Mar 23, 2013

Come on, Maruta don't make nothing hetstupid this time

DID I FUCKING STUTTER?

Woah nezchan, I agree with how that het is allowed in dynasty and all but, chillax a bit since alot of others are also bothered this particular work. I personally don't like het also but I understand that whats on dynasty is all under the consent of the admins and moderators.

If you look at the other poster's post history you'll understand a bit more. He/she is a broken record.

last edited at Apr 25, 2015 12:48AM

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

I am hoping for the mangaka not to include the couple we saw here in the next sex sequence.

Maruta has the tendency of moving around the focus from one character to another, don't care if it's "just sex" with the transfer studen and maybe the first girl who was checking uniforms, or even transfer student with a boy (girl seems most probable), as long as the couple from this one is intact... Just hoping.

I don't think this couple will have any het, the focus of the story was the transfer student, so it's almost certain the sequel will be about her again, the question is if it'll be with her father, a boy or a girl, somehow I think it will be either a girl or the twins will do their thing again, the mangaka seens to like them a lot.

And you still have hope? when it's yuri, text or subtext, I don't have any hope left, I wait till it's complete to watch/read it, to not be disappointed again, I like to stay in the safety of my despair, especially after Cross Ange...

Awww,thanks to this I won't be dissapointed, I haven't read anything else by this author..and I won't lol, I hope this one stays this way, I mean no 3somes or rape or twins..

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Awww,thanks to this I won't be dissapointed, I haven't read anything else by this author..and I won't lol, I hope this one stays this way, I mean no 3somes or rape or twins..

I don't remember Maruta having any rape, sure it's a little annoying that the nurse have sex with both twins, but his stories are better than a lot of other hentais, if you like het I recommend reading his other mangas, especially Yuri Suki Kanojo wa Yuri Kanojo ga Dekinai, it's my favorite, girl likes reading yuri, she get's horny because of the manga she's reading, then decides to have sex with her best friend that looks like a girl, rest of the story she makes him crossdressing, how can someone resist traps? it's not just sex, they become a couple.

last edited at Apr 25, 2015 1:03AM

joined Apr 27, 2014

I don't remember Maruta having any rape, sure it's a little annoying that the nurse have sex with both twins, but his stories are better than a lot of other hentais, if you like het I recommend reading his other mangas, especially Yuri Suki Kanojo wa Yuri Kanojo ga Dekinai, it's my favorite, girl likes reading yuri, she get's horny because of the manga she's reading, then decides to have sex with her best friend that looks like a girl, rest of the story she makes him crossdressing, how can someone resist traps? it's not just sex, they become a couple.

Well honestly, I don't hate het, I prefer to read mangas that don't have any romance ,like.. Franken Fran, but I liked Nozoki Ana,and it was het..although there was a lesbian, but I think I'll stick to yuri and randomness, like Rosario + Vampire I liked, I dunno why, I'll follow this title and see how it goes :3

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Well honestly, I don't hate het, I prefer to read mangas that don't have any romance ,like.. Franken Fran, but I liked Nozoki Ana,and it was het..although there was a lesbian, but I think I'll stick to yuri and randomness, like Rosario + Vampire I liked, I dunno why, I'll follow this title and see how it goes :3

Manga without romance? I recommend those, don't forget to turn on the Tsukkomis, it's the only reason to read on mangahere, and I can recommend more if you want.

http://www.mangahere.co/manga/kamisama_no_iutoori_fujimura_akeji/
http://www.mangahere.co/manga/kamisama_no_iutoori_ni/
http://www.mangahere.co/manga/mahou_shoujo_of_the_end/
http://www.mangahere.co/manga/mahou_shoujo_site/
http://www.mangahere.co/manga/apocalypse_no_toride/

joined Apr 27, 2014

I just checked the reviews...IT LOOKS LIKE MY CUP OF TEA
I might end up loooving those, I will surely ask for more recommendations <3

last edited at Apr 25, 2015 2:12AM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Sure, when you want them meybe we should talk in other place then.

last edited at Apr 25, 2015 2:15AM

joined Jan 8, 2014

I'm surprised at all the comments, I didn't think it was that good of a story...

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Good art style but story kinda meh...

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Come on, Maruta don't make nothing hetstupid this time

DID I FUCKING STUTTER?

Woah nezchan, I agree with how that het is allowed in dynasty and all but, chillax a bit since alot of others are also bothered this particular work. I personally don't like het also but I understand that whats on dynasty is all under the consent of the admins and moderators.

Thank you for your concern. I shall file it appropriately.

joined Apr 27, 2014

Sure, when you want them meybe we should talk in other place then.

I don't know how to do that..but yeah ,that'll be best

Maruta did a yuri manga?! It's just a yuri...

Really a yuri...

No het...

DAMN.

joined Mar 23, 2013

Manga without romance? I recommend those, don't forget to turn on the Tsukkomis, it's the only reason to read on mangahere, and I can recommend more if you want.

Haha, manga without romance and you go straight to the survival mangas.

joined Jan 28, 2015

Come one come all. Let us bet how long it'll take for her to have sex with her father.

I mystery am betting 10$ on it happening in the 3rd chapter.

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

The sex was so....unexpected. Y'know this is one of those manga that just can't be called yuri. There's a huge difference between yuri and lesbian manga. Sakura Trick: Yuri. Gunjo: Lesbian. Not that I mind. My biggest issue is how fast paced it was.
Oh, and I don't get all the het bashing...Assuming everyone here is accepting of gays, it's quite appalling to see people discriminating against straights. It makes you no better than homophobes. What I'm saying might be a bit serious for a manga forum, but, even as a lesbian, I find straight bashing immature and offensive.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

The sex was so....unexpected. Y'know this is one of those manga that just can't be called yuri. There's a huge difference between yuri and lesbian manga. Sakura Trick: Yuri. Gunjo: Lesbian. Not that I mind. My biggest issue is how fast paced it was.
Oh, and I don't get all the het bashing...Assuming everyone here is accepting of gays, it's quite appalling to see people discriminating against straights. It makes you no better than homophobes. What I'm saying might be a bit serious for a manga forum, but, even as a lesbian, I find straight bashing immature and offensive.

I agree with you on that, you would expect people that accept gays or suffer prejudice would act better, but nooooo, let's discriminate against straights! Let's act exactly like homophobes and bash and offend anything het, heterophobia don't exist so we can act like that and still feel superior compared to them, right? Right??

Unfortunately hypocrisy is a characteristic of all humans, and I'm already expecting a possible shitstorm from those who don't like what I said...

So you're a lesbian KAIDOU? I always wonder who is a man, woman, straight or gay here on Dynasty.

last edited at Apr 26, 2015 2:22AM

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

It's less "ewww, straits" and more "het in my yuri?!". Like, if you like femdom in h-manga and find a volume of exactly this, then in the last chapter a guy switches to a dom, you are going to get mildly peeved. Or if the work starts as yuri and then turns into het NTR, you might be getting seriously pissed off.
It's about stuff you don't like happening in something that contains stuff you like.

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

I agree with you on that, you would expect people that accept gays or suffer prejudice would act better, but nooooo, let's discriminate against straights! Let's act exactly like homophobes and bash and offend anything het, heterophobia don't exist so we can act like that and still feel superior compared to them, right? Right??

Unfortunately hypocrisy is a characteristic of all humans, and I'm already expecting a possible shitstorm from those who don't like what I said...

So you're a lesbian KAIDOU? I always wonder who is a man, woman, straight or gay here on Dynasty.

It just goes to show you how there is hatred everywhere, even in the places where you'd expect it not to be, purely because how their specific group/minority is oftentimes treated like nothing. It's quite sad, actually. And yes, I'm a lesbian °3° I wonder who's a guy, girl, straight, or gay here too a lot.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

It just goes to show you how there is hatred everywhere, even in the places where you'd expect it not to be, purely because how their specific group/minority is oftentimes treated like nothing. It's quite sad, actually. And yes, I'm a lesbian °3° I wonder who's a guy, girl, straight, or gay here too a lot.

Well, you said it yourself, most of the het bashing stems from how yuri is treated outside of yuri, so when yuri gets treated like it's nothing in something actually tagged as yuri, people are bound to get pissed.

There are definitely at least a few people here that straight up hate het, but - het-has-no-right-to-be-on-dynasty-comments aside - at least here I think prople are more concerned about another "yuri" turning het than the actual het.

Edit: That kinda sounds like I'm making excuses for the het bashers. Didn't mean to do that.

last edited at Apr 26, 2015 9:16AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

You do recognize that there's a dramatic difference between gays/lesbians/trans folks getting discriminated against by straight/cis folks than the reverse, yes? The effects and severity are heavily one-sided, as are their positions in society in the first place. Even more so for trans folks. So the idea of "it makes you no better" is ridiculous on the face of it because the situations aren't similar despite revolving around the same topic.

Now in the case of media representation which is what's happening here, "I'm sick of there being so little yuri/lesbian stuff" or "I really hate all this het stuff crowding out yuri", you've gotta admit there's a certain amount of justified frustration. We get a little trickle of yuri, not just here but in fiction in general, while there's a lot more gay stuff and het, well, there's an analogy for that.

Let's not conflate harmful discrimination with a cry of frustration.

joined Mar 23, 2013

Although I agree with what you said, I think in this case the poster you've warned is doing a little bit more.
Rather than a cry of frustration I'd say this person has a expressed a profound disdain vis-à-vis the subject.

I guess that's why you've warned them =P

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

i like my yuri and het just not together......

joined Mar 23, 2013

i like my yuri and het just not together......

That's what the tags are for.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Although I agree with what you said, I think in this case the poster you've warned is doing a little bit more.
Rather than a cry of frustration I'd say this person has a expressed a profound disdain vis-à-vis the subject.

I guess that's why you've warned them =P

Well, that particular poster is a special case isn't so much because they don't like hetstuff, but because they're getting seriously annoying about it. Related, but slightly different.

joined Apr 27, 2014

Oh ,I am also wondering who is a guy/girl/lesbian on the forum too, all said I'm also a lesbian too and I must say I didn't mean to be discriminative against straight people, I just don't come to this manga site for het stuff, but we all should chill

To reply you must either login or sign up.