Forum › Their Story discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Nez Note

I know you can just go over to Tumblr and see the current stuff, but please be mindful of the people who like to wait and read them in a batch here.

Or do you maybe want me to start spoiler-tagging entire comments and turn this into Fluttering Feelings II? Because I'd be happy to oblige.

last edited at Apr 18, 2015 8:06PM

joined Sep 4, 2014

I love these two so much -//u//-

joined Jan 31, 2015

Nezchan:

Or do you maybe want me to start spoiler-tagging entire comments and turn this into Fluttering Feelings II?

Fluttering Feelings II: Gyeong-woo's Revenge

... I've got nothing actually constructive to add.

last edited at Apr 19, 2015 6:51PM

joined Nov 30, 2011

Nez Note

I know you can just go over to Tumblr and see the current stuff, but please be mindful of the people who like to wait and read them in a batch here.

Or do you maybe want me to start spoiler-tagging entire comments and turn this into Fluttering Feelings II? Because I'd be happy to oblige.

I have refrained from posting here until it gets uploaded because of how things went with FF lol. I think it's best to clamp down on it in here. If feel if it becomes the norm Dynasty forums will get cluttered and it's already difficult to find threads as it is. (At least to me it is anyways.)

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Nezchan:

Or do you maybe want me to start spoiler-tagging entire comments and turn this into Fluttering Feelings II?

Fluttering Feelings II: Gyeong-woo's Revenge

... I've got nothing actually constructive to add.

Well it's also, like the invulnerable masochist, kind of hard to top.

joined Nov 30, 2011

Holy Hell, I just realised Tan Jiu has upwards of one and a half million fans on weibo.

Holy hell indeed!

grlsgirlsgurls
Tumblr_mlx3xqnffx1rsdifjo2_500
joined Mar 23, 2015

Nez Note

I have refrained from posting here until it gets uploaded because of how things went with FF lol. I think it's best to clamp down on it in here. If feel if it becomes the norm Dynasty forums will get cluttered and it's already difficult to find threads as it is. (At least to me it is anyways.)

So is the issue posting comments about new releases or posting links to new releases, or both are problems?

And I don't feel it'd become a norm. FF was a special case as it got translated and rough scanlated much faster than yuriproject releases. Their Story is also a special case in that releases are uploaded in batches.

WhereDidThePartyGo
joined Apr 21, 2015

Any idea where I can read this in Chinese in order?

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

You probably already knew, but the artist posts it on their Weibo. No Chinese skills, so I have no idea how that site works for reading order or anything.

last edited at Apr 21, 2015 10:58PM

WhereDidThePartyGo
joined Apr 21, 2015

Well, that sucks... I was hoping to help out with the translations and all but I guess that isn't possible.

A358eac338e2ef5b47aafda9b595bf39
joined Feb 8, 2013

This is good :) I like how there are more new emerging artists doing great 漫画 / 漫畫 outside Japan and using pixiv as well.

last edited at Apr 24, 2015 5:43PM

OriginalGengar
joined Nov 30, 2011

Mophead is the kind of friend we want and the kind of friend we want to be.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

New update. Blushing Sun-jing is the best.

Now, how to not be friend-zoned?

The eternal problem of the girl-on-girl chaser.

last edited at May 5, 2015 1:16PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

That picture with Mophead at the top of the tumblr page looks kind of gay.

At least, I think it's Mophead. My character recognition skills are like, two out of five hundred.

last edited at May 5, 2015 1:40PM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

That picture with Mophead at the top of the tumblr page looks kind of gay.

At least, I think it's Mophead. My character recognition skills are like, two out of five hundred.

This one ?

Yes it's Mophead... photoshopped with the love rival of 19 Days. I think it's meant to looks gay (at least the original is) x)

last edited at May 5, 2015 1:54PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Oh right, haven't read 19 days, though it makes sense considering that the post was about both. Thank you, and I ship it.

Download
joined Dec 24, 2014

hey this has more chapters in mangahere...

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

They're waiting to uplod a lot of images as one chapter.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Easiest to follow on the tumblr isn't it? Don't they translate on the day?

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Easiest to follow on the tumblr isn't it? Don't they translate on the day?

From what I remember yes they translate on the day, I also suggest reading 19 Days yuri_girl, it's really good.

last edited at May 5, 2015 10:02PM

joined Jan 11, 2015

This manga(?), dont know how they call their manga in Chinese, is really good and funny. Also, i like the fact that the main girl likes girls and everyone seems really free and okay with it like it was nothing.

you can call it"漫画"(pronounced as manhua)

joined Jan 11, 2015

it's rare to see this since homosexuality is unacceptable for most people in China.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

It's fiction. If you don't accept it, you just don't read it.

It's not the same as having it shoved in your face in the streets.

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

gongnongjie

it's rare to see this since homosexuality is unacceptable for most people in China.

I don't remember but is the author located in Hong Kong? I tend to hear that Hong Kong is more open minded/progressive/liberal than mainland/rest of China is. (Could be wrong.) So this could be why this story hasn't been locked down yet...???

Nya-chan

It's fiction. If you don't accept it, you just don't read it.

It's not the same as having it shoved in your face in the streets.

You do realize the Chinese government tries to strictly control its people and actively deletes dissidence on the web or anything that could be perceived as a criticism of the government or anything that could, "upset the balance," yes?? Like, gongnongjie said, I'm amazed that this has been allowed since its frowned upon by both the people and government. That's why I'm wondering if the author is based in Hong Kong where China's government is mostly hands off (though that seems to be changing soon =/ ).

last edited at May 7, 2015 10:13AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.