Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

joined Mar 23, 2013

You've not seen the women I've seen x)

Oh I'm well acquainted with those kind, I've used them to my immediate satisfaction when I was at my lowest. This is why I said in general. But I know you understood =P .

last edited at Apr 21, 2015 3:39PM

No-rae
joined Mar 23, 2015

@Evilnemesis

Combination of simple factors.

• He's a guy, men cheat way more often when nothing is terribly wrong in the relationship. It's a generalization but is true for the most part. Most women that cheat on their partner is because of over time neglect in the romantic department. How often will you see a guy get the "What the fuck were you thinking" talk?

• He's a moron

• Subconsciously or conciously he felt the "distance" she puts between herself and others including her boyfriends and acted upon it.

Mostly he's a moron.

I mostly agree with the He's a moron part. But I don't generalize that men more often cheat that women. Maybe guys cheating are more publicized than women cheating. I've seen some instances where the women were the ones who temps men to cheat (consciously or unconsciously). What would a guy do if a temptation appeared with that instinct of theirs and the girl gave the green light? -- Grab the opportunity, thus leading to them cheating. It's a guy's instinct to stare if the woman is attractive. It's not like they are cheating if they do that unless there's a physical contact between them. I am not defending the guys that cheat, I am just giving them the benefit of the doubt. But still, you are correct, some guys are really morons.

That distance I think is the one that I pointed out in my previous post as she's not really that into those people.

PS: are you a guy? If so, you know more than me then :P

@trafi

LOL you sure you've just seen them? :P

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

xyth

why would that random guy (yes the ex) that strangled Seol-a cheat on her? She's portrayed like the most priced girl that a guy can have so why did he cheated?

This might sound stupid, but maybe, just maybe, she didn't want to, or have never slept with the guy (or any guy), and the guy gets frustrated because his needs are not being met so he cheats on her with another person. I have met this kind of guy so I'm just thinking that maybe that could be the reason. We have assumed that Seol-A might have opened her legs to some guys, but judging from how clueless she is with kyung-woo's intention, and how she easily let a guy inside her apartment, I'm starting to think that she really is just an innoccent girl. But again, I might be wrong.

joined Mar 23, 2013

I mostly agree with the He's a moron part. But I don't generalize that men more often cheat that women. Maybe guys cheating are more publicized than women cheating.

Hah! Pay attention to what I wrote, I did not say that men cheat more often than women, merely that men are cheating more often when the relationship is stable a dandy because they can't resist a fine booty. Women cheat differently than men. The ratio is actually much closer to 50/50 than one might think but the situations in which both sexes cheat differs.

It boils down to how one perceives intimacy to be. Why are women less interested in one night stand, why do they hire less sex worker than men? There's many factors but a big one is that women much prefer a strong emotional bond with whom they sleep with. Men cheat and hire for the physical ( we are built more like that) and so they try to fill the void with a cheap form of intimacy, in the end it fleeting and theynshould know better. Women even when they cheat it is usually an affair and not "yo wanna fuck bby?"

I've seen some instances where the women were the ones who temps men to cheat (consciously or unconsciously). What would a guy do if a temptation appeared with that instinct of theirs and the girl gave the green light? -- Grab the opportunity, thus leading to them cheating. It's a guy's instinct to stare if the woman is attractive. It's not like they are cheating if they do that unless there's a physical contact between them. I am not defending the guys that cheat, I am just giving them the benefit of the doubt. But still, you are correct, some guys are really morons.

You've said it yourself "It's a guy's instinct". Your first paragraph and second contradict eachother. How can a group who's more likely to cheat not cheat more? But I get what you were trying to say.

PS: are you a guy? If so, you know more than me then :P

Yes I'm an invader around these parts descecrating the purity of all that is yuri!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I've seen some instances where the women were the ones who temps men to cheat (consciously or unconsciously). What would a guy do if a temptation appeared with that instinct of theirs and the girl gave the green light? -- Grab the opportunity, thus leading to them cheating. It's a guy's instinct to stare if the woman is attractive. It's not like they are cheating if they do that unless there's a physical contact between them. I am not defending the guys that cheat, I am just giving them the benefit of the doubt. But still, you are correct, some guys are really morons.

You've said it yourself "It's a guy's instinct". Your first paragraph and second contradict eachother. How can a group who's more likely to cheat not cheat more? But I get what you were trying to say.

Oh lordy, "a guy's instinct". If there's one phrase that perfectly sums up the EvoPsych bullshit justifications for what is societally acceptable...

Honestly, guys don't cheat because of biology or w/e. Guys cheat because society has traditionally condoned, if not encouraged such behaviour much more by men than women. The old "guys are playas, girls are sluts" thing, with a side order of "a man has needs!" while denying that women have any needs at all. But these days you gotta lay a thin layer of semi-scientific justification over it, make it sound legit.

No-rae
joined Mar 23, 2015

@Evilnemesis

Hah! Pay attention to what I wrote, I did not say that men cheat more often than women, merely that men are cheating more often when the relationship is stable a dandy because they can't resist a fine booty. Women cheat differently than men. The ratio is actually much closer to 50/50 than one might think but the situations in which both sexes cheat differs.

It boils down to how one perceives intimacy to be. Why are women less interested in one night stand, why do they hire less sex worker than men? There's many factors but a big one is that women much prefer a strong emotional bond with whom they sleep with. Men cheat and hire for the physical ( we are built more like that) and so they try to fill the void with a cheap form of intimacy, in the end it fleeting and theynshould know better. Women even when they cheat it is usually an affair and not "yo wanna fuck bby?"

Ooops! Sorry, I did misinterpret that part. But it's clear now. Now I am wondering if that statement also applies to gay sexes. Hmmm..

Shoot! They do contradict. Sorry was frequently Alt-tabbing here (at work lol) so my thoughts are not that collected. But you get what i mean so I guess I don't need to explain further :P Also, your explanation above mostly clarifies it all.

Yes I'm an invader around these parts descecrating the purity of all that is yuri!

Well as long as you support the series everyone is welcome here :D

@Nezchan

Oh lordy, "a guy's instinct". If there's one phrase that perfectly sums up the EvoPsych bullshit justifications for what is societally acceptable...

Honestly, guys don't cheat because of biology or w/e. Guys cheat because society has traditionally condoned, if not encouraged such behaviour much more by men than women. The old "guys are playas, girls are sluts" thing, with a side order of "a man has needs!" while denying that women have any needs at all. But these days you gotta lay a thin layer of semi-scientific justification over it, make it sound legit.

I very much agree. Women were oppressed in the past (it may be untrue to some countries but from what I know, majority are) and they still are. Though it is much more evident that it mellowed down through the years. As such, I just put it as publicized. Roles imposed by the society also contributes with this such as women are only to stay at home and be a doting wife therefore they have less opportunity to cheat than the guys who are more exposed to the outside world. But now, that's not always the case. Change is constant.. errr whatever.

last edited at Apr 21, 2015 5:06PM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

@trafi

LOL you sure you've just seen them? :P

Yes I prefer to watch from afar. x)

I don't have some bestial instinct that make me jump on a women when she open her legs, on the contrary I tend to annoy me. If a women try to seduce me fully aware that I'm already in a relationship, I tend to react very badly. So no I don't have any sympathy for men who cheat (neither do I for women who cheat)
However I didn't met more men cheating for no real reason than women. I don't think women cheat differently than men. But I do understand why Evilnemesis would said that.

What I don't understand is why people make it a fact that men are bestial being who only follow their instinct... instinct that essentially says WOMEN!! HOT!! SEX!! x)
I have friend who aren't like that and I don't think I am the weird one and that I'm being naive... am I ?

last edited at Apr 21, 2015 5:07PM

joined Mar 23, 2013

This might sound stupid, but maybe, just maybe, she didn't want to, or have never slept with the guy (or any guy), and the guy gets frustrated because his needs are not being met so he cheats on her with another person. I have met this kind of guy so I'm just thinking that maybe that could be the reason. We have assumed that Seol-A might have opened her legs to some guys, but judging from how clueless she is with kyung-woo's intention, and how she easily let a guy inside her apartment, I'm starting to think that she really is just an innoccent girl. But again, I might be wrong.

I did consider it, but at their age would such thing really occur? I think it's just because it's yuri and everytime there's some form of het sex fandoms flip tables. So we will probably never truly know, it will stay vague.
But I have to say that in some panels when she touches No-rae through the series is so sensual and she seems to be able to do it quite easily without blushing or anything. This tells me she knows things, y'know.

As for her cluelessness, it's odd, sometime she's on the ball being quick to discern things but sometimes she's pretty dense. I'm not really sure what to make of it.

The angry ex is another weird moment, from his texts he was clearly quite upset. Maybe she never believed it would end up in a physical altercation. I'm not familiar with Korea so feel free to correct me but I would think using violence, especially on a woman, would be most frown upon by the public at large. Japan is like that, it would explain why she felt relatively safe even though she didn't really want him there.

All in all I don't think she's a virgin but it's not really important for the story.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

I did consider it, but at their age would such thing really occur? I think it's just because it's yuri and everytime there's some form of het sex fandoms flip tables. So we will probably never truly know, it will stay vague.
But I have to say that in some panels when she touches No-rae through the series is so sensual and she seems to be able to do it quite easily without blushing or anything. This tells me she knows things, y'know.

As for her cluelessness, it's odd, sometime she's on the ball being quick to discern things but sometimes she's pretty dense. I'm not really sure what to make of it.

The angry ex is another weird moment, from his texts he was clearly quite upset. Maybe she never believed it would end up in a physical altercation. I'm not familiar with Korea so feel free to correct me but I would think using violence, especially on a woman, would be most frown upon by the public at large. Japan is like that, it would explain why she felt relatively safe even though she didn't really want him there.

All in all I don't think she's a virgin but it's not really important for the story.

I don't think she never had sex with him but even if it was the case, it's not what is important. He was upset because he had no control over her, she went out with him for the sake of dating or just because he asked and never showed affection for him. He the kind to want to be dominant and "own the female" but he couldn't really have her... hum, I don't know how to say it... emotionally ?
That's how I took it

last edited at Apr 21, 2015 5:17PM

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

I'm sure there are plenty of women out there who cheat just for sexual pleasure, and not for intimacy. But yes, men and women are built differently, so it's much more likely that a dude is going to cheat because he's horny. Higher testosterone and estrogen levels have a correlation with a higher libido, but there's a negative correlation between progesterone and sexual drive. Progesterone is the hormone that's involved in the menstrual cycle as well as pregnancy, so it probably has a more significant effect in women. There are a variety of other hormones and neurotransmitters that affect libido, but in general men do have stronger sexual desires than women because that's the way evolution wired our brains and bodies (i.e. It's much easier for a man to impregnate several women and pass down his genetic information, than for a woman to wait 9 months in order to give birth and become pregnant again).

In the end, we'll probably never find out the real reason why the moron cheated.

I respect guys who enjoy reading stuff like FF.

last edited at Apr 21, 2015 5:24PM

No-rae
joined Mar 23, 2015

@Evilnemesis

Again the fun at the beach at dawn that Seol-a cannot tell No-rae.. Maybe that proves it. Not so sure.

About Seol-a being touchy like it's nothing, I read somewhere, which I cannot remember where, that Koreans (girls mostly, I think) that are touchy with each other don't always mean it sexually. Remember that homosexuality is not very much accepted there. Correct me if I am wrong.

But No-rae seems to be diffrent.. well not with Kkyeong and the childhood friend of hers. I could only remember No-rae being agitated when Seol-a do it to her. hmmmm there's really something going on there :P

@trafi

I have friend who aren't like that and I don't think I am the weird one and that I'm being naive... am I ?

Well it depends on the culture and environment you grew up. Or maybe you just don't find those women attractive.

And yes, knowing that a woman will spread her legs with just anyone, especially those who are in a relationship, is a turn off for some.

last edited at Apr 21, 2015 5:27PM

joined Mar 23, 2013

Honestly, guys don't cheat because of biology or w/e. Guys cheat because society has traditionally condoned, if not encouraged such behaviour much more by men than women. The old "guys are playas, girls are sluts" thing, with a side order of "a man has needs!"
while denying that women have any needs at all. But these days you gotta lay a thin layer of semi-scientific justification over it, make it sound legit.

Oh you're absolutely right, although there's clear biological difference between men and women for many things the reality is that society has a greater impact on gender differences. It is but a small speck, which is why many studies shows that men cheat just slightly more than women. Things are changing and people don't buy the "man has needs" thing and rightfully so. The difference, like I mentioned is more on the "when" and "how" then the "who".

I don't have some bestial instinct that make me jump on a women when she open her legs, on the contrary I tend to annoy me. If a women try to seduce me fully aware that I'm already in a relationship, I tend to react very badly. So no I don't have any sympathy for men who cheat (neither do I for women who cheat)

No one here is agreeing which cheating, we're merely exploring the phenomenon.

However I didn't met more men cheating for no real reason than women. I don't think women cheat differently than men. But I do understand why Evilnemesis would said that.

They do, it does increase with age. Why do 40s married men still go for one night stand and youngins while their counterpart go for long term affairs? Because they wisened up and want a more fulfulling relationship, they want better, they know they deserve better. This is what I mean when I say cheating differently, if you ask around or look some things up you'll find that I'm not lying. Like Nez said, it's not biological for the most part but it does not matter where the difference comes from only that it exists for the debate. Unless you want to "fix" the issue of course, which we obviously wont achieve here on the interwebz.

What I don't understand is why people make it a fact that men are bestial being who only follow their instinct... instinct that essentially says WOMEN!! HOT!! SEX!! x)

Because it's true! Err... wat?

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

@trafi

Well it depends on the culture and environment you grew up. Or maybe you just don't find those women attractive.

It has nothing to do with that, even with women that I find attractive, I'm not like that. Saying that men cheat when they see an attractive women because of their instinct is just accepting it as a reality. It's saying that it normal, it's how they are, nothing can be done about it. But it's not.

There are no such an instinct that make us uncontrollable, it is a choice to cheat and/or to be jerk. The same goes for women.

No one here is agreeing which cheating, we're merely exploring the phenomenon.

They do, it does increase with age. Why do 40s married men still go for one night stand and youngins while their counterpart go for long term affairs? Because they wisened up and want a more fulfulling relationship, they want better, they know they deserve better. This is what I mean when I say cheating differently, if you ask around or look some things up you'll find that I'm not lying. Like Nez said, it's not biological for the most part but it does not matter where the difference comes from only that it exists for the debate. Unless you want to "fix" the issue of course, which we obviously wont achieve here on the interwebz.

Because it's true! Err... wat?

The only thing I truly disagreed about is that instinct thing : men cheat more because of their instinct, because they can't resist or can resist less than women

last edited at Apr 21, 2015 5:47PM

No-rae
joined Mar 23, 2015

@trafi

It has nothing to do with that, even with women that I find attractive, I'm not like that. Saying that men cheat when they see an attractive women is just accepting it as a reality. It's saying that it normal, it's how they are, nothing can be done about it. But it's not.

There are no such an instinct that make us uncontrollable, it is a choice to cheat, to be jerk. The same goes for women.

Your parents raised you well then! lol
Unfortunately there are men and women who doesn't think and act like you. Some find it acceptable, again depending on the environment and culture they grew up, or just have a weak resolve to resist such temptations. Especially when alcohol and drugs are involved as they have no full control over your actions and desires.

Edit:
Oh! Kudos to Seol-a who made a wise decision to call No-rae to be with her (rescue her really) even if she's that drunk!

We are straying away (again) from the story :D

last edited at Apr 21, 2015 5:53PM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Your parents raised you well then! lol
Unfortunately there are men and women who doesn't think and act like you. Some find it acceptable, again depending on the environment and culture they grew up, or just have a weak resolve to resist such temptations. Especially when alcohol and drugs are involved as they have no full control over your actions and desires.

Exactly , it is a choice or a weakness on the individual level not an instinct

last edited at Apr 21, 2015 5:55PM

joined Mar 23, 2013

I don't think she never had sex with him but even if it was the case, it's not what is important. He was upset because he had no control over her, she went out with him for the sake of dating or just because he asked and never showed affection for him. He the kind to want to be dominant and "own the female" but he couldn't really have her... hum, I don't know how to say it... emotionally ?

When I talk about her virginity I don't mean this boyfriend in particular, he was quite the douche. She had more than one boyfriend. Which is why I said it's unlikely she was one, she would date and nothing would happen? I dunno, doesn't seem likely to happen in all her relationships.

I'm sure there are plenty of women out there who cheat just for sexual pleasure, and not for intimacy.

Absolutely. I think another reason why women don't do one night stands is the fact that more women leave sexually unsastisfied after such encounters than men. Let's be real, making men orgasm isn't rocket science, in fact some would say it's too easy =P . This isn't the case for a lot of women.

I personally know women who said they had the best sex of their life and they didn't orgasm, only women would fool themselves like this lol. Or perhaps this another one of those "want different things" thing shrug it still does seem awfully sketchy to me but what do I know?

Good thing I'm here!

There are no such an instinct that make us uncontrollable

Anti-social disorder (psychopaths) would like to have a word with you. But then again, they are broken from the start.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

There are no such an instinct that make us uncontrollable

Anti-social disorder (psychopaths) would like to have a word with you. But then again, they are broken from the start.

I expressed myself badly :
There no such a male instinct that make us, guys, uncontrollable when we see an attractive women offering herself

For the first one, I wasn't especially replying to you or correcting you. Just giving my opinion, not necessarily contradicting yours.

last edited at Apr 21, 2015 6:17PM

joined Apr 3, 2012

I'm not touching all this loosely relevant discussion about cheating, but I still say that while an anime is never going to happen probably, I would love to see a live action drama, if South Korea is bold enough. We've already had a live action lesbian kiss scene, and Fluttering Feelings is popular and gaining popularity from what I've seen, so it's entirely possible.

It deserves it.

joined Mar 23, 2013

I'm not touching all this loosely relevant discussion about cheating, but I still say that while an anime is never going to happen probably, I would love to see a live action drama, if South Korea is bold enough. We've already had a live action lesbian kiss scene, and Fluttering Feelings is popular and gaining popularity from what I've seen, so it's entirely possible.

It deserves it.

One can only hope... In vain : (

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Hmmm... I understand there's only the YP version of FF on Dynasty now?

Where is the rest? I'm confused.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

YP version is updated /u/ version because of better quality raws.They work together on it now if I get it right :D

joined Nov 30, 2011

Evilnemesis

When I talk about her virginity I don't mean this boyfriend in particular, he was quite the douche. She had more than one boyfriend. Which is why I said it's unlikely she was one, she would date and nothing would happen? I dunno, doesn't seem likely to happen in all her relationships.

It's perfectly possible that may have been the case. Given how the story has been written and all, I wouldn't be surprised if she had multiple boyfriends but never slept with any of them. (Maybe treated them like she treats Ji-hwan, in a brotherly-friend way). But, we only have hints at her past and more info on No-rae's even though that is somewhat sparse as well.

Another thing about her is that guys just latch themselves onto her from what I can tell thus far. Other girls/women apparently avoid her and her past experience with female friends was pretty shitty so it almost seems like she's between a rock and hard place in terms of companions and maybe her boyfriends were a way to fill the void that would usually be taken up by an intimate female friend (aka. best friend).

I'm sure there are plenty of women out there who cheat just for sexual pleasure, and not for intimacy.

Absolutely. I think another reason why women don't do one night stands is the fact that more women leave sexually unsastisfied after such encounters than men. Let's be real, making men orgasm isn't rocket science, in fact some would say it's too easy =P . This isn't the case for a lot of women.

Some would say way too easy ;P..

I personally know women who said they had the best sex of their life and they didn't orgasm, only women would fool themselves like this lol. Or perhaps this another one of those "want different things" thing shrug it still does seem awfully sketchy to me but what do I know?

From what I know, most of the time the guy finishes and the woman is left out to dry and very unsatisfied. Don't think I've met or heard about a woman who had sex, didn't orgasm, and say it was good sex.

Good thing I'm here!

As far as I know, there are a handful of us guys floating about Dynasty. (There was a thread a while back, asking about the gender of readers and maybe 5-6 of us showed up.)

last edited at Apr 22, 2015 7:33AM

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

takachi

ah... if only it always worked like that. The girl I really like seemed to be conscious about me and tried to avoid me. Which made me "chase" her even more. And then during our lunch, to which she last minute invited a 3rd-wheeling girl, she mentioned having a bf. And that really crushed me. Now I'm so lost as to whether the bf really exists and I've got no chances or is it still an attempt to run away from me and her own sexuality...

So I really hope No-rae won't try to go out with Ji-hwan in order to get rid of her frustration...

Aw, I'm sorry. :/ (lmao about how you're classifying the friend though). I mean, if she's worried enough about it to bring a friend along, that might mean there's a chance?

UH, yeah, I don't think No-rae would do that though...at the very least, I don't think she's the type of person that would rescind the rejection. If he asks her again, though, I'm not so sure she'd say no....

yamachi:

I thought that scene caused a semi-public explosion (in the government) though...there was a whole investigation and everything?

Random Reader:

As far as I know, there are a handful of us guys floating about Dynasty. (There was a thread a while back, asking about the gender of readers and maybe 5-6 of us showed up.)

What, really?? It's that biased towards gals?

For some reason, I'm surprised. I thought it'd be more 50/50.

Side Note:

To all those questioning whether or not Seol-a's slept with anyone....

If you go back and read that chapter at the beach (where No-rae asked Seol-a that "conflicting" question lol), it's evident in one of the panels that Seol-a's in bed, and the guy trying to wake her up is shirtless. So, I'm pretty sure she has slept with people before.

last edited at Apr 22, 2015 1:51PM

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

Hmmm... I understand there's only the YP version of FF on Dynasty now?

Where is the rest? I'm confused.

We've been revamping all of the older chapters, because we noticed that a) the images weren't of the best quality (since this was when we got raws from comico's mobile version) and b) there were some grammatical/translational inconsistencies. We haven't finished editing chapters 3-5 yet, but they will be replaced on Dynasty once we're done.

joined Mar 23, 2013

If you go back and read that chapter at the beach (where No-rae asked Seol-a that "conflicting" question lol), it's evident in one of the panels that Seol-a's in bed, and the guy trying to wake her up is shirtless. So, I'm pretty sure she has slept with people before.

When is this? I seem to have miss it.

To reply you must either login or sign up.