Forum › Sweet Collapse discussion

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

This is a supersweet doujin where nothing bad ever happens, promised

joined Jan 30, 2015

This might be the last kind of story I expected from a Pokémon doujin.

(I liked it)

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

What exactly is the backstory to this? lol

Well... was OK, I guess..
Kinda cool to see that the people around them (even the parents) are supportive.

Eraser-for-really-big-mistakes
joined Jul 21, 2013

i did not expect this

Ress_artist_ava
joined Mar 16, 2013

I did like the story but it also made me kinda uncomfortable. Some panels are really hard to follow and i'm note sure i understood all that was happining. Feels like some information is missing.

Light_blue_429604_i0
joined Sep 28, 2014

i'm so confused. i haven't watched pokemon since the best wishes series. what's even happening? is this an actual yuri pairing lol

joined Sep 15, 2013

i never expected to see the words pokemon doujin here at dynasty scans :o

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

i'm so confused. i haven't watched pokemon since the best wishes series. what's even happening? is this an actual yuri pairing lol

I was the same way, there seems to be a lot of backstory that's necessary to really know what's going on here.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

I don't think Mei even appear in the anime x)

joined Jan 30, 2015

I was the same way, there seems to be a lot of backstory that's necessary to really know what's going on here.

It's like some Touhou doujins; the author took a simple framework and constructed a far more elaborate story (reliant on their takes on the characters). In this case, they somehow created an angsty story about one of the protagonists and a gym leader from Black & White 2 (it's not like they added a lot of interaction in that game; gym leaders act the same as they do in other games).

So, you're not missing things; it's in media res of someone's fanon.

edit: I don't strongly object to story-heavy doujins on story-light material. But, this is a case where I think the author might as well have done an original work, as they're adding enough material to completely change these simple characters.

last edited at Apr 12, 2015 6:03PM

Rankarana Uploader
New%20profile
Sexy Akiba Detectives
joined Feb 8, 2014

Many thank you CGRascals for another translation?

uh that seemed interesting, but... dammit rascal ughggh that was legitimately incomprehensible

last edited at Apr 12, 2015 6:05PM

Tb6mdqm
joined Feb 7, 2015

The angsty part about her ex(mother???) was super confusing. The humour they added in made it harder to follow, as well. Kinda strange but I guess it was worth the ten minute read.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

..Weird

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Well I searched the FanFictions (yes I went to the fanfictions shoot me) And this ship is indeed a thing, there are only three stories but still.

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

This is basically original work. The manga has some cutesy interaction between the two, but nothing to even warrant a serious consideration for shipping. Homika didn't have anything like that in the game/manga/show.

But as a go-to...the Unova region isn't worth the time for either the manga or the show. The games had good storylines and some awesome new Pokemon as well as Transceivershipping, but all-in-all it's not worth the time for the other two. The show is starting to get good again, and I can't say anything about the manga yet.

The manga, however, up until the Black and White chapter is out-of-this-world, and whether you're a fan of the games/show or not, it's worth every second.

joined Jul 22, 2014

I love this pairing!!...actually when I first saw this pairing, there this potential to it, that they have chemistry.
Anyway this is a interesting story and I think I got the gist of it though it could be clearer on some points.

I don't why people making a fuss about the pairing considering Mei exist as the game version's female protagonist and the fact if through fan art then it consider as an pairing since one can easily create an reasonable backstory from it.

I really need to get around to creating an doujinshi of this pairing....the art alone is enough serve as good inspiration.

last edited at Apr 12, 2015 9:50PM

joined Apr 14, 2013

Finally i have been longing to read this :D

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

page 33

But seriously this is awesome I'm really happy this one got translated!

Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

I feel sorry for her Serperior She shouldn't get hurt for a lover's quarrel

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

I have read this so many times im not confused by it but i will admit first time if you have never read it then it IS hard to follow.

Anime-anime-boy-black-and-white-boy-favim.com-1570867
joined May 7, 2014

I have read this so many times im not confused by it but i will admit first time if you have never read it then it IS hard to follow.

Yup, definatly. I was so confuse , I just didnt know what is the right mean to understand it... But well, I'm glad it was HE . It's a very joyful Yuri, especially the parents, they just so awesome ' '

C0142_9_0
joined Apr 21, 2013

i don't understand a thing..

so... her ex is her mom?

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

so... her ex is her mom?

That's what I got too.

Had to consult Bulbapedia to get that that the random girl is one of the band members in her gym in the game. I'm so slow...

-Het delenda est

last edited at Apr 27, 2015 11:43AM

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

so... her ex is her mom?

That's what I got too.

Had to consult Bulbapedia to get that that the random girl is one of the band members in her gym in the game. I'm so slow...

-Het delenda est

Mei is literally staring her ex in the face, Homika just fantasizes about her mommy during/after sex for unknown reasons

last edited at Apr 27, 2015 2:37PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.