Forum › Freeze Warning discussion

Gay%20cum
joined Jul 16, 2013

Oh, my cold, dead heart...

Citrus
joined Apr 24, 2014

damn, so she was rejected. At least the other girl was nice about it.

Kjraze
joined Mar 3, 2014

the title should be switched to Crying Warning ;-;

last edited at Apr 9, 2015 1:16AM

Nws
joined Jul 1, 2014

I don't think it was rejection as much as the senpai not noticing her own feelings or making the decision too fast. That's what it seemed like to me when she came back near the end. It happens all too often IRL and even though it pulled my heart strings I like that it's not always just a happy perfect world ending.

20230514_183407
joined Mar 24, 2015

I don't think it was rejection as much as the senpai not noticing her own feelings or making the decision too fast. That's what it seemed like to me when she came back near the end. It happens all too often IRL and even though it pulled my heart strings I like that it's not always just a happy perfect world ending.

Ah, yeah? I thought it was more like the senpai already knew how she felt about Masaki but knew she was leaving soon, so she lied to her about not liking her to kind of let her down easy. Hence her saying a little too much and then cutting herself off and saying goodbye.

Either way you look at it, it's depressing :D

joined Nov 30, 2011

Oh, my cold, dead heart...

This needs to be the title of a manga some day. And I stupidly thought there were going to be a few Game of Thrones jokes or references in there with that opening line. Silly me.

The%20witch's%20house
joined Apr 9, 2015

Ah, yeah? I thought it was more like the senpai already knew how she felt about Masaki but knew she was leaving soon, so she lied to her about not liking her to kind of let her down easy. Hence her saying a little too much and then cutting herself off and saying goodbye.

Either way you look at it, it's depressing :D

That's a possibility. To me, it felt more like a case of her senpai being straight. They were both fascinated with each other but just the same, they held different kinds of fascination. One was in love and the other admired her talents and enjoyed her company. At the end, it seemed the senpai came to say her goodbyes because she didn't want to leave loose ends or regrets before officially graduating.

Senpai is a good person to have come back for closure. If she didn't, Masaki probably would have had more difficulty trying to forget about her.

last edited at Apr 9, 2015 12:21AM

joined Sep 11, 2014

I love drama yuri. Much better than just some mindless sex (though drama w/ sex is great).

joined Oct 11, 2010

That was nice, I liked it.

Cyryr_s010_006
joined Jun 30, 2014

Something like that happened to me ;-; why senpai? Why? In the last day, really!? T-T

Prof%20pic%200
joined Feb 27, 2015

( ;n;) wow these feels...

%d0%a1%d0%bd%d0%b8%d0%bc%d0%be%d0%ba
joined Nov 10, 2013

Meh, too short.

last edited at Apr 9, 2015 2:35AM

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

This author is great, especially in this anthology. Sometimes things work out, sometimes they don't. Unfortunately the burden now is that they found out the feelings were mutual and life is going to pull them apart.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Is this the end of this story or is it continued in the later chapters? "Through you, towards spring" and "Snowflakes.after" could be related.

First_trip
joined Jan 17, 2015

Soooooo, that's it?
Let me cry a bit hide in a corner

Captura%20de%20tela%202023-05-17%20a%cc%80s%2001.22.32
joined Jan 19, 2015

godammit

Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

Should have been titled: "Frostbite Warning".

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/freeze_warning#12
it looks like senpai was expecting masaki to say something (2nd panel), and then was disappointed when masaki didn't say anything (last panel). It's as if senpai was expecting masaki to confess to her again. Maybe this is all just my imagination though.

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Awwwwww

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I like to think that these two get a happy ending, even if it isn't shown in this manga.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I like to think that these two get a happy ending, even if it isn't shown in this manga.

I'd like to see them have happy endings, although it doesn't have to be with each other. So long as Masaki-chan finds a nice girl who'll love her properly.

joined Jan 8, 2014

An honest and stark story of rejection, but I think love and care is still there since sempaii said her goodbyes...
The art is fantastic too!

last edited at Apr 9, 2015 12:00PM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

That wasn't too bad. While it would have been nice to see Masaki actually find someone, the story did what it was aiming for.

Meh, too short.

Yeah, it should've been at least 30-40 chapters.

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

The length seems to be a common complaint among the works of Momono Moto. But honestly, to me, she tells a better story in 8 pages than many others can tell in 40 or even more. I am a big fan of hers.

last edited at Apr 9, 2015 12:34PM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

But honestly, to me, she tells a better story in 8 pages than many others can tell in 40 or even more.

This is exactly why the length should be irrelevant. Even in this story, the goal wasn't for Masaki to get with her senpai or anything. It was to tell their story which is what happened. If any length really needed to be added to it I'd say it simply needs to go a bit more in-depth in the backstory. Though despite how lightly it was touched on it's made fairly clear there still. The actual story itself is only 12 pages but those 12 pages accomplish quite a lot.

To reply you must either login or sign up.