Forum › She, Her Camera and Her Seasons discussion

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Do we know for sure this is yuri? There IS a prominent male character....

Liking the art style, at least. Nice to see more of the non-shoujo look.

joined Nov 30, 2011

Crossing fingers for this new series. And lol at the credits.

Tumblr_newo1nnh0a1r6wz1so1_500
joined May 2, 2013

Mmmm, im not trusting this one! at least for now, hoping the drama dont evolve around the guy.

EDIT 1: That credits page made my day xD

last edited at Mar 29, 2015 2:23AM

Light_blue_429604_i0
joined Sep 28, 2014

I can already feel the love triangle and angst coming up.....
Hopefully the guy isn't a jerk

joined Aug 19, 2012

ALOT of angst, lots of rage.

Mod edit: Can we not talk about the endings of 5 volume mangas after 1 freaking chapter has been translated.

last edited at Mar 29, 2015 2:59AM

Fc,550x550,white
joined Feb 22, 2015

I like this so far, not much to go on but it seems promising. We can only hope and pray that any het angst is kept to a minimum, lest this thread descend into a hell storm of fury and bitching

Ghostface-scream-decal__33749.1511159183
joined Feb 1, 2013

flashbacks of Happy End lol jkjk! The story is pretty great so far! :D lol, "Heaven Eleven"

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

This is cute and I'm a sucker for that camera, so subscribed.

Also, is there a reason the title got translated as "She, Her Camera, and Her Seasons" rather than "Her, Her Camera, and Her Seasons"? That latter would seem to be more grammatically correct and it flows better.

Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

I just want to comment on that Fatal Frame camera.
And that credit page. What the...

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Ugh that guy did not give me a good first impression. I don't like that he thinks he's such a hotshot, giving her his number when she didn't even ask for it. (Been happening to me a lot since I started college so I'm a little bit too bitter about this). If only he was like the credit page then we would be instant bros.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

does she really work at a store callled Heaven Eleven? lmao

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

From what I've read about this, I guess tons of het-love-triangle-angst will ensue.

joined Nov 30, 2011

FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU.......

joined Mar 29, 2015

Link to raws anyone?

joined Sep 11, 2014

Hoping this won't be Happy End Mk. ll
Also insta-hated the guy

last edited at Mar 29, 2015 4:11AM

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

This is cute and I'm a sucker for that camera, so subscribed.

Also, is there a reason the title got translated as "She, Her Camera, and Her Seasons" rather than "Her, Her Camera, and Her Seasons"? That latter would seem to be more grammatically correct and it flows better.

Not sure why it would be more correct with "her". Since the title isn't a sentence and there is no verb, whether that first pronoun would be considered subject (she) or object (her) is indeterminate. Does she (and her camera etc) do something, or does something happen to her (and her camera etc)? We have no way of knowing so either is as correct as the other.
To me it feels better with "she". That's where my instinct puts me for some reason. But also, I think I like it better that way because the "her" going with camera and seasons are both possessive, while no matter what the first pronoun is it isn't possessive so it feels better making it different from the other two.

grlsgirlsgurls
Tumblr_mlx3xqnffx1rsdifjo2_500
joined Mar 23, 2015

Link to raws anyone?

In chinese: http://en.77mh.com/colist_232648.html (ends chapter 36 i think)

So much angst - argh.

last edited at Mar 29, 2015 4:40AM

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

thats the kind of guy i would ORA ORA ORA in the face

last edited at Mar 29, 2015 4:54AM

joined Jan 8, 2014

This looks like it has some potential! From the tags and setting im super excited to see what happens next... thanks for scantalating!

(Lol at the 4koma's) another good sign of potential ^_^

last edited at Mar 29, 2015 5:11AM

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

Ugh that guy did not give me a good first impression. I don't like that he thinks he's such a hotshot, giving her his number when she didn't even ask for it. (Been happening to me a lot since I started college so I'm a little bit too bitter about this). If only he was like the credit page then we would be instant bros.

Guys like that really. Just like what happened to me the other day. I was waiting for my eyeglass delivery, so I was sitting on the school bench. It was such a happy lucky thing since my crush, whom I haven't seen in months, passed by and smiled and waved at me! She's so frigging mesmerizing I was afraid I was drooling. But then minutes after that, two guys sat on the same bench as mine and started talking about "scoring" with girls and some stuff you shouldn't talk about in public, with a stranger beside you. I wanted to shout at them that hey I'm not deaf, morons! Grr. I'm still mad about it

Anyways, camera and yuri? I'm taking a shot

joined Jan 4, 2014

Oh. Been hoping someone would pick this one up, so thank you! Looking forward to it. :)
(and love the art style)

joined Dec 28, 2014

Guys dont worry about the guy cause this is kawaii scans :)

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

These schoolgirl themed mangas are so frigging boring.

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

Yep, don't hold your breath for the next chapter either. It will take them 6 or 7 years to complete it looking at how quick they are with Virgin's Empire (or anything else, really).

Chapter 01: Dec 2010
Chapter 28: Mar 2015
Chapters published: 105

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

Yep, don't hold your breath for the next chapter either. It will take them 6 or 7 years to complete it looking at how quick they are with Virgin's Empire (or anything else, really).

Chapter 01: Dec 2010
Chapter 28: Mar 2015
Chapters published: 105

Boobs

To reply you must either login or sign up.