Forum › I Went to a Mixer and a Handsome Girl Showed Up discussion

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Mh, for me, "handsome girl"'s design isn't as convincing as I've seen in similar manga plotlines.

joined Dec 21, 2016

Hopefully more of Muromaki's works will be scanlated in the future.

last edited at Jan 26, 2024 6:09AM

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

This rose to the top of the popularity block quickly. The readers yearn for the ikemen ladies

Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014

The attitude of the handsome girl in page 4 makes one wonder if she's hetero...

Isn't obvious since she is joining a mixer? I wonder if anyone left the mixer straight aside from the guys there.

^^Seems more like she is troubled by all the attention and worried they're not being impolite by completely ignoring the guys.

^The "was just invited to fill in the numbers" situation is quite common. Must be a exagerated case of that. They all invited a friend without realizing that the friend was gay.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I'm not sure about happy ending, she doesn't seem entirely into it

joined May 3, 2014

Muromaki is great <3

I think she's just nervous due to all of the attention from the ladies, she figures if the guys can take some of the heat off her and the ladies talk to them she won't be the center of attention. So I don't think her response indicates her sexuality personally haha

then bisexual? i mean ALL the women including the tomboy was there for an mixer you can’t tell me they were all secretly gay but were all at an mixer with men, even the seat were the tomboy sits it ment to talk to the person in front of her

last edited at Jan 27, 2024 6:33AM

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Muromaki is great <3

I think she's just nervous due to all of the attention from the ladies, she figures if the guys can take some of the heat off her and the ladies talk to them she won't be the center of attention. So I don't think her response indicates her sexuality personally haha

then bisexual? i mean ALL the women including the tomboy was there for an mixer you can’t tell me they were all secretly gay but were all at an mixer with men, even the seat were the tomboy sits it ment to talk to the person in front of her

I did mention in a follow up response that some of Muromaki's characters could be bi. Also that this mixer could have just been a social obligation.

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

based muromaki

Pfp%20copy
joined Dec 10, 2022

holy shit based

To reply you must either login or sign up.