Forum › Keep an eye on you discussion

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

I'm not sure how GOOD I think this is, but I am finding it interesting the way it's fundamentally a webcomic about something else, like weird secret orphanage/murder shenanigans, whose romantic elements just happen to be yuri.

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

An intriguing mystery web comic with yuri? Sign me up

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

I am starting to wonder if this stuff might not have something to do with other characters taking revenge on MC's behalf for whatever happened to the MC when she was a kid. Or at least, trying to do something about a wider phenomenon of which what happened to the MC was a part.

last edited at Oct 6, 2023 6:44PM

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

I am starting to wonder if this stuff might not have something to do with other characters taking revenge on MC's behalf for whatever happened to the MC when she was a kid. Or at least, trying to do something about a wider phenomenon of which what happened to the MC was a part.

I just hate that everyone in her life seems to be lying to her. Also, psycho girl is her sister.

Screen%20shot%202023-01-07%20at%2010.57.07%20pm
joined May 21, 2021

I'd honestly say Manhua : actors, murderers.

The number of really weird Chinese comics about Yuri killers is staggering.

Just off the top of my head:
Savior
Kill Me Now
Killing Mr. Park
Let's Kill My Husband
Killing You

If you add in webnovels, it skyrockets way beyond that list too.

Uh what? All of those series are Korean.

LunaaSnow Uploader
Zephyr Scans
joined Oct 7, 2021

I'd honestly say Manhua : actors, murderers.

The number of really weird Chinese comics about Yuri killers is staggering.

Just off the top of my head:
Savior
Kill Me Now
Killing Mr. Park
Let's Kill My Husband
Killing You

If you add in webnovels, it skyrockets way beyond that list too.

Uh what? All of those series are Korean.

That's what I was thinking too.

The_argent_god_100px_avatar
joined Jul 28, 2019

Very intriguing, why the double cross against Aria from the bandage girl? Who's actually working with whom and to what goals???

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

The fact that You're Under Arrest was name dropped convinced me that this comic might belong in the "girls with guns" subgenre that was popular in 90s manga and anime. Though this is almost entirely a mystery plot, with no action spectacle, so the main similarity is that the protagonist is a young woman who is involved with law enforcement, and that she is "boobily breasting" even in her work clothes. The fact that the femme fatale type villain is actually the protagonist's girlfriend is a very welcome addition, obviously.

Yeah that was a really cool way to do a NSFW scene. Also unusually explicit for a manhua that isn't actually adult. Usually they're either depicting actual sex (extremely explicit) or barely even depicting kissing (sometimes even censoring it). There's pretty rarely an in-between like this.

Are there really any Chinese webtoons that depict full lesbian sex scenes?

I agree on the flower imagery, it was quite nice. In general I really appreciate that every other chapter includes a bit of romantic/sexual intimacy.

Pulse%20pic%20cropped
joined Feb 10, 2020

So is the white haired chic just the girl from her past potentially brainwashed to keep an eye on the MC???

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

So is the white haired chic just the girl from her past potentially brainwashed to keep an eye on the MC???

Pretty sure that white haired child from the flashbacks is now our second FL (the GF) and the gf, father and small girl are coordinating these present events in order to stir our MC's memories. MC seems to have blocked out her traumatic past but they seem to need those memories in order to get these criminals. That helps explain what the father, girl and GF meant when they mentioned that our MC might dislike them for what they're doing, yet they all seem to genuinely care for her. I don't see any brainwashing? The GF seems to remember her past clearly, I think she's just been keeping it from our MC, presumably to protect her.

last edited at Oct 29, 2023 11:20AM

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Moles inside the police force, and that brown haired policelady was present at the case her dad worked on and a very similar looking officer was at the one she was working on. Now it could just be a generic officer design, but it could also be a conspiracy.

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

The missing family member can wait - it's time for a love hotel date!

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Moles inside the police force, and that brown haired policelady was present at the case her dad worked on and a very similar looking officer was at the one she was working on. Now it could just be a generic officer design, but it could also be a conspiracy.

I noticed her too. She kept turning away from the camera....

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

Wow, must be confy sleep with a beaty, xds

To reply you must either login or sign up.