Forum › Koi-Musubi discussion

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

Looks like Nico took on a full male role lol until the end that is . I get nostalgia reading this , because I see my girlfriend and myself in this . Thankfully my girlfriend and I are only a one size difference in our breasts and loke Nozomi enjoy a little aggressive fun .

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

Hmmm, Nico and Nozomi, huh? Strange...

Love.live!.600.1492198
joined Sep 4, 2014

I think I don't like this pairing.

Ivan's%20words%20of%20wisdom
joined Jun 22, 2013

Finally! Some non-angsty Nico x Nozomi. I wish there was more plot though.

__io_euclase_and_rosetta_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_takishima_asaka__1d4a58edaca73c7fce39685c5353a2f6_crop
joined Dec 30, 2014

I usually like this pairing, but the dialogue and the character dynamics felt weird. I don't think I like this portrayal.

joined Jan 8, 2014

This page : http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/koi_musubi#6
had me thrlled to see nico drawn so mature, and then shocked by the gap when she seemed to magically transform into her somewhat less appealing mode...
The chemistry for this pairing was kinda weird just cause it was a whole new pairing to me... ya know? But it was still well done ^_^

last edited at Mar 14, 2015 4:53PM

joined Sep 11, 2014

I think the pairing could work but I see Nozomi as the type to spoil a self conscious nico. Sometimes nico needs to be reminded that people love her. The nico here is a bit ooc

65752315_p1
joined May 1, 2014

I like this pairing but I didn't like this Nico, I don't like her face, It's too masculine I think. But I liked Nozomi.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

felt like I was reading het hentai. Oh well at least Nozomi has a bangin body

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

... Wait, a manga involving romance between Nico and someone who isn't Maki? My eyes must be fooling me.

NapalonyMurzyn
joined Dec 20, 2014

Nozomi looks amazing in this doujin ;-;

20572_311167636941_6582597_n
joined Apr 22, 2013

I felt like this pairing could work, especially after http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/mask_of_smiles. But Nico's dialogue and face was just so odd.

felt like I was reading het

^ This.

last edited at Mar 14, 2015 6:45PM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

I think the pairing could work but I see Nozomi as the type to spoil a self conscious nico. Sometimes nico needs to be reminded that people love her. The nico here is a bit ooc

what I was thinking

joined Jan 8, 2014

I didnt see the nico looking masculine except for that certain "position" towards the end, I thought that her look was like an older mature nico who is still "dainty"
I thought the artist did a good job with her face, like a mature sexy(sans baby fat) look instead of her kid-ish look... eh just my opinion...

Anime-anime-boy-black-and-white-boy-favim.com-1570867
joined May 7, 2014

Well it's normal to change paring, it happens in most doujinshi.
But I can say nozomi's face makes it feels like I was watching a hentai one .
And I love it as a pervert ' '

last edited at Mar 14, 2015 9:38PM

Wolfsister%20cara
joined Feb 10, 2013

It's not a pairing problem, in my opinion. Nixo x Nozomi could be a great pairing... if they aren't SO OCC in this doujinshi.

All in Nico are just so off of her. It was like constantly watching to Ymir of Attack on Titans instead of Nico of Love Live.
Same goes for Nozomi. Her "aura", her mystery (sometimes a little twist) isn't here. This girl is someone else, but not Nozomi.

This hasn't convinced me at all. This isn't Love Live. :/

Anime-anime-boy-black-and-white-boy-favim.com-1570867
joined May 7, 2014

It's not a pairing problem, in my opinion. Nixo x Nozomi could be a great pairing... if they aren't SO OCC in this doujinshi.

All in Nico are just so off of her. It was like constantly watching to Ymir of Attack on Titans instead of Nico of Love Live.
Same goes for Nozomi. Her "aura", her mystery (sometimes a little twist) isn't here. This girl is someone else, but not Nozomi.

This hasn't convinced me at all. This isn't Love Live. :/

That depend on the artist . He/She wants to change the ordinary. It's doujinshi after all .

joined Sep 11, 2014

Don't see this pairing quite often and though the story's not bad, there's something bugging me about a bottom Nozomi

Ghostface-scream-decal__33749.1511159183
joined Feb 1, 2013

You know, it's shit like this that makes me think of my position in real life. Am I a top...? Or am I a bottom? Lol, how about both. Mexican music plays in the background

But mostly top because being in Nico's position.... Damn...

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

Nomally Lewd

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Yay a non angsty NozoNico! I agree that Nico felt off here. I think she was too forceful, but the end was lovely. I thought they were pretty in character there (Tsun Nico/ playful nozo) so maybe this is just how they like their sex.

I agree that Nico looks too masculine and a little bit OOC. But it's still cute. Nozomi can be embarassed and Nico still have her "tsun" side despite her OOCness. The top and bottom roles clearly visible, yet still adorable.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Yay a non angsty NozoNico! I agree that Nico felt off here. I think she was too forceful, but the end was lovely. I thought they were pretty in character there (Tsun Nico/ playful nozo) so maybe this is just how they like their sex.

Nico is tsun tsun but not that kind of tsun, she ´s not the cool calm and don't show much expression kind, she ´s the shamefull always exagerating kind

Without the sexual agressivity, this one would be a Maki kind if tsundere

Well at least that's how I see it

last edited at Mar 15, 2015 5:32AM

Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012

Oh wow... First, thank you for this awesome release of my fav ship, anons. >thumbs up<
Second, this is the first time I have ever seen a nicozomi nsfw doujin. And it's good. SemeNico was a rare sight. I love it. And as for me, they were in character. I can see Nozomi being a bottom. And people should enjoy just enjoy this. Thank you very much again.

Tumblr_nlmayyykuj1so305zo1_12801
joined Feb 23, 2015

So, I loved Nozomi here, but Nico-chan was a bit off, not feminine at all and a bit OOC, I even thought that her personality here was more like Maki's, lol
This is not muy otp, but lately I've been shipping them (same with UmiEli) and I found out that it's awesome to enjoy any love live pairing! So stop the shipping war and love all the ships!!

To reply you must either login or sign up.