Forum › Episode 16 discussion

joined May 23, 2013

Doing a hell of a job, Miomio.

006%20(1)
joined Aug 11, 2019

"For the greater good", isn't that right, Miorine?

herenowforever
Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

Ooffadelic.

Munch
joined Mar 23, 2021

bloody hate the hurt them to help them trope. Mio, Eri and Prospera have all made/let Suletta become dependent on them and then tried to just cut her loose so she can be "free". Free from what, support?

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

It ain’t spoilers if I don’t know what the heck is going on. I am quite enjoying getting all my knowledge of Gundam from doujin!

naschyamamoto
Alit%20rider%20kick!
joined Jun 22, 2022

Given the way episodes 17 and 18 have gone, the bloody hand Miorine is holding would make more sense to be Prospera's. Taking the devil's hand in an alliance, even if it means the blood is on your hands as well.

I would LOVE some introspection from Suletta about how even though she's technically gotten everything she wanted, none of it feels complete without Miorine. But we'll just have to see what Sunrise has in store.

Screenshot_20231219-103652~2
joined Sep 10, 2022

Given the way episodes 17 and 18 have gone, the bloody hand Miorine is holding would make more sense to be Prospera's. Taking the devil's hand in an alliance, even if it means the blood is on your hands as well.

I would LOVE some introspection from Suletta about how even though she's technically gotten everything she wanted, none of it feels complete without Miorine. But we'll just have to see what Sunrise has in store.

She did that introspection in the last episode. She questioned the idea of "gaining two" (for the first time) because even with everything else, she couldn't get over missing Mio. So that already happened.

last edited at May 23, 2023 9:27PM

Shoujo%20kageki%20revue%20starlight%20-%2009%20-%20large%2035
joined Apr 22, 2017

Mio and Prospera yelled at other people to let them make their own choices. And here they are doing the same thing to Suletta. Poor tanuki being traumatized so much form the one she loves TvT

last edited at May 24, 2023 8:27PM

Classy-Nessi
23-n%20(1)
joined Dec 10, 2020

'The road to hell is often paved with good intentions...'

006%20(1)
joined Aug 11, 2019

bloody hate the hurt them to help them trope. Mio, Eri and Prospera have all made/let Suletta become dependent on them and then tried to just cut her loose so she can be "free". Free from what, support?

To be fair, Mio is charging headlong into high level politics amongst major leaders of military-industrial complex with the aim of putting a stop to war, while Prospera is pulling a giant revenge plot with the ultimate weapon aERIal consenting to it. Both trajectories could turn very bloody very fast, so it makes good sense for them to push Suletta off without explanation, since the less she knows and involves with such plots the higher her chances of surviving and living freely. From their points of view, the suffering they are causing her is hard, but the other way could be literal death, so their choices are limited.

joined May 23, 2013

The best part is Miorine did it for nothing. Prospera does care about Suletta and never intended to involve her in her revenge plan beyond this point. Truly amazing levels of hard woman making hard decisions.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Excellent reading of the situation.

Yuri Yuriyuri
Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

"Even if it crushes her heart"

carlosraruto
Unnamed
joined Jul 23, 2017

Mio and Prospera yelled at other people to let them make their own choices. And here they are doing the same thing to Suletta. Poor tanuki bring traumatized so much form the one she loves TvT

Not like Suletta knows about making her own decision even uf they asked her.

Pulse%20pic%20cropped
joined Feb 10, 2020

Haven't seen the series yet, but guessing from the comments, we are in the thick of the turmoil period...I am fine with the turmoil stuff, but why does it always have to be in the way it is currently...Every series has done it, was hoping somehow this would be slightly different...

Shoujo%20kageki%20revue%20starlight%20-%2009%20-%20large%2035
joined Apr 22, 2017

Mio and Prospera yelled at other people to let them make their own choices. And here they are doing the same thing to Suletta. Poor tanuki bring traumatized so much form the one she loves TvT

Not like Suletta knows about making her own decision even uf they asked her.

I mean... You are not wrong...

Hopfully someone (Earth house, other companies minions, no clue who to bet on) will be able to pull her out of it as all her trusted one betrayed her. She deserve hapiness TvT

To reply you must either login or sign up.