Forum › Useless Princesses discussion

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

The power of Horny compels you.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

I want to have what they have.

joined Oct 27, 2018

I see, neither of them have grown out of their shallow bs.

Gelert_Xross
joined Apr 15, 2013

You are allowed to be attracted to your girlfriend.

joined Oct 27, 2018

If both characters didn't have a history of misogynistic lookism, I'd agree with you.

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

If both characters didn't have a history of misogynistic lookism, I'd agree with you.

Grow up

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

Finally the bonus chapter where they both eat out

Licentious Lantern
Lantern%202
joined Sep 17, 2021

I knew I was not mad just yet. Last year I commented about this being the epilogue I saw on other sites and was mildly confused why there was a different one on Dynasty. How fortunate to have both epilogues here after all this time.

joined May 29, 2021

I knew I was not mad just yet. Last year I commented about this being the epilogue I saw on other sites and was mildly confused why there was a different one on Dynasty. How fortunate to have both epilogues here after all this time.

Yeah I was just thinking this seemed really familiar.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

So people aren't allowed to grow?

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

Okay, I'll bite. What's 'misogynistic lookism'?

Licentious Lantern
Lantern%202
joined Sep 17, 2021

Some nonsense a regular commenter here projected on the story during its entire run instead of simply dropping the story like a sensible person would with something they irrationally hate. The misguided idea is that because the girls wanted to be conventionally pretty instead of accepting their natural looks they are somehow gears in the patriarchic system and only do it to appeal to the male gaze.

You should not throw them a bone.

Some nonsense a regular commenter here projected on the story during its entire run instead of simply dropping the story like a sensible person would with something they irrationally hate. The misguided idea is that because the girls wanted to be conventionally pretty instead of accepting their natural looks they are somehow gears in the patriarchic system and only do it to appeal to the male gaze.

lol whoever said that bs should grow up

herenowforever
Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

lol whoever said that bs should grow up

Also, such term is far more applicable to some dude who goes off when woman isn't in full set of perfect makeup all the time. Yes, idiots like that do exist, especially among "trad men" who want their wimmin quiet, pretty and servile.

If it's just two women who date and both like makeup and whatever like it was a shared hobby, context is entirely different. Nobody is making demands.

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

Read this entire series from start to finish in a few days because of this new release. My takeaway… I think I’m starting to get to be too old for the vanilla high school romances. But it definitely felt nostalgic, like a manga from ten years ago. I also did think that the characters felt a little shallow, but you know, whatever. They’re high schoolers so we have to forgive them.

last edited at May 17, 2023 11:23PM

Golden Mertens
Fr7bgrpvcaamcjc%20(1)%20(1)-1%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)
joined Jul 9, 2021

Finally read this and I gotta say, at the first half it's a great story about overcoming and building self confidence, but I feel like it got a bit messy from the middle and so on.
Still, really enjoyable and sweet, got me teary eyed a few times.
Izumi x Iroha though >>>>>>>>>

joined Dec 17, 2021

Finished this one for the first time today. The main pair was really cute but I felt more catharsis seeing them making up and crying at the end of chapter 36 than when they got together officially. Also, I think Miki was probably the best part of the manga for me.

joined Jun 7, 2022

I bought all this series on Google Play Books after reading it here, but went to read it again and noticed volume 3 isn't available! Anyone know anything about this? I read it again here but I cannot see any reason why it wouldn't be published there...

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I bought all this series on Google Play Books after reading it here, but went to read it again and noticed volume 3 isn't available! Anyone know anything about this? I read it again here but I cannot see any reason why it wouldn't be published there...

Seems to be there for me.

https://play.google.com/store/books/details/Ajiichi_Failed_Princesses_Vol_3?id=GaoeEAAAQBAJ

joined Jun 7, 2022

Seems to be there for me.

https://play.google.com/store/books/details/Ajiichi_Failed_Princesses_Vol_3?id=GaoeEAAAQBAJ

When I click on the link:
"This item is not available in your country".
I'm in Australia... I wouldn't have thought it would make much difference... maybe some "Karen" complained about nipples in the bath scene when she caught her kid reading it...?
Full on nips in the next volume though... I really don't get it.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Very strange. There is no telling what it could actually be.

To reply you must either login or sign up.