Forum › Secret of the Princess ch01 discussion

joined Mar 30, 2012

You awesome translator you.
Fun read, and funny credits :) credits are always so interesting to see what people come out with.

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

This magic moment when you refresh the main page and see something new to come
Thanks for your work guys!
Who knows will there be a continuation? I'm not satisfied with this much ))

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Not bad, but it really feels more like a premise than a complete story

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

Ahh I looooooved it ^_^

Hihi
joined Apr 1, 2013

i love Morinaga Milk (乂ღ˘⌣˘)ノ♥

Tumblr_m6qk60jppk1r95frro1_500
joined May 28, 2013

Ahh love it!!! But is this really just a oneshot? It feels like the start of something, like it can't just end there!!!

joined Apr 13, 2012

I'm hoping for more to come ;//; Morinaga's works are always heavenly. Thanks for the hard work!~

joined Nov 11, 2010

Hmm, I definitely want to see more. It's a very cute relationship, and their development just doesn't feel finished at this point. Also, Miu's attitude in general gave me very complicated feelings. Morinaga's a real artist. While the development towards a proper yuri relationship would from this point seem pretty straightforward, I am fascinated to see how she would actually handle it.

Thanks to Fly by Yuri for this great release! It's a really engaging selection of stuff you've put out so far.

joined Dec 6, 2011

wow, i miss morinaga's work.
i'm very thankful that some of them shows up once in awhile.
:)

thank you for the hard work XD

joined Apr 8, 2013

This magic moment when you refresh the main page and see something new to come
Thanks for your work guys!
Who knows will there be a continuation? I'm not satisfied with this much ))

Can't agree more lol This would be a promising new series, if it is.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Anything longer would run too close to Morinaga's other works

Hasn't really stopped Secret Recipe, has it?

Morinaga's never done the fake relationship thing (has she?), and she doesn't write prince types. Though of course the bigger reason to want a continuation is that the story developed at a really slow pace, and didn't exactly end with a bang.

Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

Ahh love it!!! But is this really just a oneshot? It feels like the start of something, like it can't just end there!!!

SO TRUE.

anyway, Thankies a lot for this Yuri Girl 1001! :)

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

Morinaga Milk...She is my favorite manga artist now! so far I like all of her works! xD wooot! This was awesome...man...she really makes good stories..too bad this is only a oneshot (>_<) also thanks for the translators! without them then well...life would suck...aahahaha xD

joined May 31, 2013

I like what nana's done with her hair.

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

I like what nana's done with her hair.

dead =))))))) currently can not handle LIFE this very moment.

TsundereChan
Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

oh i like this. for me morinaga milk is a hit or miss. i don't like half of her stuff especially the ones with het.

Tumblr_mc5yu0omub1qj89fjo1_500
joined Apr 11, 2013

Awww cute. Morigana is back with her Prince type stories again. :'>

joined Oct 11, 2010

Morinaga Milk...She is my favorite manga artist now! so far I like all of her works! xD wooot! This was awesome...man...she really makes good stories..too bad this is only a oneshot (>_<) also thanks for the translators! without them then well...life would suck...aahahaha xD

+1 I love pretty much all of Morinaga Milk work, although I am still on the fence with School Police... so far it hasn't really grabbed me and still feels a little cheesy so far.. this one shot... I would like to see more of this story, but as it is I still liked it.

joined May 10, 2013

i like this kind of manga. less S** more pervy and comedy. .but S** is good too. .sometimes

joined May 28, 2013

i wish there's more on this.. it super cute...

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

i wish there's more on this.. it super cute...

It seems that Morinaga Milk will have something in Hirari 11 at the end of July, but it's anybody's guess whether it will have any connection to this one. I wish there is more too.

Panda_icon
joined Feb 8, 2013

m_ _m thankyou for the upload!

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

It's a series!!

I just got my copy of Hirari 11. The title of Morinaga-sensei's new story is "The Princess's Lie." It is, in fact, a continuation of "The Princess's Mirror!" And from the end, there will definitely be more!

joined Apr 1, 2013

Really? That's great news... Will you translate that story?

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

It's on my schedule with the one I'm working now and one other in front of it. That means I'll start it this month, hopefully by the third week.

In fact, let me officially announce that I'm doing the entire series, however long it is.

To reply you must either login or sign up.