Forum › Secret of the Princess ch01 discussion

Katomixharu%20-%20cross%20heart
joined Jul 3, 2013

It's on my schedule with the one I'm working now and one other in front of it. That means I'll start it this month, hopefully by the third week.

In fact, let me officially announce that I'm doing the entire series, however long it is.

That is excellent. Always enjoy your translations and appreciate them. Look forward to seeing a continuation of this one. Should be fun :)

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

For people waiting to see "The Princess's Lie," I kind of ended up taking a break from scanlation, sorry about that. But I have not forgotten about it, I will definitely get this chapter out before Christmas, hopefully well before.

I'm sorry to make everyone wait. I promise that this will be a riveting chapter that will leave you eager for more.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

It's the day before Christmas, and all through the... Wait, I mean I'm not going to make that schedule. I apologize for the repeated delays. I do, however, have the scanlation rolling again, and am close to finishing it. There is no reason to think I won't get it out this weekend. Please look forward to it.

10698506_356095501219916_3104907167461467085_n
joined Sep 21, 2013

yay more Yuri from Morinaga :)

i saw morinaga milk and i was sold already thank you 4 the upload

i just read all 4 chapters and have been shot with another cupid arrow shot by morinaga-sensei i want thi to continue so mutch

last edited at Dec 6, 2014 7:10PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.