Forum › Mistress and Twin Maids discussion

joined Jul 4, 2018

I seriously need to find myself two very cute maids that don't mind dressing up in cosplay like she has. If only.

this manga is nonfiction im pretty sure.

Screen%20shot%202023-01-07%20at%2010.57.07%20pm
joined May 21, 2021

These lewd maids must have come from the same maid academy.

joined Jul 8, 2019

Zanka's mind goes on fixed gear.
Not that I complain.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

So, "Mistress and Twin Cat Maids" when?

joined Aug 29, 2019

Now give them cat ears and you got the perfect story, Zanka.

Well, guess you called it.

Twintails when?

Still can't shake the feeling that Zanka has a thing for maids.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

So, "Mistress and Twin Cat Maids" when?

Surely, you mean "Vampire Mistress Who Tempts Her Twin Catgirl Familiar Maids"?

03dcbc32-c6f1-466f-9b77-fffa79a101b1
joined Feb 27, 2022

gals just bragging at this point < me, seething with jealousy

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

It's not that I mind Zanka having a type, or focusing on a single topic. All their work and art can be about maids, sure, that's no problem. Make a million different maid manga, hell yea that slaps. Nagori Yu is one of my favorite artists, and they have a one track mind too (small young girl and big scary older woman)

The problem is when Zanka keeps one of the series going, it just feels like the same 5 pages over and over. Nothing seems to really change. It even explains to us the premise every single time.

Chad%20narukami
joined Feb 28, 2022

"Prepare for trouble!"
"And make it double!"

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

It's not that I mind Zanka having a type, or focusing on a single topic. All their work and art can be about maids, sure, that's no problem. Make a million different maid manga, hell yea that slaps. Nagori Yu is one of my favorite artists, and they have a one track mind too (small young girl and big scary older woman)

The problem is when Zanka keeps one of the series going, it just feels like the same 5 pages over and over. Nothing seems to really change. It even explains to us the premise every single time.

Yeah, even internally it's an issue. I just binged these five chapters and it struck me how repetitive and shallow they were. Idk, maybe I was expecting too much, but it struck me how we know nothing of what the mistress actually does during the day that she needs to relax from, anything about the maids aside from their vague rivalry or personality difference that feels like set dressing more than anything meaningful, or why they both love their boss so much. The first couple chapters were a decent hook, but by 5 it just felt artificial, and like it's stuck on a loop.

To reply you must either login or sign up.