Forum › Citrus discussion

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

damn it, so damn embarrassed that I couldn't buy volume 1 in the store >_<" cuz of the cover... just so shy :v sigh online instead......
back to this.........OMFG, NOOO.... MEI WTH..... man, I'm freaking out here..... truly a heart breaker

B25e08d9df956cc70b30a6cce4e9e9cb
joined Aug 27, 2013
  • mei i like you
  • tell me what EXACTLY do you feel about me
  • i-i... l-love you
  • more detailed
  • um... i wanna do various things with you and... um...
  • nah, not enough. be more concrete
  • mei... i... like REALLY love you and want you and i'm freaking shy when i'm around you
  • well things happen. so what do you feel about me?
  • i'm ready for everything if it's for you, i already helped you out in some things i love you
  • well i may love you too or may not my name is may and try to guess
  • will you sleep with me?
  • yes
  • no
  • do you love me?
  • i do. do you?
  • idk. tell me what EXACTLY do you feel about me

AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN

last edited at Feb 28, 2015 9:08PM

Sj2
joined Nov 23, 2014

Am I the only one who thinks Mei is lying.

We didn't actually see Mei's acceptance and maybe Mei is just trying to get Yuzu to finally admit her feelings or in the opposite direction trying to help Yuzu let go of her feelings.

Possibly.
But if she wasn't lying, it will be interesting to see how Mei would eventually break poor Sara's heart.
Mei = female version of Sasuke

Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015

right now i want to read peoples comment rather than the latest chapter... is it weird that i find it more interesting? lol. Actually i think that the author is just making fun of us into thinking that Mei actually went out with loli sara and that she just said it to put more salt in Yuzu's wounds and see her brokenhearted face?... wait that sound more evil hahahah. its really hard to think of a positive outcome with how things turn out TT_TT I mean this all happen because Yuzu just didn't say the right words and Mei just want someone to need her... but for me saying cherish you is already a form of a confession O_o I don't know what the heck is wrong with that. But if Mei really did went out with sara just because she said she needs her then i would be really really disappointed with Mei because she will not only break Yuzu's hearts with her stupid reason for going out with her but she will also hurt Sara's feelings.

last edited at Feb 28, 2015 10:12PM

Elmo
joined Jan 23, 2014

Geez. I can't believe it has gotten this bad. 14 chapters and Mei's character hasn't made a turn for the better?? She has become even more despicable to me now. Seriously, Yuzu deserves better than this.

Beetle_juice_1988_720p_brrip__a_release-lounge_h264_.mp4_snapshot_00.51.46__2012.09.11_20.09.39_
joined Apr 20, 2014

Fuck off Mei, fuck off Citrus.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

The sketchy, unfinished panels are flashbacks, as I read the sequence. It's a novel way to do that. Mei, current situation, finished, makes her recall something, that sequence, unfinished, back to Mei, real time.

That's another great way to read the sequence. And is certainly a pretty novel way to tell flashbacks on a printed medium.

Could be communicated a little more clearly why things are drawn that way though. I just found it jarring and confusing instead. A great way if the reader is actually aware of it.

Untitled-2
joined Aug 17, 2014

cause this manga I hate "drama" tag on other manga..
I hate it.. is so complicated... too complicated.. so dark I can't see the truth... damn it..

E1f7694b-042f-443d-a5cb-df7de61c8a40
joined Dec 29, 2013

I'm getting tired of this story.

Zomgyuri
joined Nov 19, 2014

New release on my birthday. :D

Dances around in joy!

Hi, Birthday Twin!

also--
Having reflected over dinner, it does seem there is a buildup here to Mei finally getting off the fence one way or the other, but the melodrama is dragging me down in the caring department. One thing that occured to me and I haven't seen discussed, is the panel where spiral cone sneezes (sorry, can't remember real people's names half the time--much less manga characters) right after Yuzu prays for help. http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/citrus_ch14#15 I can't help but wonder if there is some significance to it.

It would be nice if Mei and Yuzu would just get going so we can switch from random people interfering with the two getting together to random people trying to pull them apart ...

joined Feb 28, 2015

Why Mei? As you have come out with Sara? God !!

Sam1
joined May 11, 2012

Saburouta is just toying with our feelings at this point, isn't she.

This manga seriously is like heroin; at first it's exciting and good, and it gets you hooked immediately, but once you realize what you've gotten yourself into you're already in too deep to stop and keep consuming it despite the pain (and in this case anger) it causes you.

joined Oct 9, 2013

I was in for a nice ride, thinking that something good may happen after all the angst. But nope, more angst.
Booked a the first class in a plane and ended up crash landing. (”  ̄ Ĺ̯  ̄ ”)
(The feels. Mei pls.)

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ¡ʇıuɯɐp poפ

Gorgeous%20ruka
joined Jan 13, 2014

I think Mei is testing the waters. Let's see how that turns out?!

joined Mar 29, 2013

excited when see citrus new ch read wth is this.... see comment thanks god i not the only one feeling like this  ̄- ̄

SpiderLilies2007
joined Jan 22, 2015

just great......my heart............break...with yuzu....

Ok but here ..guys. I see so many people hating on Mei.......but I am not.

And you know why? Because Mei already moving forwards during the chrismas time..she was ready for Yuzu..but Yuzu was chicken out..so she was confused too.

it was Yuzu fault too.....for not being honest or clear with her feeling like Sara would do.. ..Mei was ready to go over the sister-bond shit..she was ready to made love to yuzu.

anyways..lets see how this will turn out...

Me%20toooo
joined Feb 9, 2014

I really think Yuzu deserves better.

Me%20toooo
joined Feb 9, 2014

just great......my heart............break...with yuzu....

Ok but here ..guys. I see so many people hating on Mei.......but I am not.

And you know why? Because Mei already moving forwards during the chrismas time..she was ready for Yuzu..but Yuzu was chicken out..so she was confused too.

it was Yuzu fault too.....for not being honest or clear with her feeling like Sara would do.. ..Mei was ready to go over the sister-bond shit..she was ready to made love to yuzu.

anyways..lets see how this will turn out...

Well, Yuzu probably chickened out because Mei was being flirty and stuff //coughs

Yuzu did try to be honest now, since her feelings were confused before.

last edited at Feb 28, 2015 11:25PM

SpiderLilies2007
joined Jan 22, 2015

Mei being flirty? well I understand with the chrismas part...that yuzu was chicken out...but here in this chapter you see Mai asking Yuzu again..how she felt...and Yuzu was not honest with her feeling..she was still talking about sister....bla bla bla ..thats why Mei turn away. ..and when she met Sara..........Sara was straight to the point.....thats what Mei wants out of Yuzu.....but then she do the dumb move..by agree to go out with Sara.....cause..Sara gonna hurts..........

they are obviously gonna end up together...so people..........without drama is no fun hahahah i like the drama in this

but she is a lil bit too late...she should have tell mei right away. ..now things is a lil bit complicated for yuzu.

last edited at Feb 28, 2015 11:28PM

Me%20toooo
joined Feb 9, 2014

Mei being flirty? well I understand with the chrismas part...that yuzu was chicken out...but here in this chapter you see Mai asking Yuzu again..how she felt...and Yuzu was not honest with her feeling..she was still talking about sister....bla bla bla ..thats why Mei turn away. ..and when she met Sara..........Sara was straight to the point.....thats what Mei wants out of Yuzu.....but then she do the dumb move..by agree to go out with Sara.....cause..Sara gonna hurts..........

Well, Yuzu was confused with her feelings if i recalled.

I mean, not everyone has to be straight foward about it.

SpiderLilies2007
joined Jan 22, 2015

back in chapter 13..she gain confident by sara speech.....................now in 14 she back off again infront of mei......? and after sara talks..she was confident again........but this times ...one step too late.

Me%20toooo
joined Feb 9, 2014

back in chapter 13..she gain confident by sara speech.....................now in 14 she back off again infront of mei......? and after sara talks..she was confident again........but this times ...one step too late.

Well, it's Mei. You can give one boost of confidence, but later you probably can't be confident again.

last edited at Feb 28, 2015 11:33PM

SpiderLilies2007
joined Jan 22, 2015

And here I am trying to defend Mei abit....cause I see a lot of negative comments towards her.

They have to understand that Mei is also a wrack..and lack of confident too. Behind her fierce and agressive attitude...she is nothing like that at all. She is more sensetive than Yuzu but she hide all of that under her "i am hard to reach" mask.

Mei wants someone who are not like her father(like run away type of guy when its getting rough) she wants someone who is secure. Someone she can depending on ..knowing if something happen...this person is going nowhere but stay by her side.
I know that Yuzu is the right one..but right now she acted like a scare rabbit.

Yuzu on the other hand was showing the feeling of "afraid-lack of confident-unsure what to do and could drop this love because of the word SISTER" . It doenst give Mei the safety feeling she longing for.

Thats why she ask Sara "do you NEED me" and go for Sara..but soon she wont do that long..her feeling for yuzu is too strong xD

last edited at Mar 1, 2015 12:01AM

Rsz_17544039_p0
joined Jul 19, 2014
  • mei i like you
  • tell me what EXACTLY do you feel about me
  • i-i... l-love you
  • more detailed
  • um... i wanna do various things with you and... um...
  • nah, not enough. be more concrete
  • mei... i... like REALLY love you and want you and i'm freaking shy when i'm around you
  • well things happen. so what do you feel about me?
  • i'm ready for everything if it's for you, i already helped you out in some things i love you
  • well i may love you too or may not my name is may and try to guess
  • will you sleep with me?
  • yes
  • no
  • do you love me?
  • i do. do you?
  • idk. tell me what EXACTLY do you feel about me

AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN

Rinse and repeat --> Citrus

To reply you must either login or sign up.