Forum › Kyou Kara Mirai discussion

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Nooooo it's over say it ain't so!

joined Apr 6, 2019

Nooooo it's over say it ain't so!

At least it has a real conclusion, unlike Sisterism.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

I am really glad fewer and fewer yuri manga leave the confession to the very end. This was disappointing.

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

I waited for this to be finished before giving it a read and... Uh...

I think it tried too hard in certain parts to be a bit too deep, a bit too on the nose with the metaphor(s) and I really enjoyed it for its shallow parts. The casual nudity and casual acts. Unless the first part was supposed to be "the joke" so if it was, then I'll gladly re-read it after some time with a different mindset.

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

A lot of people seem disappointed in this, and I get it since the ending was a bit abrupt, but overall I really liked this manga. Yeah the actual dating doesn't happen until the end and I would have liked to see more, but it doesn't bother me as much when their relationship starts off physically and they do go on dates or pseudo dates to the point that the confirmation at the end is beside the point.

I guess I just like Miko and Kyouko's dynamic enough that a lot of the flaws didn't matter as much to me.

joined Oct 23, 2022

I kind of want to cry. I have been reading the story since the very beginning.

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

I liked it.
Okay it's not up in my all time favourites but it was good and enjoyable and I'm glad that I read it.

joined May 3, 2014

I waited for this to be finished before giving it a read and... Uh...

I think it tried too hard in certain parts to be a bit too deep, a bit too on the nose with the metaphor(s) and I really enjoyed it for its shallow parts. The casual nudity and casual acts. Unless the first part was supposed to be "the joke" so if it was, then I'll gladly re-read it after some time with a different mindset.

yeah when I read the comments to see if it’s worth it I started to read only like 4 chapter, and what you wrote is exactly what I feelt this story was going for FROM THE COMMENTS XD glad I didn’t waste my time with this try hard manga :3

joined Jan 11, 2022

I liked it.
Okay it's not up in my all time favourites but it was good and enjoyable and I'm glad that I read it.

My thoughts exactly.

Also thanks to the scanlation team!

last edited at Feb 12, 2023 1:46AM

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

I'm a bit sad that it ended so quickly, but I enjoyed their dynamic a lot, so I'm satisfied

To reply you must either login or sign up.