Forum › Stories of Infected - Blacksteel discussion

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

Though if you were to go on Mangadex for the manga, you would find that chapters 313 to 321 are replaced with 333 to 341, as there's a order issue in the manga. So if you guys wanna read from 313 to 321 you can go to manganelo for it.

Sorry for the late notice.

uh just checking but are you on the right discussion? What manga are you talking about to have over 300+ chapters, 'cause it certainly isn't this one.

The Manga is called "The Rhodes Island Experiences". Yeah, its chapters and more pages which are in a 4-koma format. I highly recommend reading it if you're looking for more Arknights doujins. Grated it's not the same as this manga.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Scanlator,you're the best.

Keep up the good work!

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Big lol at the credits page. Poor Vanilla.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

So that explains a lot.

Goddamnit,Liskarm,you don't have to silence all the witnesses.

Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Jeez, Liskarm, have some chill
Love the contrast between her blaming herself for not protecting Franka one moment and then ruthlessly tazing her kouhai the next.

Alterist Uploader
joined Jul 27, 2020

Just finishing the series since Hurrdurrrrrr Translations haven't updated this since Nov 2021

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

Pinning your partner, who would give her life for you, to the floor and wiping the tears she shed for your sake (but not in a gay way)
Swearing to be with your partner, who you would give your life for, wherever she goes, and gently toying with a lock of her hair while she sleeps beside you (but not in a gay way)

It's hard not to ship these two after this, I think

joined Oct 3, 2021

Finally the rest of the stories got updated here

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

OH BABY!

LETS' GO!

The full Blacksteel plotline,complete!

And it's all tied together nicely.

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

Isn't this officially translated by now? I know they finished translating the cooking mangas but I swear they also translated this.
Oh well, still, it's nice to see it finished on here as well.

Their interactions in here and in the anime were fun, however awful the latter ended up being. Makes me understand why people want an event with them so badly. I mean ehm, a blacksteel event, obviously.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Just kiss already!

Anyways, nice to see the backstory for these two. I only started playing Arknights because of Franka and Liskarm, so its nice to see a fleshed out history.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Thanks for the translation, this was definitely a fun read to finish. Edit: Though I wish Lisk apologized to Vanilla, poor girl didn't deserve that.

Chapter 4 and 5.2 especially have some "just fuck already" energy haha

I definitely hope to see more ship art of Frank & Lisk in the future.

last edited at Feb 1, 2023 6:42PM

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

It's a good ship

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

And the anime only give her silly cameos, sad

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Ah yes,a little over three months later,but what y'all should know is that what we saw in the animated series literally was the extent shown for Liskarm and Franka,most of what we know comes from their Trust lore,the side events,and the very yummy looks during Orignium Dust,the Rainbow Six Siege event.

With season two on the way and the fact they don't really show up that much after the events of Chapter 3 in game,it'll be a bit of a downhill slope until more comes out.

OH BABY!

LETS' GO!

The full Blacksteel plotline,complete!

And it's all tied together nicely.

And now it's coming hard n' fast,full on canon.

The cooking comic,the Rhine Labs comic,soon the above,and after that the Angelina comic.

This trully is the greatest timeline.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Ladies and gentlemen,it's here!

Official English,lets' go!

last edited at Jul 16, 2023 1:01AM

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Damn,they work fast,chapter two is out already.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Chapter three!

Makes me wonder if they're just using this as a reference,or just had the whole thing ready to go long before.

To reply you must either login or sign up.