Forum › Posts by Alterist

Alterist Uploader
joined Jul 27, 2020

Yay, it's back!

Small typo(?) on page 12 last panel:
the warmthin that remains -> the warmth that remains

Also: Is there something about page 78? I can't seem to load it?
NVM, page is now removed.

Fixed, thanks

Alterist Uploader
joined Jul 27, 2020

Just finishing the series since Hurrdurrrrrr Translations haven't updated this since Nov 2021

Alterist Uploader
YuuLily discussion 01 Feb 03:52
joined Jul 27, 2020

@CaioGuedesAUT funnily it was that tweet that made me remember that I had yet to upload this to Dynasty. I had refrained for....well what's self evident in this comment thread.

Alterist Uploader
YuuLily discussion 31 Jan 12:36
joined Jul 27, 2020

There aren't even any dicks on pages 13 or 17

there are, it's just that the 13th page is called 014 and the 17th page is called 018

last edited at Jan 31, 2023 12:54PM

joined Jul 27, 2020

more where this came from please, Holy Shit

Coming right up!*

*Actual time may vary

joined Jul 27, 2020

A "remaster" or so to speak of a work i did years ago, now with better typesetting!

Alterist Uploader
joined Jul 27, 2020

They'll explain some things in the next chapter, I swear.
I'll also put in a TL note to try and make somethings clearer

Alterist Uploader
joined Jul 27, 2020

This is not entirely lore-accurate as Kroos were the leader for the three of them (Fang, Kroos, Beagle) before they came to Rhodes Island. Fang is more likely to depend on Kroos, not the other way round.

Fang is the captain of Op Reserve Team A1, whose members include Kroos, Beagle and Hibiscus and Lava.

last edited at Mar 16, 2022 3:13PM

Alterist Uploader
joined Jul 27, 2020

Seriously. There are several questions I have for the series like what is the deal with the MC being a mermaid and how do sea oddities work. What is the Guardian Club? We only got 2 chapters explaining (or rather hinting) what it is, yet it wasn't even clearly explored as to the interaction the MC had with the members. Dang, listing all of them is going to take forever. Though if I may ask is there any missing chapters or is this the actual release order? Hopefully someone can clarify this.

So uh, one half of the team responsible for this here. This is the actual release order, chapter 8.1 was an extra included in the first volume, and chapter 8.5 is a web bonus. Regarding the plot, they will explain what are Sea Oddities and touch on the Guardian Club in an later chapter. As for the MC, well, chapter 8.1 covers most of it. I'll put a Anecdote Alcove with the next chapter to talk about stuff from that chapter to the latest.

I started this scanlation project around 2 years ago so some of the dialogue around the earlier chapters aren't the greatest, hopefully the later chapters are more readable.

last edited at Aug 20, 2021 3:12PM

Alterist Uploader
joined Jul 27, 2020

The new chapter seems already out.
https://twitter.com/oshima_tomo/status/1399295950984646656

If you want ecchi scenes. I think that you will be happy (within a few months).

That's the extra chapter they put in the compilation volumes, that probably won't be typeset