Forum › Lycoris Recoil discussion

Pat%20the%20sara
joined Apr 29, 2019

Loved the anime so much, I'm excited to go through it again in manga form

006%20(1)
joined Aug 11, 2019

The translation as well as the images' quality of ch01 are better than the other version on MDex, but the whole page 12 of the arm dealers getting shot by Takina's PKM, right before the page showing Chisato dodging bullets, is missing.

joined Mar 18, 2018

It's really been a while since i really feel in love with an anime like i did with Lycoris Recoil.

joined Dec 19, 2022

cant wait to laugh and scream with these gays again

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

It's neat that there are some small differences from the anime, namely having Chisato arrive a little early so she can show off her bullet dodging skill. Makes me excited to see what other new things are in store. Maybe it's even gayer!

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

Gay

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

is this actually yuri or just subtext ?

Akiko%20megaer%20think%20smaller
joined Aug 7, 2021

If it's anything like the anime that it's adapting, it's subtext - but you don't need to tighten your shipping goggles too hard to see the yuri.

joined Apr 20, 2021

If it's anything like the anime that it's adapting, it's subtext - but you don't need to tighten your shipping goggles too hard to see the yuri.

I would say u need some different sort of goggles not to see its yuri. I was watching it with my non yuri enthusiast friends and they still saw the yuri message clearly lol

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

From my own perspective and using the tags to describe it it would be Yuri Crush and Subtext :v bc to this day i dont think Chisato has a crush on takina like takina does on chisato

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

From my own perspective and using the tags to describe it it would be Yuri Crush and Subtext :v bc to this day i dont think Chisato has a crush on takina like takina does on chisato

Yeah, Chisato's feelings on the matter are a little harder to parse, but Takina is down bad

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Yeah, Chisato's feelings on the matter are a little harder to parse, but Takina is down bad

By my own interpretation that's not for lack of feeling on Chisato's part, she's pretty open about her display of affection for Takina. I think it's simply the prospect of her limited lifespan that doesn't leave any room for her to even consider any kinda deepening of relations on her part, not until the end of the series when that particular issue is resolved anyway.
(story spoilers for the anime)

last edited at Dec 20, 2022 3:55PM

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Maybe you should put a spoiler tag on that for the people that haven't seen the anime.

joined Jun 21, 2021

Maybe you should put a spoiler tag on that for the people that haven't seen the anime.

y'know what, you're totally right, should've thought of that. should be better now

Chad%20narukami
joined Feb 28, 2022

The logical step to any problem in society... give high school girls guns.

Only in... Japan? America, why you lacking?

joined Jun 21, 2021

And ppl wonder why we think they're gay. They're literally wearing wedding dresses

(from a promo for some kinda voice drama)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkv7wueNhxc

joined Aug 3, 2023

And ppl wonder why we think they're gay. They're literally wearing wedding dresses

(from a promo for some kinda voice drama)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkv7wueNhxc territorial io

Both of them are really beautiful

last edited at Sep 28, 2023 2:30AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.