Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

There are many of us that made accounts only because of this work :) that speaks enough of how enjoyable the title is :) very big thank you to the people who spent time to make it accessible for all and as an almost graduating translator, i wish i had chosen Korean as my major :)

Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

Why i cant see the drawing halmoni? Even in google drive? Help ahjumma. T^T

Ahjumma is different from halmoni, but anywho...the chapter 23 raws haven't been posted in the folder yet. We do have download links to the raw, but QCO has not finished putting them into google drive.

I though the girl was one of those who pretended to be friend with Seol-A but talked behind her back (chapter 12), so she took her revenge. Did I misunderstood ?

You are correct. I personally don't think Seol-a held any romantic feelings for this high school friend. She was just another "friend" who wanted to use Seol-a to get closer to Ji-hwan, and Seol-a felt betrayed after learning that. So being that she was young, she acted immaturely by acting like Ji-hwan's girlfriend,to get revenge.

Remember that in the sea scene, Seola said, watching norse sleep, that something similar had already happened?

This was referring to the scene in one of the first few chapters, when Seol-a slept over at No-rae's place after being attacked by the crazy guy.

Thanks Halmoni for your considerations, I'm Italian and not always easy to understand the nuances in the dialogues( for my english at least ;)) )

joined Jan 31, 2015

Check out this pretty neat art of Seol-a * by ssamba:

http://blog.naver.com/ssambasoul/220019284696

I'm surprised this picture doesn't get posted/uploaded very often. If you look for art for FF done by ssamba, you'd usually see the same few pictures, but I don't believe I've ever seen this one.

* note:
OK, now technically, is that really Seol-a?
I believe that blog post is not actually directly related to FF. (Unsure; not Korean. Maybe someone can clarify?)
However, it was made on 2014/06/03, just a few days before ssamba's first post about FF on 2014/06/14.
So even if it wasn't directly related to FF, I'd assume that's more or less concept art for Seol-a.

last edited at Jun 16, 2015 12:59AM

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

* note:
OK, now technically, is that really Seol-a?
I believe that blog post is not actually directly related to FF. (Unsure; not Korean. Maybe someone can clarify?)
However, it was made on 2014/06/03, just a few days before ssamba's first post about FF on 2014/06/14.
So even if it wasn't directly related to FF, I'd assume that's more or less concept art for Seol-a.

Yes, ssamba confirms in that blog post that that is indeed a character from their future webtoon (FF), so it most likely is Seol-a.

joined Feb 12, 2015

Halmoni when are they going to post it on google drive?

joined Feb 19, 2015

Anybody notice though? That Fluttering Feelings is projected to be less ahem NSFW than other trending yuri? I mean the image art for Tan Jiu's Their Story is pretty OUT there compared to FF, which has arguably less romantic, but undeniably very affectionate image art by the author; like they're just skinship or bosom friends? Nevertheless one of the loveliest manhwas (and comics in general) I've ever read and has a very likable, emphatic MC in No-Rae.

And I'm new to this whole forum thing. I actually created an account here just so I could thank halmoni. Halmoni, you do awesome work. Thank you for doing what you do for us :') Actually, more than that, would you mind telling me about the scanlation group you're part of? You guys seem like an amazingly cool group of people, doing all of this.

Thanks again!

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

Halmoni when are they going to post it on google drive?

I honestly don't know because I'm not the one who puts everything into Google Drive. We all work at our own pace, so some people might be caught up with everything, while others are taking their time or busy.

would you mind telling me about the scanlation group you're part of?

It's not exactly a scanlation group. I just do rough translations for FF/whatever other manhwa I find interesting on /u/, and other people help out with raws/qc-ing/cleaning/typesetting if they want to. If you want to thank me, you should also thank Kanaria, jrdp_18, Ryo, QCO, and all the anons who made this possible. What I do really isn't much compared to everyone else.

joined Feb 19, 2015

It's not exactly a scanlation group. I just do rough translations for FF/whatever other manhwa I find interesting on /u/

What is /u/ exactly? Is there a site?

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

It's not exactly a scanlation group. I just do rough translations for FF/whatever other manhwa I find interesting on /u/

It is the Yuri board on 4chan.

joined Nov 30, 2011

Be careful for what you wish for....

Thumb
joined Dec 23, 2014
Aka-chin-akashi-seijuro-34192433-750-500
joined Jan 30, 2015

is there rough translation already??

joined Feb 1, 2015

Is it uploaded in mediafire already?

joined Feb 1, 2015

chapter 24 is out! http://comico.toast.com/titles/85/chapters/24

I have a problem viewing it in comico. Not sure if its because I'm only on mobile or it's not allowed in our country. OTL

My only hope is mediafire and halmoni's translation. TT^TT

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

^ I tried reading it on my Ipod and apparently you can't access the chapter with mobile device
On my computer I can read it

Norae3.1
joined Feb 17, 2015

i don't want love triangles

last edited at Feb 22, 2015 10:28AM

joined Feb 1, 2015

me neither! and here i was hoping for a continuation of seol-ah and norae scene but all i got is a glimpse of a probability of a love triangle

the MCs didn't even have a scene together in this chapter. UGH

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

halmoni, can't wait for your translation!

It seems we have a flashback: already at the time when No-rae was going out with her ex, Ji-hwan apparently had put an eye on her. And I guess now he realized that he might lose No-rae again, but this time to Seol-a. I sense a lot of drama coming. Very curious what he was talking with Seol-a about at the end of the chapter.

last edited at Feb 22, 2015 11:03AM

Norae3.1
joined Feb 17, 2015

me neither! and here i was hoping for a continuation of seol-ah and norae scene but all i got is a glimpse of a probability of a love triangle

the MCs didn't even have a scene together in this chapter. UGH

i just read the translation-- it seems like ji hwan is really a big threat since he told seol-a that no-rae asked him to try going out. i wish it is just a joke

joined Feb 1, 2015

halmoni, can't wait for your translation!

It seems we have a flashback: already at the time when No-rae was going out with her ex, Ji-hwan apparently had put an eye on her. And I guess now he realized that he might lose No-rae again, but this time to Seol-a. I sense a lot of drama coming. Very curious what he was talking with Seol-a about at the end of the chapter.

the translation's out

that bastard ji-whan told seol-a that Norae wants to go out with him

like WTF. idk if its true or he's just messing with seol-a

i certainly hope he's just kidding -_-

joined Mar 28, 2014

the translation's out

ugh, Ji-hwan's one stupid a$$hole! Guess Seol-a might try to avoid No-rae now. But it usually works for the couple's good. So I'll hope for that. After all there always is a reason for a love triangle

last edited at Feb 22, 2015 11:06AM

Norae3.1
joined Feb 17, 2015

ugh, Ji-hwan's one stupid a$$hole! Guess Seol-a might try to avoid No-rae now. But it usually works for the couple's good. So I'll hope for that. After all there always is a reason for a trinagle

but a man is a big threat for a yuri couple especially if it's No-Rae and Seol-A xDD

joined Feb 1, 2015

the translation's out

ugh, Ji-hwan's one stupid a$$hole! Guess Seol-a might try to avoid No-rae now. But it usually works for the couple's good. So I'll hope for that. After all there always is a reason for a trinagle

right, let's just think positive and hope that ji-hwan will just serve as a catalyst to speed norae and seol-a's relationship. or at least this event will make them realize their growing gay feels for each other hoho

joined Mar 28, 2014

but a man is a big threat for a yuri couple especially if it's No-Rae and Seol-A xDD

I don't see how a threat is bigger just because Ji-hwan's a man. If it were a woman, there'd still be the same threat to Seol-a No-rae relationship.

last edited at Feb 22, 2015 11:12AM

Norae3.1
joined Feb 17, 2015

I don't see how a threat is bigger just because Ji-hwan's a man. If it were a woman, there'd still be the same threat to Seol-a No-rae relationship.

i guess you're right..

To reply you must either login or sign up.