Forum › All I Want for Christmas Is You discussion

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Everyone should probably follow Sal Jiang on Instagram to get the Real Experience. She does a lot of guitar streams for some reason.

Just wanna see the rest of SAL's Black and White uploaded.
Nothing comes close to watching Junko and Kayo bash and fcuk the living suitcases out of each other ( ◜‿◝ )♡

It got an official license, so it probably won't be worked on. It'll be out this fall though

E1f7694b-042f-443d-a5cb-df7de61c8a40
joined Dec 29, 2013

Ah, Christmas in July

23-n%20(1)
joined Dec 10, 2020

The friends are the real mvps in my opinion.

Frog
joined Oct 14, 2020

just in time for the holidays

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

thank you Mariah Carey

This killed me

sweetyurireader
joined Jul 25, 2022

I thought it was gonna have a bad ending TT^TT

Jpeg_20190202_220408
joined Mar 21, 2019

THANK YOU MARIAH CAREY

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

As an old POS this warmed my heart. I've seen enough melancholy endings and "what could have been"s the last two years, the world is definitely becoming a more depressing place. Shame on those saying she got the ending she "didn't deserve". I hope you never make a mistake in your lives.

Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

Shame on those saying she got the ending she "didn't deserve". I hope you never make a mistake in your lives.

This just in, you’re a bad person if you’ve ever wanted to read a story that doesn’t have a happy ending. You should be ashamed for that.

What is the point of commenting like this? This doesn’t add anything, it’s just rude.

joined Apr 16, 2022

Kaori was a homophobe for years, including at least one year after Lina confessed to her -- check out her college friend group. She hurt Lina deeply. Yes, she repented it later (and got a better group of friends), I don't hate her, but it wasn't just a single mistake. As I suggested before, the entire point of miracles is that people don't deserve them.

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Man, the use of those lyrics leading up to the reunion made for a really beautiful moment. I wish more manga would use popular songs as a narrative device like that.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Kaori was a homophobe for years, including at least one year after Lina confessed to her -- check out her college friend group. She hurt Lina deeply. Yes, she repented it later (and got a better group of friends), I don't hate her, but it wasn't just a single mistake. As I suggested before, the entire point of miracles is that people don't deserve them.

So you're blaming someone for having internalized homophobia, cool

joined Apr 16, 2022

It is wrong to hurt your closest friend due to unexamined prejudices, correct.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

It is wrong to hurt your closest friend due to unexamined prejudices, correct.

Yes, it's wrong, but she has an explanation for it. It's not like she's one of those people who go out screaming that they hate gay people and even outright attack them for it. She's homophobic because that's what she's used to. Doesn't make it okay, but it doesn't exactly put the blame all on her. Obviously her prejudices would be "unexamined" in a society that generally doesn't see it as normal. Does it make it completely her fault? In my opinion no, and definitely not after she has grown and changed from it.

To reply you must either login or sign up.