Forum › Any bisexual reader here?

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

just curios reply if u'r brave...

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I'm kinda nominally bi/pan, in that I've gone out with a couple of really special guys in the past and I wouldn't kick Idris Elba out of bed. But my preference in practice is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY over to the girl side.

joined Jan 30, 2013

A proper poll would be nice. Did they get scrapped with the redesign?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Pansexual but... Maybe most with anime characters ? I know, is silly ._.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I've only been in a relationship with a girl so far, but in theory I'm okay with dating and having sex with a dude. I might discover I'm not when I do actually date a guy though. We'll see in the future if that ever happens haha. Although I do think I'm more attracted to girls.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

I'm a ficus.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Bi, but i've never gone out with a guy nor am i terribly curious about how it is
I feel like the only think keeping me from going full lesbian is Christopher Lee

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

I'm dating the cutest and most precious girl ever right now but I'm pan. :>

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

I like girls and only girls, but I can admit that some guys look handsome.
But that doesn't mean I wanna have sex with them
Now I just need to go out with a girl that will cuddle up to me and browse Dynasty Reader together and be comepletely okay with it.
Maybe I'm asking too much :/

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

(・ω・)ノ

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

Maybe, but from a theoretical point of view then.
Because in practice, I only see myself growing old with a woman, be the wife of a woman, having my wife being the mother of our kids, showing off to others saying "This is my wife, bow down to my Queen" (cough cough~! fufu), and of course fangirling when reading yuri seems best with another girl ;p....

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

I'm bi but I'm not really interested in guys atm. I'm only really attracted to specific guys rather than guys in general. Girls however I like on a broader scale. It has been going back and forth my whole life though.

To reply you must either login or sign up.