Forum › Liberta discussion

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Surely it won't go that easy for them. She may not have much experience with fighting yet, but so far she's been quite quick to learn how to use her new powers.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Hey now that's cheating >.>

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

... but so far she's been quite quick to learn how to use her new powers.

I'd think now it's time for a "cool rescue" by the girlfriend.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

... but so far she's been quite quick to learn how to use her new powers.

I'd think now it's time for a "cool rescue" by the girlfriend.

This would also be fine, but after her declaration in the previous chapter, it would be even better if we were to move beyond Komari always needing to be rescued (although nothing wrong with some that as well from time to time when a true boss character that only Liberta can handle shows up).

As for the current state of the fight, I do wonder how exactly Komari's tail functions (and the wings as well). If they work similarly to the weapons made of blood manifested by every other character (and she certainly didn't have any while walking through the town before), escaping this situation would be as easy as dispelling the tail. And, of course, nothing says the tail blade is the only weapon she can use.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

As for the current state of the fight, I do wonder how exactly Komari's tail functions (and the wings as well). If they work similarly to the weapons made of blood manifested by every other character (and she certainly didn't have any while walking through the town before), escaping this situation would be as easy as dispelling the tail. And, of course, nothing says the tail blade is the only weapon she can use.

She could always use her tail's slippery dildo function.

last edited at Aug 26, 2022 7:48AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

She could always use her tail's slippery dildo function.

Ah, indeed. :D

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

This would also be fine, but after her declaration in the previous chapter, it would be even better if we were to move beyond Komari always needing to be rescued (although nothing wrong with some that as well from time to time when a true boss character that only Liberta can handle shows up).

I just personally dislike this sorta shounen-esque development where characters decide that they are strong now and then they actually are. She's freshly turned, those goons presumably aren't. She might have practiced fighting some ordinary humans and, uuh, having vampire sex, which is obviously more important ;) , but it's fine if she can't handle them; there's no real reason why she should be able to (I guess maybe because Liberta's blood is super strong and blabla, okay, fine).

Though I think you might be right. Presumably the endboss here is Eli/zabeth so maybe Liberta will only show up once she's there too.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I just personally dislike this sorta shounen-esque development where characters decide that they are strong now and then they actually are. She's freshly turned, those goons presumably aren't. She might have practiced fighting some ordinary humans and, uuh, having vampire sex, which is obviously more important ;) , but it's fine if she can't handle them; there's no real reason why she should be able to (I guess maybe because Liberta's blood is super strong and blabla, okay, fine).

Though I think you might be right. Presumably the endboss here is Eli/zabeth so maybe Liberta will only show up once she's there too.

Probably the wrong manga to look for different developments, this one is at its best when it embraces these tropes and then turns them up to 11. And these guys insulted Komari. If she can't stand up to them after finally resolving to do so, it could be quite a blow to her newly found self-esteem.

I guess there could be a middle road of Liberta taking on one of them and leaving the other to Komari, though.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Probably the wrong manga to look for different developments, this one is at its best when it embraces these tropes and then turns them up to 11.

I suppose, but then, some sort of "getting defeated, feeling down about it, then getting cheered up, going on a few chapters of training montage (including a bunch of innuendo on what they do between training sessions) and coming back stronger would also fit the kinda trope-y development blocks this story is build out of ;)

joined May 24, 2014

Oh no! They got her by the Tail!

_warningm_edited
joined Jan 15, 2021

Probably the wrong manga to look for different developments, this one is at its best when it embraces these tropes and then turns them up to 11.

I suppose, but then, some sort of "getting defeated, feeling down about it, then getting cheered up, going on a few chapters of training montage (including a bunch of innuendo on what they do between training sessions) and coming back stronger would also fit the kinda trope-y development blocks this story is build out of ;)

Well that'd be better than Komari trying to pull a DBZ move and striking a pose while screaming at the top of her lungs to somehow powering up to the next level of badassery. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Well that'd be better than Komari trying to pull a DBZ move and striking a pose while screaming at the top of her lungs to somehow powering up to the next level of badassery. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Well, thanks, now I'm 100% expecting exactly that to happen the next time, and it's all your fault... :P

joined May 24, 2014

Pixivy update

Jump!

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Well this dude certainly has a death wish lmao

joined May 24, 2014

She tried to jump, but it wasn't high enough.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Halfway by accident, but that's one more down. Now there's just a simple 1 vs 1, although this guy's definitely stronger (and more importantly, smarter) than his two lackeys.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

"You can fly!?"
"No. Jump good."

last edited at Aug 27, 2022 10:27AM

66f-1
joined Dec 27, 2020

They fly now!!!

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

So he can...pogo

joined May 24, 2014

Pixivy update

Wings of death, wings of death

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

"You can fly!?"
"No. Jump good."

I can't even begin to put into words the feelings of nostalgia that washed over me from this.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

He got the tail, but we get a combat pantsu shot. Equitable exchange.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

We're being spoiled.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Clever girl.

_warningm_edited
joined Jan 15, 2021

Did anybody else hear "SSssssssuuuuccckkkkkeeerrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!" or was it just me?

To reply you must either login or sign up.