Forum › A "small" topic for video games

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

@ Rye
Well there's the girl from the ranch, the one on the lake, the one on the volcano, and zelda. :P that is if I remember them correctly though :P

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

^ Guys and girls can be friends and zelda? lol they speak(at least zelda does) twice? oh so in love xD.

Why didn't I think of Skullgirls until now?
Game: Skullgirls Platform: Pc, Xbox live and Psn Pairing: Filia x Cerebella Link: Pixiv

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Jesus Christ Xenoblade... I was taking my time playing that thing but after you reach Prison Island and find the doctor with a black hedgehog and a bat things start to get really damn interesting really fast, i've probably spent 15 hours yesterday playing that damn game
Time for another session, this time i'll beat it

Edit: Aaaand i've beat it, 49 hours, definitively not 120 hours but man what a ride

last edited at Feb 9, 2015 6:15AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Well, since there hasn't been a daily pic yet, and this popped up on one of my feeds, why not add it to the pile?

Game: Final Fantasy XIII Pairing: Fang x Lightning Link: deviantArt

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Thanks Nez I'm going to be late on Mondays anyway.

Man Severa is so gay(Kjelle too) she's at least bi- why? well I didn't see this before because they are dlc and didn't seem interesting to me but some proof(besides her supports with Kjelle and Noire which are kinda gay too): w/Noire w/Cynthia w/KjelleEASILYthegayest w/Lucina w/(F)Morgan don't judge me!

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

New Smash Bros update out, now with the possibility to share replays with anyone FINALLY!
With the downside of incapacitating your previous replays again... I finished renaming all mines not long ago...

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Oh I'll get it tomorrow then I didn't realize that was a thing lol(3ds and wiiu right?) and sad news hope you didn't lose anything priceless.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Only 3DS, and yes i did lose a lot of priceless stuff ;_; from Sonic homing attacking right into my Sheik's teleport or landing a tipper on 2 guys at the same time in team for glory while my team was losing remaining 2 seconds to end

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

For those with Pokemon ORAS but without a pokemon.com account I got a code for the gen 5 starters I think they work for everyone since they are very silly: POKEMON497 , POKEMON500 , POKEMON503 lol they also have their hidden ability pretty cool.
I'm loving the remixes, also lol Kyogre wtf 1 thunder yellow health + paralysis, 1 quick atk crit just enough, throws 1 regular pokeball and win hahaha.

Game: Pokemon D/P/P Pairing: Candice x Maylene gen 4 OTP well tied with Cynthia x Dawn Links: Pixiv booruNSFW

last edited at Feb 10, 2015 9:46PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Oh good to know you're doing well with the RE HD Capcom now don't f**k up again!!! and take notes for RE7 PLEASE!!! err...sorry
Game: RE: Revelations Pairing: Jill x Rachael Link: booru the pixiv original was deleted.

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

@ Rye
Still talking about Zelda here. :P
Lol, they can be friends of course. But there are those characters that are into Link. :P And I also forgot the Kokiri girl. :3 So it's still a Link harem to me. :P

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

Is there any interaction amongst the female characters in Ocarina of time beyond the those sisters and Nabooru and Zelda and Impa? There being nothing explicit is to be expected since hardly anybody does anything except when speaking directly to Link, but I don't recall any of Link's haremettes coming anywhere near each other.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Why do people say Ocarina was harem? that's so weird to me >_<. Like I said before characters in Zelda games don't interact much until twilight princess and skyward sword it's always been the classic rpg logic they don't have lives until you beat the game xD.

Game: Bayonetta 2 Pairing: Bayonetta x Jeane Link: pixiv
dat sky.

last edited at Feb 12, 2015 9:17PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Because Kyonne likes it: Game: LoZ/smash bros. Pairing: Zelda x Sheik Link: booru1 booru2(original deleted both in cases)

kinda cute actually but not very popular.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

booru2

We've meet again, mummy!

Edit: I didI DID IT! Kid Icarus on 9.0 beaten for good! Jesus Christ!

last edited at Feb 14, 2015 9:00AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

^ ? mummy? ....? oh and geez that really takes patience I wonder if I'll do it one day.

What's with the legendaries in this game did they increase the catch rate? rayquaza 1 pokeball , deoxys 6 pokeballs geez I'll never use that masterball I guess. I loved Zinnia's theme as well too bad they give you an OP poke that sweeps her team...this game may have my favorite pokemon soundtrack...
Swampert is so good I mean earthquakes...in SPACE! holy crap gg Deoxys.

Wow rayman is going to be a dlc for smash? he's not free like mewtwo is he...

Game: Pokemon ORAS Pairing: May/FeMC x Zinnia Links: Deviantart1 Deviantart2

last edited at Feb 14, 2015 10:53PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Series: Dead or Alive Pairing: Ayane x Kasumi Link: Devianart

Well the rayman leak was fake lol nice troll.

Extra: There's a relatively new VN that caught my attention a few weeks ago but forgot to post about it. It's called Rising Angels: Reborn here's a link to their page you can get in on Android as well(were I found it).
The story is interesting with sci-fi and fantasy elements but I hated the -to be continued- at the end and it didn't help that there are 4 endings(only got 2 no idea how to get 1&2) and one of them says "true end" player choice hah see you in the sequel, otherwise I enjoyed it! only one romantic route but its fine I guess(I kinda ended up liking Kika...maybe on the sequel?).
They have a prequel and an upcoming sequel I'll check the prequel sometime this week maybe?

last edited at Feb 16, 2015 1:11AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Well I was fooling around throwing darts at my "daily pic roulette" I got minecraft and...yeah...
Game: Minecraft Pairing: Creeper x Ender(wo)man Link: PixivNSFW Pixiv very nice actually huh...

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Wow, I didn't see that one coming.

Cute art nontheless.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Well I was fooling around throwing darts at my "daily pic roulette" I got minecraft and...yeah...
Game: Minecraft Pairing: Creeper x Ender(wo)man Link: PixivNSFW Pixiv very nice actually huh...

Reminds me of this, monsters from the game transformed into anime girls... cuz... idk... anime... girls... Yea...

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

What?
A new Dragon Ball game for the 3DS?
With over 100 characters?
MADE BY ARC MOTHERFUCKING SYSTEM??????

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

@Dark_Tzitzimine: I didn't expect to find anything either haha.

@flips: its the internet....just roll with it...

@Kyonne: It's not the 1st time but I'm curious nonetheless, the last 2 DBZ games used the legends formula but I don't think it works very well on 3d. I want to be excited because it's ASW and all but hah...who know maybe it'll be my favorite dbz game if...it even comes to America.

Game: God Eater Burst Platform: Psp Pairing: Sakuya x Alisa Link: deviantart
Haven't played this, is it any good?

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

I'm exited just by the fact alone that the sprites looks gorgeous, Videl is looking hella cute! also i loved the crap out of Super Hedgehog Warriors (The sequel not so much)
Then again i must be careful, i got hyped when the first screenshot of Xenoverse surfaced but it died the moment the first video arrived and it hasn't been revived ever since
....But then again... 100 characters... It raises the chance of my man Tapion appearing..... Hnnnnnng!!

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

The 2nd one isn't really bad just a little different. I kinda want the character creation back as well just to add something different really.
Oh and if this guy is in I'M IN! xD.

Game: Disgaea Pairing: Red Mage x Female Healer Link: Pixiv
Also this is "official art"

last edited at Feb 19, 2015 10:02PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Remember old school commercials? those were awesome https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ef_41JpwqdE

This topic has been locked.