Forum › Snow of Spring discussion

joined Jan 8, 2014

This looks like a nice series and good gawd that omake was adorable!

It seems like some of you skipped the author words and didn't see the explanation of the child power.
You should read it

Lol! I was wondering the same thing...cmon people :p

(1)images
joined May 17, 2014

I want more !!! <3

joined Dec 11, 2014

Surely there will be a continuation to this story?... The only yuri that was really even here was the omake. And I liked where this was going. I mean, sure, I've probably read this plot before, but still.

It seems like some of you skipped the author words and didn't see the explanation of the child power.
You should read it

I missed it and yet I guessed the power spot on, although the thing about the flowers turning back into seeds was a bit confusing to me, but it still didn't make sense for it to be anything else.

And now, having read the author's note...
Shiro's older sister died whenever amount of time ago. She looked a lot like unnamed researcher girl. Unnamed researcher girl, ~28 years old, her sister killed herself ten years ago and was about the same age as Shiro.
This could be a thing. You know. That thing. Where they're actually related. Especially with Shiro's aging-powers.
I mean it was already a slightly obvious possibility, but now it feels more confirmed.
Then again I could just be crazy and my personal preferences in story could be providing bias.
But even so, I feel like it might be so.

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Surely there will be a continuation to this story?... The only yuri that was really even here was the omake. And I liked where this was going. I mean, sure, I've probably read this plot before, but still.

You should read it

I missed it and yet I guessed the power spot on, although the thing about the flowers turning back into seeds was a bit confusing to me, but it still didn't make sense for it to be anything else.

And now, having read the author's note...
Shiro's older sister died whenever amount of time ago. She looked a lot like unnamed researcher girl. Unnamed researcher girl, ~28 years old, her sister killed herself ten years ago and was about the same age as Shiro.
This could be a thing. You know. That thing. Where they're actually related. Especially with Shiro's aging-powers.
I mean it was already a slightly obvious possibility, but now it feels more confirmed.
Then again I could just be crazy and my personal preferences in story could be providing bias.
But even so, I feel like it might be so.

Furthermore the author states that it is a yuri story... But then again, it feels soo improper >.< I'm confused >.< But then again I remember this author also made another manga with a bird girl who was in love with a doctor and she was a child too but the last image showed her as a teenager... But 18 years of difference is kind of too much... But... then again... I guess it doesn't really matter, Shiro can make the researcher age slower or sth >.>

My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

You should read it

Oi, I did read it, which is why my head canon logically concludes she can age herself (or slow researchers age as commented above) so this ship doesn't make me ashamed to be a human being X3

Though..l...a sequel with her having more control over her powers and being able to do that sounds super appealing right now.

last edited at Feb 8, 2015 10:18PM

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

these comments do not seem to understand the glory of lolicon.

Tumblr_mfrdsc3t1e1rdyfv3o1_500
joined Apr 25, 2014

ah yes, the glory of sexualizing young girls and promoting rape culture, gotta love it.....

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Hmmm, this much of an age gap...can't really do it :s I'm fine with 16+ since they they older than they usually are but under than that, they are a kid... :v

If you didnt read beyond a few pages then feel free to do so- if you did read it, i dont understand your comment- there isnt any yuri at all. I know it has the tag, but unless there are more chapters that get more yuri and its tagged for them, i dont think it warrants the tag at all.

Small kids kiss people they love like that all the time and its definitely NOT romantic (and its an omake anyways).

I did really like it though :) i love this art style and this mangaka's work. If there is more to it (i assumed it was a one shot)
and it goes yuri, i'd expect a time skip so the girl is older.

Physical maturity =/= mental maturity. This girl had to grow up fast. Romantic love takes many different forms and aspects...just because this had a sisterly hue to it does not mean it's not romantic. This one was more of a clear start with an obvious future to love. Itou Hachi may make a sequel of some kind...he/she tends to enjoy working with the same characters multiple times.

But all the same if the pure fact that the girl is 10 is making anyone disbelieve that this is yuri, then 2 friendly reminders:
1) People used to get married at the age of 13 not that long ago, biologically speaking. And it's not like a long-developing romance is a new concept to the human species. It's not even a new concept to mammalia.
2) What matters in romance is mental maturity, and that's pretty much it. Cue stage left, Hoshikawa Ginza District 4.

joined Jan 8, 2014

ah yes, the glory of sexualizing young girls and promoting rape culture, gotta love it.....

Riiiight!
I dont have issue with this story tho cuz like the town being frozen in an eternal winter etc, I figure the younger character is kinda the same stuck at some age or whatever even tho may be older...anyway...
Itd be nice to see what happens next ^_^

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Nice try, i've been to tumblr before, these girls are not real, this is fictional and loli's dont look like actual kids to me.

My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

I am not sorry for not being able to understand the 'glory that is loli' and I don't want to. I like my pairings/shipped characters to be on the same wavelength in terms of age, and maturity thank you very much.

Nice try, i've been to tumblr before, these girls are not real, this is fictional and loli's dont look like actual kids to me.

The second I saw 'been to tumblr' I laughed. Sounds like you visited a country and came back knowing many useless,yet interesting facts.

People have opposing opinions, don't get your knickers in a twits. Instead, be like Elsa and 'let it go' and if not...run away to a frozen wasteland and live your days in a fortress of solitude like Superman (oh wait Elsa did that too...), I had something else to say, but no brain is filled with Frozen...dammit, just when I was getting over that movie...

joined Apr 14, 2013

Another great job

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Cute but I'd rather have them skip the magic power.

Fluffydragonness
Tumblr_ninmcup2ta1rge8uto1_100
joined Jun 24, 2014

WHERE IS THE REST ;w;

Ai,yo
joined Dec 24, 2014

Quoting Nez, it was too cute for words.

joined May 2, 2014

Omg omg omg cuuuuuuuuutee

joined May 2, 2014

Omg omg omg cuuuuuuuuutee

Itshappening
joined Feb 13, 2013

I loved this but I honestly wished from the bottom of my heart that when she left the village would be snowed under

joined Jul 20, 2011

Saigyouji Yuyuko would certainly empathize with this poor little girl.

I know I haven't. I stay well away from little kids and their cute little hands and tiny bodies that are easy to pick up. They are too cute for me. They would ruin my tough image.

What? But caring for children and liking cute girls is MANLY!!

so everyone around think that she can kill just by touching them, yet they bully her and all that shit, wtf, where is the logic in it, she should rule them all and make them her slaves

Yeah, angering the living WMD is sooo smart.

Diiis
joined Sep 14, 2015

Tap tap.

67baf6ae9865138df746371ac0aef8a8d392a976
joined Apr 24, 2015

Easily one of my favorite oneshots. Itou Hachi will always be one of my favorites.

S-l225
joined Feb 14, 2014

re-reading this makes me yearn for a sequel

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

10 years old

Yeah you either call this lolicon or don't tag it yuri. Cute story though!

To reply you must either login or sign up.