joined Jan 23, 2016

...But Mokou's an immortal Human... Not a Youkai

Wiwaxia-sketch
joined Nov 9, 2021

A newhu and fuel for the terumoko fire! A+ chapter

Plasma%20pea
joined Jan 26, 2021

Terumokou fans rn are cheering.

On more terrifying news, what the hell Mizuchi gave Eirin the slip. I know that she outsmarted Yukari as well but the Sage of the Moon herself?!

Oh I can't wait to see what happens next for Touhou 9's cast (Unless they skip straight to ten...)

joined Aug 21, 2021

Oh I can't wait to see what happens next for Touhou 9's cast (Unless they skip straight to ten...)>

I Suggest Mizuchi next Target will be Eiki ,cause why not :))))

joined Aug 21, 2021

Last page be like : Joke wasn't Funny , Reimu got Angry....Tip for Mizuchi to survive : Dye your hair green and Buy a magic wand.

last edited at Mar 29, 2022 7:17PM

joined Apr 16, 2017

Akimaki truly was the right choice for this manga similar to how Hirasaka was perfect for the three fairies series. That isn't to say I didn't like Ginmokusei but their style couldn't really capture the feel of this series.

Plasma%20pea
joined Jan 26, 2021

I-Is Mokou fucking dead?

Mizuchi's resentment is definitely something old. Most likely older than Reimu herself. Whatever Mizuchi's life used to be as a human, something the Hakurei Shrine Maiden did at her time pissed her off. Perhaps she failed to protect the village against a youkai massacre? Or it's something personal to only Mizuchi. Whatever the case is, she can easily identify whose a youkai.

Lastly, MIYOI SHOWED UP

Edit: Forgot to mention it, but why did Reimu willingly bring Satori into the village...?

last edited at Mar 29, 2022 10:30PM

SmokedSalmon
C67
joined Aug 19, 2021

Mizuchi on her way to steal some Kappa weapons of mass destruction rn

Plasma%20pea
joined Jan 26, 2021

Congrats to Hina fans, her first canon appearance after so many years.

joined Jul 12, 2020

So they skip the whole touhou 9. Kinda understandable, what kind of vengeful spirit dumb enough to fuck with the Yama herself. Kinda weird that she choose a kappa to possessed rather than a tengu. It really hard to fake being an engineer when you have no ideas what the heck is going on.

joined Jul 12, 2020

So they skip the whole touhou 9. Kinda understandable, what kind of vengeful spirit dumb enough to fuck with the Yama herself. Kinda weird that she choose a kappa to possessed rather than a tengu. It really hard to fake being an engineer when you have no ideas what the heck is going on.

joined May 11, 2021

First Microsoft, then Apple, now touhou.

last edited at Jun 3, 2022 2:50AM

Jack
joined Jun 24, 2022

Oh a new chap :0.

Plasma%20pea
joined Jan 26, 2021

Aya I know you like drama since your the news and all but...!

Okay Mimi, you need to tell us what the hell did you do to Reimu in the past. Like seriously, the last time we've seen this girl afraid in the past were those rock statues all the way back in PC-98.

Yaa%20898
joined Apr 24, 2022

got damn this chapter had everything
best girls hina and nitori
and more drama cause by aya
banger chapter.

last edited at Jun 28, 2022 5:53PM

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

I sense soon Reimu is gonna give up the detective shtick and revert to the old and proven method of just beating the shit out of everyone.

C6w4tblwoaaksdj
joined Mar 25, 2021

hatate!

joined Aug 21, 2021

Lmao , Marisa got caught for the 3rd time

last edited at Jul 26, 2022 11:26PM

Plasma%20pea
joined Jan 26, 2021

Hatate's in the scene and... Marisa gets tied up... Again...

Yaa%20898
joined Apr 24, 2022

HATATE my beloved

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

It's been so long since Hatate appeared in an official work!

Meiling_Enjoyer
joined Jun 4, 2022

F in chat for Nitori

C67
joined Aug 19, 2021

Canon hikikomori Hatate

pablitoclair123
61fbd311-41ed-4e2b-9457-4a66da965c75
joined Jun 12, 2020

Should we talk about how intimidating and scary Mokou looks outwardly in one panel when she’s possessed by Mizuchi. In fact, this is probably one of the times that chill characters like Mokou can canonically look this menacing, I was for real terrified by her expression when Mizuchi got pissed off from all the youkais meddling in the human village and pulled that face through her control over Mokou.

To reply you must either login or sign up.