Forum › Past+ discussion

Alcoholism
joined Apr 15, 2017

Past++ next?

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

Kinda ruins the feeling of finality and resolution I enjoyed about past, it’s better as a stand alone imo

last edited at Jun 10, 2020 12:59AM

joined Jul 14, 2015

Shion's quite a jerk

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

que manera de alegrarme el dia, ni voy a molestarme en traducir este mensaje :D

No es necesario, ya que otras personas pueden traducirlo ellos mismos. Bueno, yo mismo usé el traductor de Google, pero lo que sea.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

That was meh, I could've done way better without knowing this stuff even if the prequel left me with tears in my eyes

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

I kinda feel a bit angry with Shion. She left Akashi just like that after the events of the previous chapter and Akashi even thought that she passed on to the afterlife. Could've atleast let her down before leaving.

All I'm saying is, Akashi deserves better. "Past" made me cry but now "Past+" really grinds my gears in the wrong way.

Well, I'm guessing that moving around in the real world isn't all that easy. She was drawn to Suou-chan and had to be with her, makes sense? Lolz it works for me.

Added: Oh! The only reason Shion came to visit Akashi in the first one was because she'd been leaving flowers on Shion's desk. That and the vague memory of her being a person who could see ghosts (although she'd largely forgotten that, it seems).

Akashi and Suou will ship next! Yay!

The design of Suou is a little ugly compared to the others,

Naw, she's super-cute! She seems to have a lot of personality and strong feelings too!

… Shion not actually moving on the the afterlife

Yeah, that would have been silly. Maybe after the other two fall in love? Unless it becomes a series.

oof ghost girl got a harem wtf

Works for me! +1

Not very happy ending..

I thought it was for this sequel, very happy. The first ending was excellent, if melancholy. This one is still open for part 3 so... fingers crossed!

last edited at Jun 27, 2020 6:20PM

F0c1c7ea6c0d24b021d03256f2c658f6
joined Oct 9, 2019

cant trust this author

+1

+1

last edited at Jul 21, 2020 10:22AM

Fishy
joined Oct 19, 2020

That somehow felt unnecessarily cruel to Akashi. If you gonna disappear out of nowhere, disappear well enough so she can start moving on. And pointing out that she was/is in love with Suou at the very end was completely unnecessary, not really sure what that supposed to be for.

last edited at Nov 13, 2020 10:07AM

Bsys
joined Jun 22, 2019

hmm this sequel didn't add that much it feels like, but maybe if there is more to come.

Ithink%20small
joined Aug 13, 2015

There was lots of missed opportunities in this chapter. I hope it happens in a part 3 hopefully someday!

Pooooog103139
joined Nov 12, 2020

it was an open and a happy ending, would love to get a part 3 with Rin since Shion is impossible anyways

joined Feb 10, 2022

I guess Akashi is trying to move on... I mean she will still be in love with Shion since she was her very first true love eventhough Shion cant be physically with her anymore.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Dang it, why you gotta leave it open to a part 3 like that?

daydream_dog94
Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

ok so this is now legally obligated to be a series COME ON THIS LEAVES IT WIDE OPEN FOR SOME LIGHT HEARTED BUT DEPRESSING AF SHENANIGANS BETWEEN A GIRL AND HER GHOST GF

also it must really suck to be akashi san. i mean, honestly, could you imagine the love of your life dying and moving on to the afterlife and you move on with your life. but no, she's still hanging around, just with some other chick. THEN you gotta help her unload her emotional bagage involving someone she loved instead of you.. past ++ will surely have a happier ending right? RIGHT?!

last edited at Jul 27, 2022 12:42AM

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

uweegh this hasn't updated in a bit, but there seems to have been breaks beforehand, I'll hold out hope

joined Oct 25, 2010

I think Rin will get a true confession from Akashi! She was a very nice person for helping Shion and Suou connect and talk with each other! She did it in a very empathetic and supportive way! Shion understands how much Suou loves her! Maybe Shion will be her guardian angel in the future ! Maybe Suou will see Shion in the future within the unseen real as loving spirits!

last edited at May 19, 2023 9:25PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.