Forum › Chouchou Nannan discussion

Tuna%20copy
joined Nov 7, 2014

At least we finally have some reciprocated feelings from Aoi though.

joined Oct 29, 2014

UGHH again!?!??!! how many yuri mangas have started good and end with this overly used play bs with the cool girl being the prince and the other girl being the princess >.> like so overly used lol all thats going to happen is them kiss in the play and BOOM its over... LAMEEEEE

last edited at Jan 9, 2015 9:15PM

062589fd3c9f5577a916b303e3c6c27f
joined Nov 16, 2013

These comments crack me up. High school kids do dumb shit and usually don't have the most balanced and healthy relationships, what are you getting so worked up about? Nao is like the only decent character here, too. She's the driving force of the story, meanwhile Shino and Aoi have no personality and Chihiro appears to be some kind of psycho.

last edited at Jan 10, 2015 10:58AM

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

I really want to read what happens next .... Please update soon !

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Nao turned from somewhat sweet to borderline molester really, really quickly. At any given moment she's just like sticking her tongue into Aoi without her consent and I'm just like wtf

facepalm.gif

Nao has done nothing even remotely close to molestation. She was provoked by Chihiro to go on the aggression =/= manipulation. A brush of lips WHICH I MAY ADD IS PART OF THE GODDAM PLAY PEOPLE is always a pure gesture.

I hope you all realize that if no one ever makes a move in a relationship then literally nothing will happen. So please quit making up characteristics for Nao until/if Jin makes her that way. When Nao starts actually being manipulative, fine, have yourselves a party. But until then ctfo.

Nao likes Aoi and it's becoming clear that Aoi reciprocates. So quit it with your witch hunt.

But does she like Nao for Nao or because Nao is the first person to show her physical affection? This is why people TALK OPENLY WITH EACH OTHER. Yes if no one makes a move the relationship goes nowhere BUT honest and clarity is A MUST NOW. Aoi disguising her affection as a simple game between girls could really fuck up Aoi (in a real life situation) especially while Aoi is so conflicted with her feelings. I do not dislike Nao. She is just a regular person and people use underhanded tactics to get what they want but she is no saint at all.

Thank you. Exactly my point. Nao is a human being acting like a human being...she is not a saint nor is she a bad person. If Aoi did not already have romantic feelings for Nao, then the kiss would have meant nothing more than a simple gesture in a play. I think Nao is simply being forced to play aggressive because of Chihiro...she hasn't actually been dishonest she just hasn't dropped the three words. All the cards will be revealed in the next chapter.

I really want to read what happens next .... Please update soon !

Divulge said that the last chapter was released, but there will be a Tank in a couple weeks so they are waiting until then to actually do the scanlation.

Cat10
joined Dec 30, 2014

I like Nao, but I like her love interest even better. Chouchou Nannan.

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

Im here beacuse I didn't see the credits page for chapter 4 and its late.. Idc though. But Kuzushiro or Nanzakiwould would dominate Jin and Shunita

last edited at May 11, 2015 6:08PM

joined Jan 5, 2014

The discussion about Nao being too aggressive is really interesting. Yes, if this were the real world, or if I didn't like Nao, I would find her too aggressive and tell her to stop. But this isn't the real world.

Nao is a hot, smart, rough around the edges, attentive girl who takes a liking to a cute girl and kisses her without hesitation (but doesn't go any further). As a young lesbian, this hasn't happened to me in real life (and probably never will XD), since we spend most of our time hiding from each other. Basically, I can put myself in Aoi's place. It's the kind of romance I wish for because I'm a teenager, but know doesn't actually exist.

It seems to me that this entire manga is meant to fulfill lesbian fantasies, not to be realistic or to display a real relationship. If Nao were a guy, this would be one of those shoujo. The kissing without going further prevents things from getting uncomfortable, and combined with Nao's actual caring about Aoi (but maybe not knowing how to show it properly), I quite enjoy Nao and this manga. Except Chihiro, she's a bitch. XD

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Jeez... When will we see the continuation? I'm starving in here to see what will come up next :cccc

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

Jeez... When will we see the continuation? I'm starving in here to see what will come up next :cccc

Me too, this is taking too long

Cyfer Uploader
513ovydfscl
Divulge Scans
joined Jun 17, 2014

Me too, this is taking too long

If you're impatient, you can find the continuation here.

joined Aug 19, 2012

from her blog, there's going to be a season 2?

not sure

Tumblr_nsb2wsngkl1t0bs5do3_250
joined Jul 2, 2013

Repeat after me guys.

There's no such thing as Tamako Love Story.

As always. Thanks for the release.

last edited at May 18, 2015 1:19PM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Oh jeez I thought it was going to go around in circles again and get dragged out, but I'm super glad they worked things out. I'm happy with the end. Shino hit it right on the mark though. Talk about throwing away a winning hand. Chihiro probably won't be doing that again.

Thanks for all the hard work Divulge Scans! I'm looking forward to the mini sequel :)

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Oh jeez I thought it was going to go around in circles again and get dragged out, but I'm super glad they worked things out. I'm happy with the end. Shino hit it right on the mark though. Talk about throwing away a winning hand. Chihiro probably won't be doing that again.

Thanks for all the hard work Divulge Scans! I'm looking forward to the mini sequel :)

^ all of this :D

Sj2
joined Nov 23, 2014

That's what you get when you play games Chihiro

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

Maaaan, I am going to take the unpopular opinion and say I wanted Chihiro and Aoi together. Chihiro definitely played her whole relationship wrong and was a bit manipulative but I don't doubt she truly loved Aoi. Mostly though, it's because I am stubborn and always root for the "first love." Also because I can never understand the whole falling in love with somebody new, while you already love someone, because they "listen" or "are there" for you. Seems like any sorta nice friend can fill that position, but not Chihiro haha, and somehow it overules the love that was formed through years of friendship

last edited at May 18, 2015 2:19PM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Maaaan, I am going to take the unpopular opinion and say I wanted Chihiro and Aoi together. Chihiro definitely played her whole relationship wrong and was a bit manipulative but I don't doubt she truly loved Aoi. Mostly though, it's because I am stubborn and always root for the "first love." Also because I can never understand the whole falling in love with somebody new, while you already love someone, because they "listen" or "are there" for you. Seems like any sorta nice friend can fill that position, but not Chihiro haha, and somehow it overules the love that was formed through years of friendship

Just because one loves someone, doesn't mean they are the right person. If love was the only thing that mattered, we'd be having a lot less relationship problems in the world. Having someone "listen" and "are there" for you, to me, is one of the most important things in the relationship. It means they respect you. Sure any "nice friend" can fill that position, but in my opinion, that's not really any different from the childhood friendship. Just because you're a friend that is there for them doesn't necessarily mean they'll fall in love. Just because they're childhood friends doesn't necessarily mean they'll fall in love.

From what I saw, Chihiro never respected Aoi. Loved her? Yes, but I never saw her respect her as an equal. Like what kind of sane person would purposely drag around someone that loved them and loved them in return, just for fun? Just because it's cute?

Nao was also pretty manipulative, swooping in and taking advantage of Aoi's emotions, but she respected Aoi's feelings and was willing to sacrifice her feelings to let Aoi go after Chihiro. Chihiro on the other hand, hid Nao's feelings from Aoi once she found out the truth and thought of this as a way to get Aoi back in her favor. She's just constantly playing with her. In the end, Chihiro wasn't even upfront to Nao about Aoi's feelings and Nao had to go fight for her love herself.

When you compare them side by side, I'm sorry, but childhood friends or not, I would never want to date Chihiro. I'd take a new friend who "is there" for me anytime over a childhood friend who's been constantly playing with me.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Repeat after me guys.

I rather forget the show, because unlike the show the movie was actually good.

Thank you for another quality release of another quality Takemiya Jin work, I certainly enjoyed it.

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

rolls around fangirling Ah that was quality it Takemiya. <3

last edited at May 18, 2015 3:19PM

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

Just because one loves someone, doesn't mean they are the right person. If love was the only thing that mattered, we'd be having a lot less relationship problems in the world. Having someone "listen" and "are there" for you, to me, is one of the most important things in the relationship. It means they respect you. Sure any "nice friend" can fill that position, but in my opinion, that's not really any different from the childhood friendship. Just because you're a friend that is there for them doesn't necessarily mean they'll fall in love. Just because they're childhood friends doesn't necessarily mean they'll fall in love.

From what I saw, Chihiro never respected Aoi. Loved her? Yes, but I never saw her respect her as an equal. Like what kind of sane person would purposely drag around someone that loved them and loved them in return, just for fun? Just because it's cute?

Nao was also pretty manipulative, swooping in and taking advantage of Aoi's emotions, but she respected Aoi's feelings and was willing to sacrifice her feelings to let Aoi go after Chihiro. Chihiro on the other hand, hid Nao's feelings from Aoi once she found out the truth and thought of this as a way to get Aoi back in her favor. She's just constantly playing with her. In the end, Chihiro wasn't even upfront to Nao about Aoi's feelings and Nao had to go fight for her love herself.

When you compare them side by side, I'm sorry, but childhood friends or not, I would never want to date Chihiro. I'd take a new friend who "is there" for me anytime over a childhood friend who's been constantly playing with me.

Oh I definitely think Nao was the better one at loving Aoi. It's just I didn't hate Chihiro enough to abandon the Chihiro x Aoi ship. How my brain works is that the first love interest introduced in the timeline, not the progression of the story and in this case Chihiro, is what I immediately latch on to. The more insight that is shown into this character's thoughts makes it even harder to let go, and we definitely got some Chihiro point of view in this. So, as long as this person is not shown to be completely evil or wrong for the MC, Aoi, then I will continue to support them over the newely introduced love interest. On the topic of love, Chihiro definitely wasn't there for Aoi and played with her feelings, but being friends I'm sure she was there for all other sorts of pain so Nao being there for the single issue of Aoi's unrequited love for Chihiro was not enough for me to believe they should be together. I'm stubborn when it comes to this stuff, it always feels like Nao's character is stealing the main girl away because for some reason I like to put myself in the point of view of Chihiro's character, the "first" love interest.

joined Oct 12, 2013

Oh I definitely think Nao was the better one at loving Aoi. It's just I didn't hate Chihiro enough to abandon the Chihiro x Aoi ship.

Does not compute. If you like the character clearly you'd want for them to be with the person who cares about them the most, wouldn't you? Chihiro's just selfish, playing with everyone's feelings for her own amusement and then throwing a tantrum when it doesn't work out in her favour.

What exactly was up with Shino at the end though. I think I'm going to have to read it all again.

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Yay! I wanted Nao to be happy and we definitely got it xD Thank you for the release guys.

Repeat after me guys.

But Euphonium is super freaking gay for real though!

last edited at May 18, 2015 3:47PM

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Yay! I wanted Nao to be happy and we definitely got it xD Thank you for the release guys.

Repeat after me guys.

Is it..? Like overly yuri, or just subtexty?

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

Repeat after me guys.

Is it..? Like overly yuri, or just subtexty?

is a romance but theres a girl who loves the main girl but its not a yuri

To reply you must either login or sign up.