A8eb27cb4a70a5-a-nw-p
joined Feb 17, 2020

Very cute, but please don't turn into Hino-san no Baka

Thumb-128070
joined May 3, 2022

her inner gay is showing.

Fb_img_1519730104292
joined Sep 16, 2017

Our chad Tsukushi wants to touch Hinako so bad...

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

They're too cute.

joined May 3, 2014

The popsicle was a metaphor for cock, no cocks on my lesbian manga

Yeah, I had thought that joke was a bit misplaced too, glad they changed it to be honest

Sometimes, a cigar is just a cigar and a popsicle just a popsicle.

Tsukushi was just embarrassed because, gasp, shock, "Indirect kiss with Hinoka!" In this kind of pure and wholesome manga, that's enough to make a girl fluster and flutter.

You're not wrong, and it very well could have been completely unintentional, but it still brought that to my mind, and I found it a bit awkward/uncomfortable to read in a yuri story. And seeing as I wasn't the only one who had taken it as such, I think it's quite likely they changed it precisely because it brought that image to mind, even supposing it wasn't intentional on the author's part.

Also, I never meant that Tsukushi had thought anything of the sort regarding the popsicle, only that it was a (distasteful) joke directed to the reader.

I have to agree that Hinoka literally shoving the popsicle into her mouth was funnier than only bringing the ice cream cone to her face though.

Imagine if she still did it with the ice cream, would be even funnier and messier. Man I just really wish they at least adapted her flustered face because that was cute. Maybe even the indirect kiss by making actually taste the ice cream, but from the shape of the ice cream I guess that would be a bit hard to do.

Wow all of this bc someone automatically correlated a popsicle and a Dong... What a dirty mind...

no actualy I saw this part in quite a few dumb ero straight manga! it’s like an troup of straight manga to make it looks like the girl is giving an BJ because the popsicle is also white in color and you know how icecreem melts……so glad the joke ain’t in cuz it truly is an D joke given I ALWAYS see that joke as an methaphore of BJ :/ (also the one holding the popsicle ends up being an man most of the time)

joined Mar 21, 2017

Yeah, I had thought that joke was a bit misplaced too, glad they changed it to be honest

Tsukushi was just embarrassed because, gasp, shock, "Indirect kiss with Hinoka!" In this kind of pure and wholesome manga, that's enough to make a girl fluster and flutter.

You're not wrong, and it very well could have been completely unintentional, but it still brought that to my mind, and I found it a bit awkward/uncomfortable to read in a yuri story. And seeing as I wasn't the only one who had taken it as such, I think it's quite likely they changed it precisely because it brought that image to mind, even supposing it wasn't intentional on the author's part.

Also, I never meant that Tsukushi had thought anything of the sort regarding the popsicle, only that it was a (distasteful) joke directed to the reader.

I have to agree that Hinoka literally shoving the popsicle into her mouth was funnier than only bringing the ice cream cone to her face though.

Imagine if she still did it with the ice cream, would be even funnier and messier. Man I just really wish they at least adapted her flustered face because that was cute. Maybe even the indirect kiss by making actually taste the ice cream, but from the shape of the ice cream I guess that would be a bit hard to do.

Wow all of this bc someone automatically correlated a popsicle and a Dong... What a dirty mind...

no actualy I saw this part in quite a few dumb ero straight manga! it’s like an troup of straight manga to make it looks like the girl is giving an BJ because the popsicle is also white in color and you know how icecreem melts……so glad the joke ain’t in cuz it truly is an D joke given I ALWAYS see that joke as an methaphore of BJ :/ (also the one holding the popsicle ends up being an man most of the time)

Dr Freud would like to have a word with you.

Jpeg_20190202_220408
joined Mar 21, 2019

Theyre already dating but she dont know about this
Going to be fun tho

Yuri Yuriyuri
Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

I still really love the idea that Hinoka already thinks they're dating.
They so cute ugh. All these tags give me life.

10374935_1517148091919036_8454058064875083431_n
joined Apr 7, 2021

Geez, I wonder why she made that face, Tsukushi

__fujiwara_no_mokou_and_houraisan_kaguya_touhou_drawn_by_ootsuki_wataru__abfa356e1066a80ad94144d78ad40e5f%20-%20copia
joined Sep 22, 2019

There's like, zero chances that Hinoka didn't misunderstand Tsukishi's request as a weird confession by this point. Not that it wasn't clear in the pre-serialized version, but I'm glad they didn't change in this one.

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

Woah woah woah slow down you flash girl

joined May 3, 2014

I just hate that joke a lot, like I was reading an story that had an interesting plot but the author had to add echi in it because reasons!(because echi sellls) so I saw that dumb joke quite a few time enough to really dislike it! I mean I was in it for the martial arts and such! I got nothing against some echi moments and such but then this joke is like………..

Screenshot%202022-05-05%20at%2020.52.05%20copy
joined Sep 23, 2021

i just wanted to touch my good friend's boobs and thighs platonically, much as a pal or bro might!

whitenight2013
Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

Idiot couple indeed

joined May 3, 2019

JUST TOUCH THEM ALREADY. COME ON. DONT BAIT US IN THE WEBCOMIC AND THE SERIALIZATION

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

To quote Ren Hoag
YOU IDEIT!

joined May 9, 2017

I don't know... I'd like them not to move forward too quicky. They are so cute being flustered like that, I could wait some more.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

innocent.png

Time%20to%20go%20home%20and%20shlick
joined Jan 18, 2016

Ah yes, just some normal physical intimacy as friends and this is a completely normal reaction to being denied said physical intimacy with friends.

At least she asked first but Hinoka's face of disappointment after Tsukushi didn't follow through says everything.

joined Aug 29, 2019

I just hate that joke a lot, like I was reading an story that had an interesting plot but the author had to add echi in it because reasons!(because echi sellls) so I saw that dumb joke quite a few time enough to really dislike it! I mean I was in it for the martial arts and such! I got nothing against some echi moments and such but then this joke is like………..

I mean the popsicle as a metaphor really is an established trope. Used to probably maximum effect in Monster Musume, and IIRC also in some other, more explicit and questionable works that I should probably not mention by name ;)
That doesn't mean it has to be a reference to male genitalia, and in this case I would say there was some ambiguity to it. Especially for the characters it is unclear, while I think as a visual joke for the audience it may have been intended indeed.

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

I have no words with these gaybies! Their thoughts are just asymptomatic, it's crazy.

joined Mar 23, 2022

physical intimacy intensifies while still being friends, I like how girls are having a ticket pass in this.yup just gals being pals.

To reply you must either login or sign up.