Eraser-for-really-big-mistakes
joined Jul 21, 2013

"Seriously dont do the dirty in the public bath"

Oh Mira sensei how i love you

Yandere%20=%20423182%20-%20copy
joined Nov 29, 2013

The last panel is unexpected not unepected

joined Mar 25, 2013

Woo, finally a new chapter. Don't really like the Orgy one so I'm glad this got updated xD

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Three years for an update, what the hell, lol. I didn't even know there was a second chapter for this. I thought it was a one-shot. Looks like there's more coming though judging by the status on the main page? Anyone know how many chapters there are?

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Unerected.

Yandere%20=%20423182%20-%20copy
joined Nov 29, 2013

Unerected.

Excuse me, is that English or Engrish? I can find Unerected, and when I separate the prefix un I got erect. But that doesn't make sense, since erect isn't using for people.

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

what good friends they have xD

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Well, I didn't epect that!

joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol

joined Oct 6, 2014

I don't get the whole rape being attractive thing. A woman struggling and saying no is pretty gross/scary.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Oh, this became a series?
Anyone knows how many chapters?

I don't get the whole rape being attractive thing. A woman struggling and saying no is pretty gross/scary.

Thought the deal was embarrasment. "Nooo!" "Don't Look" "It's dirty!" blushy-blushy

joined Oct 6, 2014

Welp, when someone says "no" and you continue, ignoring their protests, that is rape. No means no, and all that.

joined Apr 12, 2014

Lol

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

Welp, when someone says "no" and you continue, ignoring their protests, that is rape. No means no, and all that.

stop bringing your morals into our mangos Kyun~

1111111111111111111111aaaaaaaaaaa
joined Apr 4, 2014

She's clearly okay with it, noted by how she didn't just leave her in the water. Objecting to being put in embarrassing situations but in reality being okay with it is pretty standard fair.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

The thing is "no" doesn't always mean no. That's why laws regarding consent can be so weird. You see it all the time in mangas here as well. The vast majority of the time it's clearly not meant as a "no, stop this now" but as a "no, this is so embarrassing and I just don't want to admit I'm enjoying myself". In this particular manga it's more iffy than most but she's clearly not as against it as it might look at a casual glance. In manga in particular it's usually used to signify that someone is just being shy or self conscious.

S-l225
joined Feb 14, 2014

Rui called her Karen.

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

Unerected.

Excuse me, is that English or Engrish? I can find Unerected, and when I separate the prefix un I got erect. But that doesn't make sense, since erect isn't using for people.

lol um. yes, erect is indeed used for people. males, and their specific anatomy to be exact ;) think the poster was saying, was that it was not a turn on? /shrug lol.

edit: and um, just out of curiosity, how many of you that are girls, actually do that whole fondle each other in public baths (for those of you who have public baths) thing? idk i find that scenario highly unrealistic but maybe that's just me lol.

last edited at Jan 28, 2015 1:47PM

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Anyone know how many chapters there are?

Scanlator says theres 3 chapters.

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

and um, just out of curiosity, how many of you that are girls, actually do that whole fondle each other in public baths (for those of you who have public baths) thing? idk i find that scenario highly unrealistic but maybe that's just me lol.

I'm not Japanese so we don't take bath together so I have never experience that scenario. The only time I remember taking a bath with another girl was in elementary school during our school trip

1-1%20-%20copy
joined Feb 3, 2013

Rui called her Karen.

hopefully it's just a typo. no triangle pls

last edited at Jan 28, 2015 2:45PM

joined Jan 1, 2015

Oh man I fell for Kanon! What do I do!?

joined Jul 8, 2013

Wait a second. Has this been translated already a while back? I'm pretty sure I've already read it though...maybe I read the raw and just forgot then...

Sj2
joined Nov 23, 2014

Her mouth says no, but her body is saying yes to everything. If she was really against it, she'd have put up a fight. A kick in the balls, or in this case, boobs, would do it.

Actions speak louder than words

Po
joined Oct 29, 2014

"Seriously dont do the dirty in the public bath"

Oh Mira sensei how i love you

lmao

To reply you must either login or sign up.