Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

A carrot...
I should've just went to bed.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

A carrot...

That reminds me. I think I read that using carrots like that can be dangerous. pieces can splinter off and puncture the inside and become a potentially deadly problem. That is why, if you are going to use them like that, you wrap them in a condom.

joined Feb 23, 2016

A carrot...

It be like that sometimes..

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

Hope more comes love these dorks

joined Sep 6, 2018

Ok, so what’s the difference between the uploading then versus the uploading now?

I’m cool with uploading undiscovered stuff from the artist, but reloading old stuff onto the site is like recycling because there’s not enough new stuff out there?

Z7geahm
joined Sep 7, 2016

A carrot...

Me right now

joined Jun 21, 2017

Ok, so what’s the difference between the uploading then versus the uploading now?

I’m cool with uploading undiscovered stuff from the artist, but reloading old stuff onto the site is like recycling because there’s not enough new stuff out there?

This isn't a reupload, it is the third (and final) installment in a series. There was a scanlation floating around with the first 20 pages done, but that never got uploaded here.

joined Sep 6, 2018

This isn't a reupload, it is the third (and final) installment in a series. There was a scanlation floating around with the first 20 pages done, but that never got uploaded here.

Thank you for the explanation. So this series is now “Status: Completed”.

joined Dec 7, 2021

oh no toys

Sorry but all lesbian's use toys sooo cope

To reply you must either login or sign up.