Forum › LOVE/DEATH discussion

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Romantic (violent) development!
This is the greatest romance story ever.

Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

It feels like if I did anything strange then I might break you

Says after falling from a fucking window into a lake.

...that's totally amazing btw

Img_20130506_204324
joined May 6, 2013

This would make such a great anime.

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Oh god that credit page xD My stomach hurts

Thumb
joined Dec 23, 2014

Haha, this is hilarious! so awesome! xD

Homumug
joined Jan 13, 2015

This is amazing.

joined Oct 6, 2014

I feel like this is brilliant satire; taking typical romantic tropes and putting them in the context of violence to show a bit of their absurdity. Throwing your girlfriend out of a second story building, then complaining you're afraid of hurting her with the smex? Brill. Yes, please. Thank you.

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

LOL... this series gets more absurd with every chapter. Fan-fucking-tastic. xD

9000/10

joined Jan 30, 2013

I don't mind being broken.

So romantic sniffs

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Akkii is 1% passive, 99% aggressive XD

Man everything about this is awesome. The expressions are awesome how they go from violent/angry to shy and blushing. This would make a great anime. And they need to kiss!

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

This freaking credits, OmG, lol!

joined Feb 4, 2014

That credit page just summed up the whole chapter, I love it. I'm probably thinking too far ahead but I can't help but wonder how the characters will handle things like: sex, marriage, or maybe even children. I really can't wait to see where this all goes.

joined Feb 19, 2011

That credit page just summed up the whole chapter, I love it. I'm probably thinking too far ahead but I can't help but wonder how the characters will handle things like: sex, marriage, or maybe even children. I really can't wait to see where this all goes.

OMG I would love to see them raising kids hahaha

joined Oct 13, 2014

This series is the best

joined Dec 7, 2013

I wonder how many people would decline showing up to their wedding ceremony due to fear of accidental death.

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Aaah, my sides, the credits, they hurt more than any fall!

Img_0647
joined Nov 25, 2014

Kekeke I enjoy reading this manga. They go from 0-100 real quick

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I wonder how many people would decline showing up to their wedding ceremony due to fear of accidental death.

It'd have to be an outdoor wedding. No venue carries that much insurance.

Sj2
joined Nov 23, 2014

Domestic violence would not apply to these two.

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

I'm the type to use pick up lines as a joke to lighten the mood when asking someone out, so I'll definitely use the credit page soon.

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

I would love to see that. All of that!

Great chapter by the way!! Pity that the kiss was interrupted.

Luci%20skyline%20(icon%20200)
joined Feb 28, 2013

I feel like this is brilliant satire; taking typical romantic tropes and putting them in the context of violence to show a bit of their absurdity. Throwing your girlfriend out of a second story building, then complaining you're afraid of hurting her with the smex? Brill. Yes, please. Thank you.

So much this. ^^

It drips with the best kind of satire, and what makes it so damn fun is how endearing the two mains are.

joined Jan 1, 2015

Girls like me need a girlfriend like that

Yuuna
joined Jan 4, 2015

I'm pissed off that the chapters are so short!!! Waaaaah!! But it's super cute and romantic and violent. Just the way i like it!

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

i was worried this would just become gimmicky and get old fast.......it hasn't.

To reply you must either login or sign up.