Forum › She Gets Girls Every Day. discussion

Images%20(1)
joined Jun 11, 2020

Been a while since I've read 4-koma, since most of em don't have much development of characters or the story

Selfie
joined Aug 25, 2018

I’m not a fan of those stories that have a main couple yet somehow follow multiple side characters stories as well, except maybe canno’s ano-kiss. The main couple’s story is cute and nice to read, the rest, meh. If you just read the main couple’s chapters, which i think are no more than 10, then it is a nice short cute yuri worth reading.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Glorious read,but whenever I see their low resolution semi-chibi states,I get the feeling I've seen that exact look somewhere else,animated even.

Just what does it remind me of?...

joined Feb 1, 2021

Glorious read,but whenever I see their low resolution semi-chibi states,I get the feeling I've seen that exact look somewhere else,animated even.

Just what does it remind me of?...

The costume design reminds me a lot of Anne-Happy.

Compressjpg20220512_150101
joined Jan 22, 2022

That was a great read, whew I love it every one is getting their happy endings :>

Compressjpg20220512_150101
joined Jan 22, 2022

I should've read this before going in. My eyes hurts from all that

I understand the feeling, I go to pixiv too and my eyes always get stung by what I see. (Ugh Katarina Maria getting nailed by men as well as my ships in general. My eyes TAT)

last edited at Mar 27, 2022 1:01PM

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

None of the other girls stood a chance, because they did not have a bolero jacket. My girl Kyouko? That sure looks like a bolero jacket to me!

Best charm point, best girl.

Ayuwaka
joined May 27, 2018

Kyouko X Kasumi End yeah, I can die three times now. Glad it's not really harem as the title says.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Ah, finally got around to downloading and reading the rest. Beautiful work. ^_^

joined Jan 28, 2022

Iku deserved better

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Iku deserved better

I knew it wasn't going to happen, but I was hoping for a poly end with her.

To reply you must either login or sign up.