Forum › Kitanai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii discussion

joined Jun 11, 2016

Well fuck didn't expect that.

Granted there's no real happy ending if they get back either, unless both of them move to another town.

I'm disappointed we didn't see how people will react back home.

yeh I hope there's some extra showing how people reacted.

Honestly this story is quite scary as it shows how just one thing can spiral out of control and end up ruining one's life.

joined Oct 17, 2016

Felt rushed but realistic as they were both mentally at the end of their ropes but I expected the other girl to have more of a role... Overall one of the better YuriHime manga to come out in recent years!

joined Dec 17, 2021

I knew it was coming and I still cried like a baby.

My thoughts are a tangled mess but basically, these two were made to destroy each other. Every step and choice led to them becoming unable to live together or without each other. It's tragic but I loved seeing it happen.

Now they can be together in the warm beach of heaven, or hell, for all eternity.

I just hope there won't be some BS conclusion saying that Airi somehow survived because she just fainted from the choking and her pulse was too weak for her to die of Hypothermia or something.

Arqxpgpd_700w_0
joined Apr 2, 2018

So the manga ended like this, right... Man, I'm crying and completely sad. From the beginning of the story until now, we accompany the two in this toxic relationship, between various strange and macabre situations, but deep down they understood each other well and finally got something they wanted: they took their own lives to stay together for eternity. It's not quite the "happy ending" we were hoping for, but much more than we could have imagined. :'(

I confess that the author did a good execution in the story, even if the theme of the plot is a little sensitive for some individuals. He is to be congratulated. It's definitely a yuri manga that lives up to the "Yuri Hime Dramatization" label.

joined May 24, 2014

Oh boy!

I love happy endings!

5f0ca5d083bd9556371dde3c4aa8baf2
joined Dec 24, 2020

I'm not crying. you are

joined Mar 22, 2021

at least they're happy now

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

jesus christ this is not even real. why am i crying so much?. I don´t remember the last time a piece of media made me feel this bad. i saw it comming a mile ago and still hit me like a truck.
Usually stories that involve yanderes or characters with some form of twisted love are way too over the top and go from 0 to 100 way too quick so is hard to take them seriously, but hina and ai´s slow and steady metal breakdown was so well paced and portrayed that was really painfull and hard to read

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

banda salganse del dynasty, quiero estar solo

Imageedit_2_8608112332
joined May 12, 2021

I absolutely love tragic endings like this. Even the fact that we don't see the reactions of their friends and family just further enhances the sense of loss and finality.
If we get any kind of bonus chapter it would need to have a focus on their two unhinged friends and their burgeoning toxic relationship, but I think this ending is perfect on its own.

Subahibi%20kimika%20avvie%20small
joined Feb 25, 2022

I liked the ending, and I wasn't expecting a happy ending, but I was kind of hoping the story would delve into the consequences of their actions to drive the spiral further down. In that sense, I kind of think this ending was a bit of a cop-out, but maybe that's just me. I did like the manga a lot though.

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Sheesh what a ride, felt like falling down a long flight of stairs. It's going to stay with me for a while.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Wow, that was not expected. I knew it wouldn't end well, but, just, wow.

Imageedit_11_5472942776
joined Apr 30, 2018

shit i didn’t wanna think about it but when their autopsy is revealed it’s gonna look like hina choked ai to death and she tried hiding her body amidst the snow storm and failed

Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

Man, I'm disappointed, I really wanted to see them get more progressively fucked up and hitting the edge instead of going all the way. I was expecting this kind of ending but I was so hopeful it wouldn't go that way especially with how much setup was going into the other characters. Some others have said it but yeah it felt kind of like a rushed ending... it was definitely coming sooner than later, I was just hoping for that later.

Fuck, it's so sad too to see them both just completely shut down and give in to their most base feelings that are rooted in the backs of their heads... The self-obsession, the hate-love relationship, just.. fuck.

I wish I could feel sad, but I just feel disappointed and sorta lost. Like damn, this could've gone somewhere and instead it just goes "blap, they murder-suicide like you thought." Uuugh, I wanna be thrown for a loop!!

joined Oct 14, 2016

It feels like it got axed we will never see the megane girl get her karma, as for ending i think its kinda expected that its tragic but demn seeing Hina kill Ai is painful.

joined Sep 6, 2018

Sing it kids, "frosty the snowman ⛄"

LOL! Gotta have something to lighten the mood.

I’m glad I didn’t follow this one. “Gunjo” was enough for me, and I think this one is bleaker than “Gunjo”.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Makes you wonder how things would have turned out if they weren't both complete psychos

Imageedit_11_5472942776
joined Apr 30, 2018

they are literally this song titled two birds by Regina Spektor

Screenshot_1644496801
joined May 20, 2018

It's expected, but the "Don't leave me" part made me feel really sorry for Hina. In the end, Airi's still just a narcissist, and never love Hina. She even didn't want them to suicide together at the beach, but murder-suicide after that. She's selfish till the end. It's good, it didn't have a climax to make me suffer strongly like feeling sad, angry, but it had own ways to make me feel empty and lost. I enjoyed it, althought something didn't satisfy enough. Also, hope the Ichika girl get the glass girl some karma.

joined Oct 14, 2016

It's expected, but the "Don't leave me" part made me feel really sorry for Hina. In the end, Airi's still just a narcissist, and never love Hina. She even didn't want them to suicide together at the beach, but murder-suicide after that. She's selfish till the end. It's good, it didn't have a climax to make me suffer strongly like feeling sad, angry, but it had own ways to make me feel empty and lost. I enjoyed it, althought something didn't satisfy enough. Also, hope the Ichika girl get the glass girl some karma.

Also waiting for that megane girl karma, that's why i said the ending feels like it got axed because chapter before the ending looks like it about to happen but then boom ending.

joined Oct 14, 2016

Also waiting for that megane girl karma, that's why i said the ending feels like it got axed because chapter before the ending looks like it about to happen but then boom ending.

She kind of does the girl she likes does not love her back....

That's not enough tho and there's no confession things between them so I don't think you can call it a karma, what im talking about is her friend already said before she hated whoever the person spread the photo and she despise them, so we are waiting once her friend to know that it was the megane girl

indexoutofbounds
48462207_p0_master1200%20michairu%20yuuki%20yuuna%20togo%20kiss%20cropped%20avatar%20small
joined Nov 16, 2017

The ending was fucking painful, I still can't in my mind see it as reciprocated love which just makes it even worse lol, even with the two being "together forever". Yes Airi "loved" Hina, but what is that compared to the love Hina felt for Airi and the things she put herself through for the sake of being with her, when Airi couldn't even accept the fact they had been caught and even thought to blame it all on Hina at one point? Hina's own twisted view on love after the trauma just made matters even worse. Almost like there really was no hope and the whole thing was destined to crash eventually lol.

One thing is I always wondered what the whole beach picture was about since we never actually saw it play out in the manga, just thought it was maybe some kind of symbolism or maybe just a wholesome pic they took once, but I never thought it would mean this. I guess that means that the author had this maybe planned out all along? Would love to see a chapter of the two going more in depth about things.

Sunny beach is a reference to how hypothermia ironically makes you feel warmth.

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

Wow hate how badly that ending hurt me. Gosh even knowing their situation was hopeless it just was painful to see it end in Hina literally shouldering everything to the very end.

Maybe I shouldn't have read the ending while stressed out tired and depressed lmao

last edited at Feb 26, 2022 5:07AM

joined Sep 11, 2019

I didn't really bother with this manga and literally just started from where shit hit the fan after not really vibing with the first 2 chapters. Likely will get called out for my decision but god damn this whole running away arc made me feel like I didn't miss too much except for Ai's after school shit getting called out, and this ending really just makes me think things might've been better were these two not so fucked up.

To reply you must either login or sign up.