Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Screen%20shot%202015-09-08%20at%209.16.20%20am
joined Jun 26, 2013

The sincerity of the feelings the author portrays is probably what keeps me coming back.

... Kind of a more pure love. Not so much forced or rushed like other people have mentioned.

I'd rather read about people who think through things, than read about ones who deal with their feelings in short impulsive gusts of wind.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

That was way more cliche than I expected.

It's true that so far that pretty much everything has been pretty cliche (like seriously they have hit every romantic cliche in the book), but man I still love this so much. Cliches don't necessarily have to be a bad thing and it depends on how they are presented. I think Fluttering Feelings does a really good job with the characterizations and the pacing so it is still really fun to read.

Rsz_11rsz_029_001_08
joined Jul 8, 2013

Between the artstyle and the sometimes incomprensible (for me) way koreans refer to each other, I find pretty easy to get lost with this story.

Is pretty cute but it really goes very slow.

I think the same thing! I'm not familiar at all with Korean comics like I am with manga, so it's been pretty difficult to grasp what's been happening no matter how much I re-read. I think it's the way the text bubbles are laid out...

But so far, I like what I've read. I just hope it gets a little more clear as the series progresses.

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Lmao what a rude ass ex boyfriend oppa.

I just read all 18 chapters in one sitting and man does this story get awesome! I love how it isn't rushed and it allows me to get to know and love the characters so much.

last edited at Jan 16, 2015 5:38AM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Between the artstyle and the sometimes incomprensible (for me) way koreans refer to each other, I find pretty easy to get lost with this story.

Is pretty cute but it really goes very slow.

I think the same thing! I'm not familiar at all with Korean comics like I am with manga, so it's been pretty difficult to grasp what's been happening no matter how much I re-read. I think it's the way the text bubbles are laid out...

But so far, I like what I've read. I just hope it gets a little more clear as the series progresses.

You know Korean webcomics are reads top to down then left to right ? I don't think it's the problem because it's easy to understand but I don't see another reason why it would be difficult to grasp...

Or maybe I'm just used to webtoon

last edited at Jan 16, 2015 2:38PM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I've also read plenty of other webtoons and I can say that the panel layout and the way speech bubbles are placed are sometimes confusing.

The art also suffers of "same face" making difficult to identify at first glance which character is which.

The terms are hard for me because they sound very similar to Korean names so, I get confused when the same term is used for other character.

Icon
joined Jun 1, 2013

I've also read plenty of other webtoons and I can say that the panel layout and the way speech bubbles are placed are sometimes confusing.

The art also suffers of "same face" making difficult to identify at first glance which character is which.

The terms are hard for me because they sound very similar to Korean names so, I get confused when the same term is used for other character.

I agree with you regarding the art suffering from same face syndrome but I think at best the two main characters are easy to identify .

Regarding speech bubbles, as a general rule in korean manhwa / webtoons you start from left to right like it is in the west, and you begin with the highest balloon and work your way down, if the characters are talking back and forth you follow the same rule but alternate between the two characters.

Here are a few respectful honorifics to get you started:

Noona -> "Older sister" usually used by males to refer to older females, not necessarily related to them (it's similar to the japanese Onee-chan)

Unni -> "Older sister" used by females to refer to older females, again blood relation not neccessary

Hyung -> "Older brother" used by males to refer to older males, follows the same rule as 'noona' (similar to the japanese "Onii-chan)

Oppa -> "Older brother" used by females to refer to older males, no blood relation required

Sunbae -> "Senior" used by both male and females to refer to people of higher position at work or school, (it's similar to the japanese "Sempai")

-nim -> I believe is sometimes added to Sunbae, it is a respectful honorific

joined Jan 8, 2014

flutter flutter
ok this is getting good ^_^ <3

joined Dec 23, 2014

Love it can't wait for the next chapter

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Here are a few respectful honorifics to get you started:

Thanks, I was wondering about that

First_trip
joined Jan 17, 2015

Well, I registered an account just for this manhwa...

I love the pace, the setting, especially the characters!
Seol A is super femine that when she gazed at No Rae and kinda fired the gay beam, I got chills =)) like she is kinda aggressive (maybe passionate would be a better word?) although she looks quiet and all, GAP!!
For people saying Seol A and No Rae are like Taeny OR Yulsic, I my thought when I first read this was that:
No Rae looks and behaves so much like Taeyeon used to. The kid-like aura emits from her, I lol every time she eats something =))
Seol A looks like Yoona (or Yuri because the two of them used to look sooo alike, but i this case Yoona is fairer so =)) ) but her personality is different lol
They are not, in a slightest bit, like Taeny or Yulsic.

Anyone don't know who I was talking about can ignore this lol

anyways, gotta thank the people who translate, edit, etc. this series! you guys are the best!

waiting at a corner for the next update

joined Dec 22, 2014

Could someone please upload the translated chapters from Google Drive onto here? The image viewer on Google makes reading this awesome comic really difficult and annoying, so if someone could please upload those chapters onto the infinitely better (actual) reader here on Dynasty I would really, really super appreciate it!!!

last edited at Jan 17, 2015 3:10PM

Untitleds
joined Dec 6, 2014

Seol A is super femine that when she gazed at No Rae and kinda fired the gay beam, I got chills =)) like she is kinda aggressive (maybe passionate would be a better word?) although she looks quiet and all, GAP!!
For people saying Seol A and No Rae are like Taeny OR Yulsic, I my thought when I first read this was that:
No Rae looks and behaves so much like Taeyeon used to. The kid-like aura emits from her, I lol every time she eats something =))
Seol A looks like Yoona (or Yuri because the two of them used to look sooo alike, but i this case Yoona is fairer so =)) ) but her personality is different lol

anyways, gotta thank the people who translate, edit, etc. this series! you guys are the best!

Ohmygosh I thought I was the only one who saw SeolA as basically the cartoon version of Yoona for a bit...like seriously haha but I agree.I got reminded of Taeyeon/Yoona in some cases but ultimately since YoonTae isn't really a thing I brushed it off , but a side couple that resembles YulSic wouldn't be bad lol

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Could someone please upload the translated chapters from Google Drive onto here? The image viewer on Google makes reading this awesome comic really difficult and annoying, so if someone could please upload those chapters onto the infinitely better (actual) reader here on Dynasty I would really, really super appreciate it!!!

They'll all be uploaded on here eventually. I think the chapters on drive are still in QC. When the scanlators feel like they're ready to be officially uploaded, they will be.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Ohmygosh I thought I was the only one who saw SeolA as basically the cartoon version of Yoona for a bit...like seriously haha but I agree.I got reminded of Taeyeon/Yoona in some cases but ultimately since YoonTae isn't really a thing I brushed it off , but a side couple that resembles YulSic wouldn't be bad lol

Omg, these Sones haha. Can't say I wouldn't want that either...

joined Jan 1, 2015

This is really good. I hate that ex though he is a @#!?%&

joined Dec 5, 2014

I love this manhwa <3

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Yes! I live for this nice kind of fluff!

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

The plot is finally getting somewhere, and it's looking yuri promising.

16400_yura-part-1
joined Jan 17, 2015

I... don't think -a is part of her name. >.> -a is a particle used to denote the subject of a sentence (I think). It could be of course, I just never encountered a name like that before.

Anyway! Cute story with a nice art style... and from Korea too. Drama will probably loaded down with misunderstandings lol.

But it does exist! In Korea, names are like that. Generally, they have "ah" after the first name, but sometimes it's abreviated as "a" or simply used like its original form, if that makes sense.. xD

joined Dec 28, 2014

Hmm to bad ch 10(I think)-21 isnt release yet XD I read ch 22 theres still no romance between them.

last edited at Jan 17, 2015 10:37PM

Rsz_17544039_p0
joined Jul 19, 2014

XD I read ch 22 theres still no romance between them.

What??! Chp 22 and still NO romance??
Damn, things are moving slower than I thought it would!
Can you tell me if there's any signs of het that we should be concerned about?
It's my main problem with this series. For a yuri manga, the author sure introduces a lot of male characters.

last edited at Jan 18, 2015 2:29AM

joined Jul 8, 2013

Oh God. They introduced TWO GUYS with names AND faces. I'm officially terrified that this is going to have a het ending. I ought to abandon ship now. The fact that I've never even read a korean series with a lesbian in it doesn't help my fears and concerns AT ALL.

The author wouldn't intentionally market their manhwa as being yuri, and then totally troll us with a het ending. The het threat is there for the drama, trust me lol (I've read up to chapter 18). And there's a first for everything right? This could be the first of many Korean yuri manhwa.

People should stop getting their panties in a twist simply because there are actually guy characters (i.e. gasp how dare they put filthy MEN in a yuri manhwa >:OOOOO & where are my lesbian action scenes?!?!111) and just enjoy the story :)

....I used to think like that too...But then I actually started reading more yuri manga (some of which being released LITERALLY straight out of yuri magazines) and realized A LOT OF THEM HAVE HET ENDINGS! Or just really, really bad endings, in general. And I'm the kind of person who's entire opinion of a series can be changed by the ending alone, which is why I love spoilers. If a series has a shit ending, I'm abandoning ship IMMEDIATELY. Why would I willingly walk straight into disappointment? Still can't forgive Gurren Lagann for pulling that shit out of nowhere. Or Dexter...Or How I Met Your Mother....years...YEARS...WASTED.

last edited at Jan 17, 2015 11:00PM

joined Jul 8, 2013

Oh God. They introduced TWO GUYS with names AND faces. I'm officially terrified that this is going to have a het ending. I ought to abandon ship now. The fact that I've never even read a korean series with a lesbian in it doesn't help my fears and concerns AT ALL.

Stay aboard!
I'm optimistic that this will have a yuri end. If not, it will have sweet yuri moments throughout the story at least.
Why worry about the unknown ending if it can make you a little bit happy now?

Because if aforementioned unknown ending winds up being terrible and being something I absolutely would hate, then I'm getting out of it now. I'm the kind of person who's opinion of a series can be affected by the ending of it. The series could be the greatest fucking thing I have ever seen in my entire life, but if the ending is absolute garbage then that series was a waste of my time, a shit series, and I will NEVER recommend it to anybody else ever, ever, ever, ever. In fact, I will often go out of my way to make sure that a person who's thinking about watching it WON'T. And that doesn't just go for yuri, but for any series in general.

last edited at Jan 17, 2015 11:00PM

joined Jul 8, 2013

XD I read ch 22 theres still no romance between them.

What??! Chp 22 and still NO romance??
Damn, things are slower than I thought it would!
Can you tell me if there's any signs of het that we should be concerned about?
It's my main problem with this series. For a yuri manga, the author sure introduces a lot of male characters.

Well, to be fair, that's actually kind of arguable. There's no direct face to face romance, but there's been more than a couple one sided type bits, like one of them watching the other sleep or another saying something to a friend, in the form of praise, about the other that just seemed like a bit much or how frequently the two are thinking about each other. I'm not sure if the spoiler bar things were necessary since I was purposely INCREDIBLY vague but I did it anyway lol.
But nonetheless I'm still incredibly concerned. If we don't see something solidly confirming the romance, this series might just be too big a risk for me until it ends and I can find out what happens.

To reply you must either login or sign up.