joined Apr 27, 2013

Tekeli-li Land, because all little kids love shoggoths

joined Apr 9, 2014

awww a little killer

300129l_-_kopie
joined Jul 27, 2013
Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

Wait, what happened to the thief-subplot? Did it finish already in the same chapter? I thought that was a 2-parter.

Also, Hinako is creepy all the time, she is completly unphased by any killing happening around her

last edited at Sep 26, 2014 1:09PM

300129l_-_kopie
joined Jul 27, 2013

Wait, what happened to the thief-subplot? Did it finish already in the same chapter? I thought that was a 2-parter.

O course I don't know what they intend to make out of that specific plot point but this chapter is a direct continuation of the last. Remember Kuro mentioning in the last chapter that she wants to kidnap a girl?
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/murcielago_ch11#28

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

Looking back at the chapter, the puzzle is easily solved (except for why dunnit, if one doesn't accept because money) I guess. I just can't swallow why you would write an entire chapter to introduce a character like her like that

Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

The horror part is when Kuroko tilt her head, right? that extreme tilt..

Michiava1
joined Nov 4, 2014

Lol at Hinako wearing a diving mask to cut Onions.

I have a hunch that Kimihara(New Police Girl) isn’t what she seems to be. I thinks she’s working with a third party who’s also involving Reiko (Sniper Girl).

Notice at the beginning of chapter 13 when she’s all sneaky with her phone call and sending some order to an unknown person.
And the other thing that made me wonder is in chapter 10 pages 5-6. After Reiko shooted the last bullet that finally killed the old guy, she sent a email. The page then fades away and the next page we see is an image with Kimihara’s phone ringing.

So yea lots of thing to look for in Murciélago, I love that.

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

So.... has Yoshimura Sensei publicly said how long this series will run? Will the third be the last book?

last edited at Jan 11, 2015 12:43AM

My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

Good lord, I-cup, killer body, evil dominating presence, expert weapons handler, lover of all yuri...AND CAN COOK?! Marry me, Kuu-chan or at least pretend to do a day so we can has hot, steamy lesbian smex for our pretend honeymoon! Seriously, only in manga/anime can I find anyone as psychotic as Kuu-chan to be awesome. >.>

On a less awkward note: 3 vols long? Damn....there better be news of an anime because if they turned Akuma no Riddle into one they can sure as hell do it for this >.<

why can't any of the good mangas like this be an anime? there are a slew of craptastic ones every season but the manga I want to see into anime isn't -le sigh- I'll keep wishing.

Edit: Just read chapter 13 and OHMYGODWHATTHEACTUALFUCK?! ._.

last edited at Jan 11, 2015 1:14AM

TheYuriReviewer
Profile_picture_by_theyurireviewer-d5lqbnw_(4)
joined Mar 24, 2013

The beginning is ultra serious phoenix wright

last edited at Jan 11, 2015 1:14AM

joined Mar 30, 2012

i jumped into first half of ch13 but is there any yuri in this apart from the tag? -goes to read from ch1-

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

They made a commercial for Murcielago vol. 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijweP5MWhDQ

if you watch this. It has a bit of a spoiler at the end of the video for the upcoming chapter but if you're smart enough the latest chapter you can tell easily who will kill..

last edited at Jan 11, 2015 2:49AM

886f8d05.m
joined Mar 26, 2014

YAAAH!!

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Plot twist! ..and good to see more of this :)

joined Mar 30, 2012

late to comment: woah, the maid probably got her condition from that prison hospital didn't she? o.O that's dark.
Yeah that Kimihara girl is probably linked to the sniper girl... part of a bigger story arc? some other police faction? seems like Kimihara has people watching Kuroko if she knew kuroko was already meeting daddy asagi.

Wonder if the peeping girl will become fodder...

what's REAL amazing is just what happens to that killer, i wouldn't even spoil it for someone who dislikes the manga.

now you have me hyped.

last edited at Jan 11, 2015 5:07AM

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Damn, that's a nice twist, but kinda make me bummed as I was hoping the lil girl would become a regular part of the cast. >< Well, depending on how it goes from there, might still be a chance, who knows, but the odds of this seems lower now.

Still love that manga. And that bonus was awesome, haha ! XD

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

i jumped into first half of ch13 but is there any yuri in this apart from the tag? -goes to read from ch1-

The main female character (Kuroko) is gay and has a girlfriend (and mistresses too I believe).
;)

joined Mar 30, 2012

it was so good that I had to read ahead... but darn all those dark plot twists at the end :X I love them but :( makes me sad.

last edited at Jan 11, 2015 7:11AM

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

ah, I missed this, glad it got updated :3

(1)images
joined May 17, 2014

Damn that twist ! And that freaking cliffhanger ! Love it ! <3

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Need more Hinako sillyness xD

Ai,yo
joined Dec 24, 2014

I have a hunch that Kimihara(New Police Girl) isn’t what she seems to be. I thinks she’s working with a third party who’s also involving Reiko (Sniper Girl).

Notice at the beginning of chapter 13 when she’s all sneaky with her phone call and sending some order to an unknown person.
And the other thing that made me wonder is in chapter 10 pages 5-6. After Reiko shooted the last bullet that finally killed the old guy, she sent a email. The page then fades away and the next page we see is an image with Kimihara’s phone ringing.

finally someone! i had almost an exact same theory about murder-house arc, exept i thought the phone that rang on police department conference was hinako's. which made me confused a bit since the hirer is unlikely to appear on the "battlefield" and moreover, hinako was busy finding the boat and getting it to the mansion. so now all pieces fall pretty much together, thanks for an idea. it seems highly plausible that kimihara is the one who hired kuchiba then.
p.s. hope kuchiba appears again once (a sucker for rifles here), and that's not unlikely for our mc senced that they'll meet again. btw, kuu-chan's girl sensor is something.

and p. s. s. i knew from the start smth was off with the loli! since she watched the video tapes she knows how to perform the skin-collecting and stuff. more to that, the masks in her flat really creeped me off when kuu-chan paid a visit. i knew they'd play an essential role in the case

joined Aug 4, 2014

Damn, it took me awhile to finally read this series (I don't know exactly why) but once I started, I read it all.
It's a great blend of action and comedy, filled with over-the-top characters and a bit of gore. Oh, I almost forgot about yuri.
It also has likeable character. Kuroko is a badass and at the same time creepy psycho-lesbian, doing crazy shit and not giving a single fuck - I mean how cool is that?
Other characters are also quite sympathetic and storyline is very good so far - crazy, sometimes funny, sometimes gory. Great title.

Tuna%20copy
joined Nov 7, 2014

Ahh frick, the cliffhanger. x.x Anyone else think loli-chan's involved?

To reply you must either login or sign up.