Forum › Posts by Drenoss

Drenoss
Murcielago discussion 27 May 11:29
Michiava1
joined Nov 4, 2014

Awlays love the nonchalant/badass way Kuroko fights!

ok this might be a stupid question.. but are hinako and chiyo sisters? them bangs look the same

Thats impossible because Hinako mentionned in chapter 12 that both her parents are dead (killed by Kuroko by the way). And Chiyo has one father alive who happens to be the Yakuza boss in chapter 1.

Drenoss
Murcielago discussion 10 Jan 22:18
Michiava1
joined Nov 4, 2014

Lol at Hinako wearing a diving mask to cut Onions.

I have a hunch that Kimihara(New Police Girl) isn’t what she seems to be. I thinks she’s working with a third party who’s also involving Reiko (Sniper Girl).

Notice at the beginning of chapter 13 when she’s all sneaky with her phone call and sending some order to an unknown person.
And the other thing that made me wonder is in chapter 10 pages 5-6. After Reiko shooted the last bullet that finally killed the old guy, she sent a email. The page then fades away and the next page we see is an image with Kimihara’s phone ringing.

So yea lots of thing to look for in Murciélago, I love that.

Michiava1
joined Nov 4, 2014

Ah yes, there it is! Thanks a lot Payapaya scans.

Even if only 2 chapters(the 3rd comes tomorrow) are out in japan, I already really like this manga and I think it has a lot of potential. I especially love it when the Yuri genre explores atypical settings just like this one and Michiwarikusa Monogatari even has the benefit of gorgeous artwork on top of that. Imo It can even rivals other manga known for their great artwork like Otoyomegatari.

Cant’s say much about the characters and their relationship for now, but having them kissing each other already at chapter 1 is also already a huge positive.

Drenoss
Michiava1
joined Nov 4, 2014

Cautiously optimistic and I hope the Yuri is strong.
Otherwise why get Morishima Akiko involved in the manga side of the project in the first place?

last edited at Nov 14, 2014 9:32PM

Michiava1
joined Nov 4, 2014

This manga can get funny as hell and it’s been a while since I’ve read a comedy this good in a Yuri Manga. I like all the characters but Sheska in particular is such a riot!

Can’t wait to see what this mangaka will bring us next if the 3rd volume is already the last one...

Michiava1
joined Nov 4, 2014

I am only here for side-couples... Does not seem to be much of em, disappointing so far.

Your wish is on the verge of becoming real, starting as soon as the next chapter.

Michiava1
joined Nov 4, 2014

That Backfire at the end!
It’s cute how Shiranime’s plans always fails and how it affect her.